Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Bro Rodz?
    that is correct.
    but whether is worth another pt on the guess,guess,guess, u muz check with kelong king..
    (if u didnt do bank transfer, maybe he can say its bro rodz's boss and deduct pt)

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Looks like Stephen warnock will be coming back on loan.
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    which joker let him leave us in the first place?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Warnock

He left us on the 22nd Jan 2007, so I guess that title goes to RB... who according to wikipedia :

Rafael "Rafa" Benítez Maudes (born 16 April 1960) is a football manager, and former player. He is currently unemployed, after leaving as manager of Internazionale in December 2010.

Liverpool ready to hand full back KannotKick back to Fulham

Liverpool ready to hand full back Konchesky back to Fulham

U-turn: Paul Konchesky could make a sensational return to Craven Cottage after a troubled time at Liverpool Paul Konchesky could rejoin Fulham on loan as Liverpool explore ways of offloading the unpopular full back.

Fulham have concerns over the form of Mexican Carlos Salcido and are interested in taking Konchesky back just four-and-a-half months after he moved to Anfield for £4million. A return to his old club is the 29-year-old's only option in the Barclays Premier League because he made one appearance for Fulham in August before joining Liverpool, and the rules state that players cannot represent three top-flight teams in the same season.

However, he would be eligible to leave for a Championship club on an emergency loan once the transfer window closes at the end of this month. Konchesky has struggled to settle on Merseyside and has come under fire from Liverpool fans over his performances. Another summer signing struggling to make an impact is Joe Cole, who last night played 45 minutes for Liverpool's reserves in a 1-0 win over Manchester City in the quarter-final of the Lancashire Senior Cup.

sauce

Liverpool ready to hand full back KannotKick back to Fulham

Liverpool ready to hand full back Konchesky back to Fulham

U-turn: Paul Konchesky could make a sensational return to Craven Cottage after a troubled time at Liverpool Paul Konchesky could rejoin Fulham on loan as Liverpool explore ways of offloading the unpopular full back.

Fulham have concerns over the form of Mexican Carlos Salcido and are interested in taking Konchesky back just four-and-a-half months after he moved to Anfield for £4million. A return to his old club is the 29-year-old's only option in the Barclays Premier League because he made one appearance for Fulham in August before joining Liverpool, and the rules state that players cannot represent three top-flight teams in the same season.

However, he would be eligible to leave for a Championship club on an emergency loan once the transfer window closes at the end of this month. Konchesky has struggled to settle on Merseyside and has come under fire from Liverpool fans over his performances. Another summer signing struggling to make an impact is Joe Cole, who last night played 45 minutes for Liverpool's reserves in a 1-0 win over Manchester City in the quarter-final of the Lancashire Senior Cup.

sauce
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

just heard there will be some major annoucement today

hoping luis suarez will come !!!!!!!! tag team with torres

I do hope that it will be that Liverpool has signed Suarez...

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hoping luis suarez will come !!!!!!!! tag team with torres
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    I do hope that it will be that Liverpool has signed Suarez...
    probably he will be given no.7 or no.11, or sell joe cole and give him no.10

Based on what i read... suarez and torres shared the same agent. I hope we sign suarez not becos of player power by Torress.

Member/Tangshooter

This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Based on what i read... suarez and torres shared the same agent. I hope we sign suarez not becos of player power by Torress.
    I hope rez + res = no rest for the opponents!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Warnock

He left us on the 22nd Jan 2007, so I guess that title goes to RB... who according to wikipedia :
    Rafael "Rafa" Benítez Maudes (born 16 April 1960) is a football manager, and former player. He is currently unemployed, after leaving as manager of Internazionale in December 2010.
    rafa and me Aries...my b'day is 17 apr...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

yet another clue to our suspicion bro Rodz and Rafa is the same person
    17 April could be 16 April in Europe due to time difference

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

yet another clue to our suspicion bro Rodz and Rafa is the same person
    17 April could be 16 April in Europe due to time difference

Im younger than him..lolZ..slimmer..still with hair on my head..

! dude..

Im younger than him..lolZ..slimmer..still with hair on my head..
    its ok we all understand.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Never like Benitez from day 1 he took over. So glad he's off for gd.

Roy is too negative. In big club like Liverpool, is a no-no.

Dalglish is now back. Those last few game is what I call Liverpool traditional passing game.
    Prepare to see a more attacking Liverpool team. GO GO Dalglish!!

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Woy managed to outdone Benitez's last days, now that takes a lot.. credit to him! .... he was silent when instead Benitez used to talk and talk and talk (if only he would have really focused on the next game as he kept saying.. but no.... must make list one, read and read and read).. then woy was largely unloving towards everything liverpool (!!! ha ha !!) but the owners.....

And finally, he told us not be expecting Torres and Gerrard to play for 3 consecutive games... aia woy.... apparently Torres was more than happy to play 3 games in short succession and give it all... just not for you....

Credit should be given where credit its due, just none to woy lah because none its due to him as far as I can tell (not that it absolves some of the mess that Rafa left behind)....
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

let's play 3-3-4 !!

let's play 3-3-4 !!
    i hope not to see his 6-2-2/6-3-1 variations again!
    with ronnie whelan in the anchor midfield position..

and lets all help bro rodz keep his secret..
    born in spain, birth cert registered in sg

Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    Never like Benitez from day 1 he took over. So glad he's off for gd.

Roy is too negative. In big club like Liverpool, is a no-no.

Dalglish is now back. Those last few game is what I call Liverpool traditional passing game.
    Prepare to see a more attacking Liverpool team. GO GO Dalglish!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    i hope not to see his 6-2-2/6-3-1 variations again!
    with ronnie whelan in the anchor midfield position..

and lets all help bro rodz keep his secret..
    born in spain, birth cert registered in sg
    rafa is tactically good..among the best..his man-management is poor...among the worst... im tactically poor..coz i donno how to plan even for myself...i dont manage man...so i've no comment...that must ask bro CC...look how he handles kuyt...lucas...konchesky...some even say rh...