Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 982

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

  1. #521

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    after watching last nite between spurs and man united, i must admit our winger and defenders sucks.........

    what we need is quickly get some cover for the back first.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  2. #522

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    after watching last nite between spurs and man united, i must admit our winger and defenders sucks.........

    what we need is quickly get some cover for the back first.......

    not just winger and defence, our midfield is rather clueless and our forwards are just shooting at the opposite keeper or trying to convert rugby kicks

  3. #523
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    I'm ready for relegation..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  4. #524

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    I'm ready for relegation..

    this must be the tightest EPL season ever, 10 points seperate 7th place and bottom place
    and we are right in the middle

  5. #525
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    I'm ready for relegation..
    Ya a bit too close for comfort, buang 2 more matches and we maybe in that zone.

  6. #526
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    ready for relegation battle!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #527
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Sir Alex Ferguson: Roy Hodgson lost Liverpool job because there was a 'campaign' against him

    Sir Alex Ferguson believes Roy Hodgson lost his job at Liverpool because he did not have a good enough squad and there was a "campaign" against him.

    When Rafa Benítez was sacked last summer, many Liverpool fans wanted Kenny Dalglish installed. Arriving at Anfield to a muted fanfare in July, Hodgson was never really accepted. "You had the feeling through the media that was the case," said Ferguson.

    "I've have always supported Roy. I think there was obviously a bit of a campaign to get him out. There's no question about that. It's disappointing because he had the experience to do the job but not the players obviously.

    "I don't know the full circumstances of how he was operating but you had the feeling through the media that he was on a hiding to nothing."

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ainst-him.html
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  8. #528
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    after watching last nite between spurs and man united, i must admit our winger and defenders sucks.........

    what we need is quickly get some cover for the back first.......
    we could have sewn up the game if we pressed more right after the 1st goal and maxi is more composed with his finishing.


    sadly our toufu defence totally let us down.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    we could have sewn up the game if we pressed more right after the 1st goal and maxi is more composed with his finishing.

    sadly our toufu defence totally let us down.
    Agreed. Reds lack good finishing.

  10. #530
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Sir Alex Ferguson: Roy Hodgson lost Liverpool job because there was a 'campaign' against him

    Sir Alex Ferguson believes Roy Hodgson lost his job at Liverpool because he did not have a good enough squad and there was a "campaign" against him.

    When Rafa Benítez was sacked last summer, many Liverpool fans wanted Kenny Dalglish installed. Arriving at Anfield to a muted fanfare in July, Hodgson was never really accepted. "You had the feeling through the media that was the case," said Ferguson.

    "I've have always supported Roy. I think there was obviously a bit of a campaign to get him out. There's no question about that. It's disappointing because he had the experience to do the job but not the players obviously.

    "I don't know the full circumstances of how he was operating but you had the feeling through the media that he was on a hiding to nothing."

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ainst-him.html
    i think there really is a campaign against him by some star players.


    player power.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #531
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    LFC Transfer Speculations



    Goodbye!! im going to AJAX (suarez to liverpool)<--- babels private message
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #532

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Sir Alex Ferguson: Roy Hodgson lost Liverpool job because there was a 'campaign' against him

    Sir Alex Ferguson believes Roy Hodgson lost his job at Liverpool because he did not have a good enough squad and there was a "campaign" against him.

    When Rafa Benítez was sacked last summer, many Liverpool fans wanted Kenny Dalglish installed. Arriving at Anfield to a muted fanfare in July, Hodgson was never really accepted. "You had the feeling through the media that was the case," said Ferguson.

    "I've have always supported Roy. I think there was obviously a bit of a campaign to get him out. There's no question about that. It's disappointing because he had the experience to do the job but not the players obviously.

    "I don't know the full circumstances of how he was operating but you had the feeling through the media that he was on a hiding to nothing."

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ainst-him.html

    feihua, blind also can see there is a campaign

    yes, there was no money to sign players
    yes, the players were not world class

    the results didnt go our way
    but he just didnt do enough to convince and lift the players and didnt have enough brilliant tactics to change the games
    and he sealed his own fate by alienating and pissing off the fans

    other than leaving, what else can he do???

  13. #533

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    LFC Transfer Speculations



    Goodbye!! im going to AJAX (suarez to liverpool)<--- babels private message

    private message???
    he sent that to you along with his g-strings?

  14. #534

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    feihua, blind also can see there is a campaign

    yes, there was no money to sign players
    yes, the players were not world class

    the results didnt go our way
    but he just didnt do enough to convince and lift the players and didnt have enough brilliant tactics to change the games
    and he sealed his own fate by alienating and pissing off the fans

    other than leaving, what else can he do???

    oh, and not forgetting bro Rodz has been lobbying for RH's head right from the start of his appointment

  15. #535

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Buy robert huth !!!

  16. #536

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    sign good defenders is more important, hope can have 2 good ones comes in, then push glen johnson higher up....

    forget abt agger, sell him faster..........

    wait, also loan babel.........., lucas, konchesky...

    gerrade can sell too, since still have some good money there..........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  17. #537
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Konchesky is a crappy buy but poulsen the worst. Thankfully both never featured yest. Or else 3-1 already.

    Since last time I say Meireles got lapses in performance on the pitch, yesterday despite scoring for pool, he gave away too many balls to everton coz he should've dribbled instead of passing the moment he gets possession. Then give to Everton. Zzzz...

    Pool players are mostly inconsistent.

    The only promising player is Kelly. Yes, he had a few bad passes yesterday but he's an awesome right back. Reminds me of a young carra.



    And finally... Fellani's hair saves Everton.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  18. #538
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think there really is a campaign against him by some star players.


    player power.
    Its true, but why must Fergie be the one kpo-ing abt it to the media?? U tell him to make way for RH to manage Man u lor, see if he lets!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  19. #539

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Its true, but why must Fergie be the one kpo-ing abt it to the media?? U tell him to make way for RH to manage Man u lor, see if he lets!
    fergie would love for woy to continue and drag LFC under. less competition ma.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  20. #540

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    2-2 draw. how depressing.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •