Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    joker cola has jus returned from injury and King Kenny used the reserves game fixture to let him get some match fitness... but who knows? kekeke maybe he wanna sell this joker cola.

90k GBP per week is too much for such an injury prone player.

He has been unlucky with injuries and definitely suay to have ken a red card in his first match.that kind of screwed things up

We have suffered and survived hurry getwell and ahqualanlan, Joe cole is definitely better than those 2 and he just need to win his place back.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

He has been unlucky with injuries and definitely suay to have ken a red card in his first match.that kind of screwed things up

We have suffered and survived hurry getwell and ahqualanlan, Joe cole is definitely better than those 2 and he just need to win his place back.
    Both kewell & aquilani are better than cole when all fully fit..

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

You still have their g strings collection?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    You still have their g strings collection?
    u mean u keep joe cole's?

u mean u keep joe cole's?

No leh. I will not compete with you or bro cheesecake for such things.

No leh. I will not compete with you or bro cheesecake for such things.
    i doubt bro CC will admit keeping cole's..i dont keep his...u seem like a big fan of cole so i presume ur keeping? dont worry bro...

i doubt bro CC will admit keeping cole's..i dont keep his...u seem like a big fan of cole so i presume ur keeping? dont worry bro...

We know whose you keep!
    Your location says it all!

We know whose you keep!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    look like this Jan transfer window we will be empty handed.
    yup, if lucky maybe KD can get Suarez and co.'s gstrings

Sorry... need to understand what you are saying: Are you suggesting that if you add Cole + Aquilani + Kewell = 1 player who is not very often injured ha ha...

Lets give the fellow a chance.. unless KD decides otherwise, he is still an LFC player. Even Poulsen did quite ok against Fulham (so its like 2 games in a row).

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Sorry... need to understand what you are saying: Are you suggesting that if you add Cole + Aquilani + Kewell = 1 player who is not very often injured ha ha...
    if ur maths like that, u actually get a fella who's injured ALL the time..

Lets give the fellow a chance.. unless KD decides otherwise, he is still an LFC player. Even Poulsen did quite ok against Fulham (so its like 2 games in a row).
    kenny's making roy look like an idiot, with players being wrongly utilized in the wrong playing style..
    tot he's lost the last bit of magic while at newcastle..
    will wait and see if the club is still interested in a more modern manager at season's end..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    if ur maths like that, u actually get a fella who's injured ALL the time..
    LOL ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    kenny's making roy look like an idiot, with players being wrongly utilized in the wrong playing style..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

We know whose you keep!
    We know why cole is injury "prone"..lolZ

I think so far KD is doing fine..his lineups been attacking going fwd..yet tight at the back..i have to admit he surprises me..i thought hes lost touch after many years away from managing any team..

I think so far KD is doing fine..his lineups been attacking going fwd..yet tight at the back..i have to admit he surprises me..i thought hes lost touch after many years away from managing any team..
    Going forward not bad, but defensively, I still have a feeling that Skrtel is a little nervous this season. A lot of unnecessary fouls outside the box, which gave us some moments to panic.

I actually wish we could someday capture another "Sami Hyppia". I nearly cried during his last game for us Arguably the best center back for the club over the past 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Going forward not bad, but defensively, I still have a feeling that Skrtel is a little nervous this season. A lot of unnecessary fouls outside the box, which gave us some moments to panic.

I actually wish we could someday capture another "Sami Hyppia". I nearly cried during his last game for us Arguably the best center back for the club over the past 20 years.
    yea we really missed hyypia presence. Although he slow but he read the game damn pro and also he can really head and score.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    yea we really missed hyypia presence. Although he slow but he read the game damn pro and also he can really head and score.
    With his presence, we let in the least number of goals throughout the premier league for a number of season, and we also have to bear in mind the goalies back then were not as solid as Reina. He is a legend to me personally.

Not sure if anyone still remember the "Hyppia Henchoz" combination. We were solid as rock during their partnership.

Side track abit, Danny Murphy played really well yesterday. He is still so reliable despite his age. Will never forget how he single-handedly collected 6 points for the club against manure few years ago.
    Last edited by zurichdo; 28th January 2011 at 12:53 AM.

Suarez deal confirm today??

Yup I remembered te "Hyppia Henchoz" combination. very solid very safe don't have to everytime like now Kelly is very good too, strong and fast when attacking, reads the game very well too.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Liverpool fail in latest attempt to agree fee with Ajax for striker Luis Suarez - report

27 Jan 2011 21:55:00

Liverpool have once again been unable to agree a fee with Ajax for striker Luis Suarez after further negotiations.

As revealed exclusively by Goal.com UK early on Thursday, the Merseyside club were preparing to make a final offer for the Uruguayan after having an initial offer of £12.7 million rejected by the Amsterdam club.

And now, Voetbal International reports the two clubs are still far from agreement regarding a price for the striker after Liverpool made another offer.

Ajax are understood to be holding out for at least £21m for Suarez, though they had previously set an asking price of £30m.

Manager Frank de Boer has indicated that Liverpool have until Saturday to agree a fee with the Dutch club for the World Cup star, who is believed to want a move to Anfield.

Liverpool may now be forced to wait until the summer to move for the player.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast