Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

after watching last nite between spurs and man united, i must admit our winger and defenders sucks.........

what we need is quickly get some cover for the back first.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    after watching last nite between spurs and man united, i must admit our winger and defenders sucks.........

not just winger and defence, our midfield is rather clueless and our forwards are just shooting at the opposite keeper or trying to convert rugby kicks

Member/Tangshooter

I'm ready for relegation..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post

this must be the tightest EPL season ever, 10 points seperate 7th place and bottom place
    and we are right in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Ya a bit too close for comfort, buang 2 more matches and we maybe in that zone.

ready for relegation battle!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Sir Alex Ferguson: Roy Hodgson lost Liverpool job because there was a 'campaign' against him

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Roy Hodgson lost his job at Liverpool because he did not have a good enough squad and there was a "campaign" against him.

When Rafa Benítez was sacked last summer, many Liverpool fans wanted Kenny Dalglish installed. Arriving at Anfield to a muted fanfare in July, Hodgson was never really accepted. "You had the feeling through the media that was the case," said Ferguson.

"I've have always supported Roy. I think there was obviously a bit of a campaign to get him out. There's no question about that. It's disappointing because he had the experience to do the job but not the players obviously.

"I don't know the full circumstances of how he was operating but you had the feeling through the media that he was on a hiding to nothing."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ainst-him.html
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

we could have sewn up the game if we pressed more right after the 1st goal and maxi is more composed with his finishing.

sadly our toufu defence totally let us down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

we could have sewn up the game if we pressed more right after the 1st goal and maxi is more composed with his finishing.

sadly our toufu defence totally let us down.
    Agreed. Reds lack good finishing.

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Sir Alex Ferguson: Roy Hodgson lost Liverpool job because there was a 'campaign' against him

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Roy Hodgson lost his job at Liverpool because he did not have a good enough squad and there was a "campaign" against him.

When Rafa Benítez was sacked last summer, many Liverpool fans wanted Kenny Dalglish installed. Arriving at Anfield to a muted fanfare in July, Hodgson was never really accepted. "You had the feeling through the media that was the case," said Ferguson.

"I've have always supported Roy. I think there was obviously a bit of a campaign to get him out. There's no question about that. It's disappointing because he had the experience to do the job but not the players obviously.

"I don't know the full circumstances of how he was operating but you had the feeling through the media that he was on a hiding to nothing."

i think there really is a campaign against him by some star players.

player power.

LFC Transfer Speculations

Goodbye!! im going to AJAX (suarez to liverpool)<--- babels private message

feihua, blind also can see there is a campaign

yes, there was no money to sign players
    yes, the players were not world class

the results didnt go our way
    but he just didnt do enough to convince and lift the players and didnt have enough brilliant tactics to change the games
    and he sealed his own fate by alienating and pissing off the fans

other than leaving, what else can he do???

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    LFC Transfer Speculations

Goodbye!! im going to AJAX (suarez to liverpool)<--- babels private message

private message???
    he sent that to you along with his g-strings?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    feihua, blind also can see there is a campaign

yes, there was no money to sign players
    yes, the players were not world class

the results didnt go our way
    but he just didnt do enough to convince and lift the players and didnt have enough brilliant tactics to change the games
    and he sealed his own fate by alienating and pissing off the fans

other than leaving, what else can he do???

oh, and not forgetting bro Rodz has been lobbying for RH's head right from the start of his appointment

Buy robert huth !!!

sign good defenders is more important, hope can have 2 good ones comes in, then push glen johnson higher up....

forget abt agger, sell him faster..........

wait, also loan babel.........., lucas, konchesky...

gerrade can sell too, since still have some good money there..........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Konchesky is a crappy buy but poulsen the worst. Thankfully both never featured yest. Or else 3-1 already.

Since last time I say Meireles got lapses in performance on the pitch, yesterday despite scoring for pool, he gave away too many balls to everton coz he should've dribbled instead of passing the moment he gets possession. Then give to Everton. Zzzz...

Pool players are mostly inconsistent.

The only promising player is Kelly. Yes, he had a few bad passes yesterday but he's an awesome right back. Reminds me of a young carra.

And finally... Fellani's hair saves Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think there really is a campaign against him by some star players.

player power.
    Its true, but why must Fergie be the one kpo-ing abt it to the media?? U tell him to make way for RH to manage Man u lor, see if he lets!

Its true, but why must Fergie be the one kpo-ing abt it to the media?? U tell him to make way for RH to manage Man u lor, see if he lets!
    fergie would love for woy to continue and drag LFC under. less competition ma.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

2-2 draw. how depressing.