Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    sauce to the kio sai goal

finally we get lucky
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Paul Konchesky in talks with Fulham over move from Liverpool

• Konchesky in talks to end unsuccessful Liverpool spell
    • Stephen Warnock could replace 29-year-old left-back

Paul Konchesky is in talks with Fulham about rejoining the club and ending his miserable five-month spell at Liverpool as the signing who came to represent Roy Hodgson's brief and unsuccessful time at Anfield.

Konchesky left Craven Cottage in late August to become Liverpool's new left-back but his performances under Hodgson, previously his manager at Fulham, led to him being heavily criticised by the club's supporters and demoted from the team.

The 29-year-old has not played since Kenny Dalglish took over from Hodgson earlier this month and Fulham are hoping a deal can be arranged to take him back to London before Monday's transfer deadline.

Officials from the two clubs were due to hold talks about the deal before tonight's game at Anfield and, if everything goes through, Liverpool will get back in contact with Aston Villa about Stephen Warnock returning to Anfield on a loan deal for the rest of the season.

Ya the bad luck run ended!!!!

which team got it?

who cares
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Liverpool Latest Views
    Hoarau could be an option for Liverpool
    03:00 PM 25 January, 2011
    Guillaume Hoarau could be an option for Liverpool Football Club this month.

Kenny Dalglish is desperate to sign a new striker before the end of January, as he looks to ease some of the goalscoring burden on Fernando Torres’ shoulders.

Whilst Uruguayan international Luis Suarez is the Reds top target, they are also considering alternatives in the event they can’t reach an agreement for the Ajax star.

It is believed Dalglish has added 6ft 4in Hoarau to his list of potential signings, having been recommended him by director of football strategy Damien Comolli.

The 26-year-old has been a prolific goalscorer in France, with 23 strikes in 50 appearances, and he is valued at around £7million by Paris St Germain.
    -------------------------------------------
    Liverpool line up ambitious Benzema bid
    12:00 PM 25 January, 2011
    Liverpool Football Club want to take Karim Benzema on loan.

The France international has struggled to make an impact at Real Madrid, although he scored the only goal of the game as they collected three points on Sunday.

It has been claimed that the Reds are hopeful of persuading Real to loan the 23-year-old to Anfield for the rest of the season, despite Los Blancos injury problems.

Jose Mourinho has lost Gonzalo Higuain for the rest of the season with a back problem, so he is unlikely to consider letting Benzema leave at least until the summer.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

04:48 PM 26 January, 2011
    Ajax have issued a deadline to Liverpool to buy Luis Suarez for £21m.

The Reds' initial £12.8m bid for the Uruguay international striker was rejected.
    "We don't want to lose him," said Ajax boss Frank de Boer.
    "Liverpool know what they have to pay and we are sticking to our guns.
    "We want to know by 29th January, after that nothing more will happen."
    Spurs have also been credited with an interest.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Yeah another win!

3 important point in the bag.

I think we finally have some luck... hopes the suayness under Hodgson is finally over.

For a legit goal by Torres ruled offside and then fulham pays back with an og, hopefully those are signs that our suayness are slowly gg away... Hopefully.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Finally don't have wake up in the middle of the night in vain...

Can we have Sian Massey to run the line for Liverpool every match?

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11
    For a legit goal by Torres ruled offside and then fulham pays back with an og, hopefully those are signs that our suayness are slowly gg away... Hopefully.
    Our suayness muz go to manure who have always been enjoying luck given by webb..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

Our suayness muz go to manure who have always been enjoying luck given by webb..
    As much as we'd love to see that happen, it seems to have gone to Blackburn instead. =.=
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Meireles was simply superb when he did that pass to Torres. Robbed of a legitimate good team goal. At that point I was thinking whether it is going to be one of those nights again. Luckily it turned out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    Finally don't have wake up in the middle of the night in vain...

Can we have Sian Massey to run the line for Liverpool every match?
    I think for hitting the headlines, she has now gained "stardom", and we will get to see more of her in the future. She should have gotten the decision correct yesterday.

Overall, a decent performance, which should get better, considering it is Stevie G first game back after a while. Good to see Glenn Johnson playing well in his new role. Meireles is turning out to be better every other game!

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Meireles was simply superb when he did that pass to Torres.

Meireles is turning out to be better every other game!

Meireless....my

anybody knows why joe cole never feature in single game under kenny D?
    is he injured? *i dont think so*

Quote Originally Posted by guseliz View Post
    anybody knows why joe cole never feature in single game under kenny D?
    is he injured? *i dont think so*
    If I am not mistaken this was discussed after this morning's game by the TV panelist who said that KD's idea is not to meddle with a wining team, so JC has to wait for a reason for himself to be included, and then that chance comes along he better take it! I think that's fair, people used to accuse RB for keep changing the team even a winning team.. one of the two managers must be right??

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas

If I am not mistaken this was discussed after this morning's game by the TV panelist who said that KD's idea is not to meddle with a wining team, so JC has to wait for a reason for himself to be included, and then that chance comes along he better take it! I think that's fair, people used to accuse RB for keep changing the team even a winning team.. one of the two managers must be right??
    We shud sell joker cola. Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas

But if i'm not wrong, JC does not even included in the subs list for most games under KD. In fact, i ever read this guy play in liverpool reserve team.

Quote Originally Posted by guseliz View Post
    But if i'm not wrong, JC does not even included in the subs list for most games under KD. In fact, i ever read this guy play in liverpool reserve team.
    joker cola has jus returned from injury and King Kenny used the reserves game fixture to let him get some match fitness... but who knows? kekeke maybe he wanna sell this joker cola.

90k GBP per week is too much for such an injury prone player.

look like this Jan transfer window we will be empty handed.