Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    fergie would love for woy to continue and drag LFC under. less competition ma.
    My sentiments, exactly.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

This must be the worst season Liverpool had in many many years. We need a miracle to pull us out from the dump
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

I was thinking, it may be better if we can sell both Gerrard and Torres for 50 million pounds each, and use the 100 million pounds to buy 5 good 20 million pounds players, haha....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Can u guys believe only 10 points separated top 7 to 20th positions???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Ajax Star Luis Suarez Sets Sights On Liverpool Move - Report

Ajax attacker Luis Suarez is reportedly keen to join Liverpool this winter.

Highly rated attacker Luis Suarez appears to be on his way
    out of Eredivisie giants Ajax as Premier League side Liverpool have shown an interest in signing the Uruguay international, if a report in De Telegraaf is to be believed.

The Reds are desperate to strengthen their squad in the winter transfer window following their disappointing performances in the first half of the season and they reportedly see the 23-year-old Suarez as the perfect signing.

The report suggests that Liverpool contacted Ajax on Saturday evening to discuss a possible transfer and negotiations continued on Sunday.

Champions League hopefuls Tottenham Hotspur are also after the services of Suarez, but the tricky attacker prefers a move to Anfield because of the presence of several Spanish speaking players at Liverpool.

Suarez's current contract with Ajax runs until the summer of 2013 and an offer in the region of €25 million could be needed to lure him away from his current club.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/neth...ol-move-report

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I was thinking, it may be better if we can sell both Gerrard and Torres for 50 million pounds each, and use the 100 million pounds to buy 5 good 20 million pounds players, haha....
    haha. idea...

Quote Originally Posted by elgkh View Post
    Sir Alex Ferguson is planning to rest his star performer Howard Webb to
    prevent 'a needless injury' after his tireless work in Saturday's FA Cup
    victory over Liverpool . Webb awarded his own side a penalty, but he
    stood aside to allow a team mate to take it.

Mr Webb who secured his team's passage into the 4th round of the FA cup
    is said to be 'exhausted' following his Herculean efforts in providing
    his side with the winning goal by awarding them a 'completely deserved'
    penalty after Liverpool's Daniel Agger 'viciously kicked Berbatov in the
    head with a knife'.

Man United's 12th man Howard Webb, whose dressing room locker is right
    next to Rio Ferdinand's, said: "Yeah, it's a massive win for the me and
    the lads. The gaffer told us all in his pre-match talk to get in their
    faces, and work hard for each other. He reminded me to wait at least an
    hour before giving us a penalty or it could look suss, but I was just
    too excited and went for it a few seconds after I blew the starting
    whistle, however, I did wait a little longer than usual to send Stevie G
    off, to make up for it.

"I was thinking about taking the penalty myself, but then thought I
    should let one of the other lads take the glory for a change. It's a
    team sport after all, and I get embarrassed when people tell me I
    single-handedly win all the games I get picked to play in."

However, his boss, Alex Ferguson is concerned that if he continues
    playing his star man in every game he'll pick up a serious injury or may
    get exhausted towards the business end of the season.

"Howard's a great servant to the club, " said Sir Alex. "And he's a real
    role model for the younger lads. He's always first on the training pitch
    in the morning and the last to leave. He practices pointing at the spot,
    and sending opponents off for hours on end. But I fear if he carries on
    at the same intensity he'll pick up an injury that could see him out for
    months.

"And that's a risk we can't take. He's just too important for us, his
    ratio of games played to penalties given is almost one per match, which
    are amazing stats."

Manchester United's club shop has just released its sales figures which
    indicate that 'Howard Webb' is now the most requested name on the back
    of their replica shirts, and that if his popularity grows they may be
    forced to rename the Stretford End in his honour by changing it to the
    'Massive-Bell End', or MBE for short.
    Dude you rock .. but never Twit it.. there are twits who might get upset if they read it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by playstation View Post
    2-2 draw. how depressing.
    I watched the game, and I do not share the pessimism.. It was a decent game, with players putting in enough energy and passion. On another day, against the same team the result could have been different, we had 14 attempts on goal, its been a while since I read this kind of stat, oh.. and not I say one ah..... camera say one: "2nd goal should not have stood as it was not a corner"... but heck.. we take them as they come... beach balls, web penalties and red cards, 10 vs 12, and whatever else is thrown at us.... no issue, bring it on.....

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    I watched the game, and I do not share the pessimism.. It was a decent game, with players putting in enough energy and passion. On another day, against the same team the result could have been different, we had 14 attempts on goal, its been a while since I read this kind of stat, oh.. and not I say one ah..... camera say one: "2nd goal should not have stood as it was not a corner"... but heck.. we take them as they come... beach balls, web penalties and red cards, 10 vs 12, and whatever else is thrown at us.... no issue, bring it on.....

YNWA
    everlose took their chances well!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    everlose took their chances well!
    Sad but true, that was yesterday, bring on Wolves.... and a couple of new players it would be nice, but unlike the RB and RH years / months lets do our shopping on the quiet, its cheaper that way

Sad but true, that was yesterday, bring on Wolves.... and a couple of new players it would be nice, but unlike the RB and RH years / months lets do our shopping on the quiet, its cheaper that way
    There, there.... something to chear us up... even mourinho could not hold back the laughs.....

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...eader-8194008/

yayyy!!!

Liverpool have stepped up their interest in Stewart Downing today by making a formal approach.

The 26-year-old Aston Villa winger made the switch there from Middlesbrough for £12million 18 months ago and hasn't failed to impress.

Villa boss Gerard Houllier would prefer to hold onto Downing - who is also wanted by Sunderland - but having tabled an £18million bid for Darren Bent, he could be tempted to cash in.

Downing's team-mate Ashley Young has also been linked with the Reds.

Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Sir Alex Ferguson: Roy Hodgson lost Liverpool job because there was a 'campaign' against him

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Roy Hodgson lost his job at Liverpool because he did not have a good enough squad and there was a "campaign" against him.

When Rafa Benítez was sacked last summer, many Liverpool fans wanted Kenny Dalglish installed. Arriving at Anfield to a muted fanfare in July, Hodgson was never really accepted. "You had the feeling through the media that was the case," said Ferguson.

"I've have always supported Roy. I think there was obviously a bit of a campaign to get him out. There's no question about that. It's disappointing because he had the experience to do the job but not the players obviously.

"I don't know the full circumstances of how he was operating but you had the feeling through the media that he was on a hiding to nothing."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ainst-him.html
    fergie can take rh as his asst since he supports him so much...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    oh, and not forgetting bro Rodz has been lobbying for RH's head right from the start of his appointment
    i can spot rh's talents..or the lack of it right from the start...unlike some who backed him earlier on...

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Its true, but why must Fergie be the one kpo-ing abt it to the media?? U tell him to make way for RH to manage Man u lor, see if he lets!
    coz rh is the english version of fergie...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post

i can spot rh's talents..or the lack of it right from the start...unlike some who backed him earlier on...

I know right.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

its abt giving RH a proper chance at the job, even though he might not be ur josie moaningrhino or ur van gaal. he was still appointed as the gaffer.

i'm very glad u're so good at spotting his talent or the lack and i hope u can go on and be a successful headhunter.

we all want the best and fairness for all involved with the club and for the club.

Blog Entries

Oh come on. YNWA right? Get behind the team. The problem was he is not imaginative tactically plus the players did not give him the support he needed. They basically didnt believe him from the start. That is awful, to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by nitewalk View Post
    Oh come on. YNWA right? Get behind the team. The problem was he is not imaginative tactically plus the players did not give him the support he needed. They basically didnt believe him from the start. That is awful, to begin with.
    how did u know they did not believe him from the start? you seems to be quite close with the players. Are you one of the leiva and kuytie gstrings wavers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    its abt giving RH a proper chance at the job, even though he might not be ur josie moaningrhino or ur van gaal. he was still appointed as the gaffer.

i'm very glad u're so good at spotting his talent or the lack and i hope u can go on and be a successful headhunter.

we all want the best and fairness for all involved with the club and for the club.
    His tactics were awfull except for the 1st game against arse...maybe that being the 1st game of the season,players all eager to perform...we all know poulsen and konchesky sux...

Quote Originally Posted by nitewalk View Post
    i think the players played and performed according to rh's tactics...when they realised rh lack of managerial qualities...they started to go against him...

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    how did u know they did not believe him from the start? you seems to be quite close with the players. Are you one of the leiva and kuytie gstrings wavers ?
    waving of Lucas and Kuyt gstrings must gave bro CC credit...if hes not free,he'll delegate to others...most times he did it himself...

Woy managed to outdone Benitez's last days, now that takes a lot.. credit to him! .... he was silent when instead Benitez used to talk and talk and talk (if only he would have really focused on the next game as he kept saying.. but no.... must make list one, read and read and read).. then woy was largely unloving towards everything liverpool (!!! ha ha !!) but the owners.....

And finally, he told us not be expecting Torres and Gerrard to play for 3 consecutive games... aia woy.... apparently Torres was more than happy to play 3 games in short succession and give it all... just not for you....

Credit should be given where credit its due, just none to woy lah because none its due to him as far as I can tell (not that it absolves some of the mess that Rafa left behind)....

His tactics were awfull except for the 1st game against arse...maybe that being the 1st game of the season,players all eager to perform...we all know poulsen and konchesky sux...

i think the players played and performed according to rh's tactics...when they realised rh lack of managerial qualities...they started to go against him...

waving of Lucas and Kuyt gstrings must gave bro CC credit...if hes not free,he'll delegate to others...most times he did it himself...