Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 982

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

  1. #701
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    dun get relegated and can b in top 7 this season i ish very happy liao!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #702
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Haha. True that cc. Well, lets just have a lil more optimism for now. *keeps fingers crossed*
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  3. #703

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Haha. True that cc. Well, lets just have a lil more optimism for now. *keeps fingers crossed*

    got the first win under Kenny Dalgish and also the first away win in a long long time

    time to get some back-to-back wins and a run of good results!!!

    Com'on you Reds!

  4. #704
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Luis Suárez setback has Liverpool looking for new striking options

    • Ajax will not consider offers below £25m for Uruguayan
    • Liverpool reluctant to pay more than £18m for forward

    Liverpool are considering their options for a new striker in this transfer window after the pursuit of Luis Suárez stalled today over Ajax's valuation of the Uruguay international.

    Damien Comolli, Liverpool's director of football strategy, held a brief meeting in Amsterdam this morning with the Ajax general director, Rik van den Boog, where he was told that the Dutch club would not consider an offer below €30m (£25m) for Suárez.

    Liverpool are reluctant to pay more than £18m for the Ajax captain, who turned 24 today and is keen on a move to Merseyside, but know that will not make Suárez the marquee signing that the manager, Kenny Dalglish, is seeking this month.

    Whether Fenway Sports Group, Liverpool's owners, are willing to release more funds for Suárez or add the former Ajax player Ryan Babel on to the deal remains to be seen, but Comolli and Dalglish have alternative targets for January. Aston Villa have made it clear that Ashley Young is not for sale but Sevilla's Alvaro Negredo is a possibility. Southampton's £10m-rated teenager Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has made it known that he favours a move to Arsenal over Anfield.

    Liverpool will also have to raise their £4m offer for Charlie Adam to prise the midfielder from Blackpool, regardless of the Scotland international's transfer request. Dalglish has confirmed Babel has rejected a proposed £5.8m transfer to Hoffenheim. "Ryan is staying here," the Liverpool manager said this morning.

  5. #705

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Looks like its good news after another. Hopefully we will land sumwer top 6 after we get Suarez. Its a tight season, baybeh!!
    thats if u belief the s*x, fr which the article was quoted..

  6. #706
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    dun get relegated and can b in top 7 this season i ish very happy liao!
    7th was considered bad last season under rb... now ur happy with it? I think if we maintain winning ways...top 4 still realistic...why not? still got 15games left if im not wrong? we're still to play most of the top teams for the return games...

    i like KD's line-ups...even though none were his signings yet...its very attacking...very opposite of rh...i wonder what he said to motivate those players who were once low on morale...

  7. #707

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Dalglish has confirmed Babel has rejected a proposed £5.8m transfer to Hoffenheim. "Ryan is staying here," the Liverpool manager said this morning.
    One of the best news to me personally

    Hope he gets more playing time. Much much better than Maxi IMO.

  8. #708

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Luis Suárez setback has Liverpool looking for new striking options

    • Ajax will not consider offers below £25m for Uruguayan
    • Liverpool reluctant to pay more than £18m for forward

    Liverpool are considering their options for a new striker in this transfer window after the pursuit of Luis Suárez stalled today over Ajax's valuation of the Uruguay international.

    Damien Comolli, Liverpool's director of football strategy, held a brief meeting in Amsterdam this morning with the Ajax general director, Rik van den Boog, where he was told that the Dutch club would not consider an offer below €30m (£25m) for Suárez.

    Liverpool are reluctant to pay more than £18m for the Ajax captain, who turned 24 today and is keen on a move to Merseyside, but know that will not make Suárez the marquee signing that the manager, Kenny Dalglish, is seeking this month.

    Whether Fenway Sports Group, Liverpool's owners, are willing to release more funds for Suárez or add the former Ajax player Ryan Babel on to the deal remains to be seen, but Comolli and Dalglish have alternative targets for January. Aston Villa have made it clear that Ashley Young is not for sale but Sevilla's Alvaro Negredo is a possibility. Southampton's £10m-rated teenager Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has made it known that he favours a move to Arsenal over Anfield.

    Liverpool will also have to raise their £4m offer for Charlie Adam to prise the midfielder from Blackpool, regardless of the Scotland international's transfer request. Dalglish has confirmed Babel has rejected a proposed £5.8m transfer to Hoffenheim. "Ryan is staying here," the Liverpool manager said this morning.
    Ajax are just being greedy. Suarez will be sold for GBP 20m.
    Ryan Babel staying is good news....

  9. #709

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

    ...i wonder what he said to motivate those players who were once low on morale...
    "fight for every ball with your last ounce of blood. wear the liverpool jersey with pride."

  10. #710

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    "fight for every ball with your last ounce of blood. wear the liverpool jersey with pride."
    Well said. That's what's been lacking in the team for the past 1.5 years. Stevie G is only human, he can't fight against 10 others.......but I am sure he tried every time he wore the jersey.

  11. #711

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Babel leaving..........

    He shd be allowed more playing time in Liverpool.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  12. #712

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Babel leaving..........

    He shd be allowed more playing time in Liverpool.

    he has not been given enough opportunity and never got a decent run of matches to prove his worth

    i am not sure why crap players like lucas and ngog gets selected ahead of Babel

  13. #713
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Babel leaving..........

    He shd be allowed more playing time in Liverpool.
    becos CC dun love him anymore

  14. #714

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Key call Massey to apologize!!!

    At least he admit it!! Got guts lah!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  15. #715

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Coming thursday, 27th Jan at 4am, we will show the world Liverpool have managed to pass the bad luck to another team!!!!

    Fulham will be chopped and become Hambuger!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  16. #716
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    WHY ANOTHER 4AM GAME??? Zzzzzz...
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  17. #717
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Coming thursday, 27th Jan at 4am, we will show the world Liverpool have managed to pass the bad luck to another team!!!!

    Fulham will be chopped and become Hambuger!!!!
    Full of ham burger sound yum yum

  18. #718

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Full of ham burger sound yum yum
    anyone knows who konchesky will be playing for?

  19. #719

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    anyone knows who konchesky will be playing for?
    To me, it doesn't matter, as long as he is not playing for us can liao.....

  20. #720

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Pre order or FULL-Hamburger on thursday allowed!!!

    Each burger comes with different taste as make by the players themselves..... i mean victims.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •