Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

good to see martin kelly emerging as a promising right back. Maybe can play Glen johnson on the right wing instead since his defending is toufu one.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Ryan Babel wants Ajax return as part of Luis Suárez move to Liverpool

Ryan Babel has struggled to hold down a first-team place during his three years at Liverpool and is keen to return to his former club. Photograph: Mike Egerton/Empics Sport

Ryan Babel has revealed he is keen on a loan move back to his former club Ajax and believes the deal could form part of Luis Suárez's potential transfer to Liverpool. The 24-year-old is keen to return to the club he left for Anfield in 2007 in order to get regular first-team football.

Liverpool are said to be vying with Tottenham Hotspur for the Uruguay striker Suarez, who scored three times at the 2010 World Cup before his infamous sending-off for a goal-line handball in the quarter-final against Ghana.

"The transfer of Suárez to Liverpool opens the door for me to go to Ajax," Babel told the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf. "If Liverpool and Ajax - whether in combination with Luis - can reach an agreement over me I will surely come to the club. For the chance to play I am willing to settle for far less pay. For a player of my age it is important to be playing week in week out."

Babel was yesterday fined £10,000 and warned about his future conduct for posting comments and a doctored picture of referee Howard Webb on Twitter.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...%28Football%29

Sauce

Hoffenheim have reportedly completed the signing of Ryan Babel from Liverpool.

By Stefan Coerts

According to a report in Bild, Bundesliga outfit Hoffenheim have completed the transfer of Netherlands international Ryan Babel from Premier League side Liverpool for a fee of €7 million.

The Sinsheim side were in the market for a new attacker because of the expected departure of Demba Ba, and sporting director Ernst Tanner considers the 24-year-old Babel to be the perfect replacement.

"We needed a striker because of the imminent departure of Demba Ba and the injury to Chinedu Obasi. Babel was the attacker we really wanted and sporting director Tanner is convinced he's the right man for us," said Hoffenheim owner Dietmar Hopp.

Babel is a product of the Ajax youth academy and left the Dutch giants for Liverpool in the summer of 2007. However, the tricky attacker was struggling to get regular first team football this term and therefore wanted to move on.

The forward was also being linked with a move back to Ajax, but he has now apparently opted to join Hoffenheim instead.

Neither club have yet confirmed the transfer on their respective official websites, but the transfer is expected to be confirmed in the coming hours.

Ah?? Then cannot get Suarez already ah liddat??
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    should be still on. We wait for CC to confirm with his lover bubblegum

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    my lover is elva.

as for bubblegum, he's goin steady with bro rodz.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    my lover is elva.

as for bubblegum, he's goin steady with bro rodz.
    everyone knows bro CC is having affair with Babel now...

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11
    Hope they get him but minus the volleyball skills.

Kopcow12
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    everyone knows bro CC is having affair with Babel now...
    dun gehgeh la. we all know u've got the hots for bubblegum!

excuse me while i go swimming with elva.

coming soon

coming soon

not taking any credit here...but i remember not so long ago i mentioned that suarez is the kind of player we should be signing... i've sms and persuaded him to come over...

not taking any credit here...but i remember not so long ago i mentioned that suarez is the kind of player we should be signing... i've sms and persuaded him to come over...
    i believe CC and you will be fighting over his Gstring soon

i believe CC and you will be fighting over his Gstring soon
    wah...muz be CC lah...wait for another code for suarez gstring...we all know elva means Kuyt...

wah...muz be CC lah...wait for another code for suarez gstring...we all know elva means Kuyt...
    i dun care abt guys' g-strings! hahaha i;ve my elva's!

but bro rodz, bro zhapchit and bro grumpy can go for a 3-way battle royale over suarez's g-string!!!

Agent: Honda meetings confirmed

Author: Nigel Brown
    Posted on:19 January 2011 - 12:13

Sport.co.uk can confirm that meetings have been scheduled with a number of top European clubs next week at the AFC Asian Cup in Qatar with representatives from the Premier League trio of Liverpool, Arsenal and Aston Villa expected in the Gulf state.

The Japanese international scored his nations 1000th international goal in the2-1 win against Syria, with the archipelago set to play hosts Qatar in the Quarter Finals.

Liverpool are considered to the favourites to land Honda with Kenny Dalglish and Director of football Strategy Damien Comolli keen on the frontman, while Arsenal scouts and Aston Villa representatives are also present in Qatar with both club manager’s fans of the forward, although Arsene Wenger and Gerard Houllier could baulk at the price-tag of the forward. AC Milan have also been tracking Honda since the World Cup last summer.

The player’s representative confirmed to Sport.co.uk that meetings were scheduled for next week, where Honda’s future would be concluded.

“Several clubs have confirmed their interest.” Kees Pleogsma told Sport.co.uk.

“My son is going to Qatar tomorrow to have a number of meetings. But, we will have to wait and see who is seriously interested in Keisuke (Honda). You never know.

“Time is going fast in the window. I really hope something can happen, but I don’t know. As I said my son has a number of meetings, but so far nothing is concrete, we must wait and see.”

Honda has been considering his future at CSKA Moscow after it emerged in 2010 that the club were considering cashing in on either Alan Dzagoev or the Japanese international, with Honda angling for a move to Europe with Arsenal, Liverpool, and AC Milan the confirmed suitors following an impressive World Cup.

The 24-year-old CSKA Moscow striker has been subject of intense speculation since his successful World Cup campaign with Japan although thus far no formal bids have been launched, with only interest confirmed by a number of clubs. However the player’s future looks finally set to be decided by next week.

The Japanese international started his career at Gamba Osaka, the same club as former Arsenal player Junichi Inamoto, before moving onto Nagoya Grampus Eight, the club from whom Arsene Wenger joined the Gunners in 1996.

Man City set for £18m capture of Belgian wonder kid - report

Published 13:07 19/01/11 By Football Spy

Anderlecht's teenage sensation Romelu Lukaku is on the verge of signing for Manchester City, according to reports in Belgium.

The 17-year-old striker is one of the hottest properties in Europe and has been linked with a host of top clubs including Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur, Real Madrid, Inter Milan and Barcelona.

But today Belgian magazine Sport/Foot are reporting that Manchester City have stolen a march on their rivals and are set to snap up the young star in July in a deal worth £18m.

Despite his age, Lukaku is already a top performer in Belgium and was top scorer in the Belgian league last season with 15 goals in 25 games.

This season he has already scored 13 goals in 20 games for Anderlecht who sit top of the league.

Sport/Foot claims Lukaku’s legal team are due in Manchester today to thrash out the details of the move.

Earlier this week, Lukaku said he favoured a move to Chelsea, but failed to rule out any of the clubs he had been linked with.

He told Goal.com: “Chelsea is my favourite team. I have always said it and I have never hidden it.

“But it is not because Chelsea is my favourite team that I have to go there.

“There is also Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City. These big five are very interesting. Tottenham are also a good club.

“It is something for my father and agent. There are so many clubs and big teams.

“My father never talks to me about rumours. Of course, I admire Jose Mourinho and Real Madrid is a great club.

“But I see England as more likely than Spain.

“If I see the games and some action in the Premier League, with my qualities I think I can play there. I’m very fast, I’m very strong and I work a lot. If I train with players with more quality I can be better than I am here. I want to improve.

“My father was my hero when I was still a boy. I looked up to Cristiano Ronaldo and then it was always [Didier] Drogba.

“As I understand more and more about football I see the qualities I have and I can see myself in him [Drogba]. I have almost the same qualities and I want to follow in his footsteps.”

Luis Suarez Liverpool transfer back on after John Henry meets with agent

Liverpool’s number one January transfer target - Ajax forward Luis Suarez, looks set to arrive at Anfield after Reds owner John Henry dined with his agent Pere Guardiola on Tuesday night.

Guardiola was snapped with Henry and his wife Linda at London’s San Carlo restaurant suggesting a deal could be done and announced within a matter of days.

The Suarez deal appeared to be off yesterday after it was revealed an offer had been received from Bundesliga outfit 1899 Hoffenheim for Ryan Babel .

Babel looked to be a key part of the deal and was quoted as saying he’d even take a pay cut to return back to his old club Ajax after transferring to Liverpool in 2007.

Valued at a reported £27m by his Dutch club Uruguayan Suarez is likely to come to Merseyside for £15m, however Babel’s estimated worth of £5.7m would have softened the deal if he went the other way.

Manager Kenny Dalglish has noted that Fernando Torres is in desperate need of a strike partner and 23-year-old Suarez would offer the perfect support.

A stellar World Cup in South Africa saw Suarez's profile skyrocket after he snared three goals and helped guide Uruguay to the semi-finals

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...#ixzz1BUSPgUOC

Looks like Stephen warnock will be coming back on loan.

Looks like Stephen warnock will be coming back on loan.

which joker let him leave us in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    which joker let him leave us in the first place?
    Bro Rodz?