Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 982

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

  1. #501
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    disgusting result. 2-2.




    sad,
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #502

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Atleast we stop losing!!!!!

    Liverpool all the way!!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  3. #503
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    alot of things to improve on.


    defence for one need a good slap across their fat money-faces.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #504

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    ah...
    draw
    KD havent gave us any wins..

  5. #505
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Atleast we stop losing!!!!!

    Liverpool all the way!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #506
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Hope owner give some $$ to buy quality players.

  7. #507
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    alot of things to improve on.


    defence for one need a good slap across their fat money-faces.
    CC need to come out with a 4-in-1 gstring waving combo next match

  8. #508

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    We need hotcakes to win, otherwise, tomorrow is going to be a long long day.....

  9. #509
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    sho emo.. feel like eating some bbq chicken wings now

  10. #510
    Moderator nitewalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,628
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Lucky got the penalty if not sure blame phil dowd.

  11. #511
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    cheer up guys! if RH was in charge everlose would have beaten us 4-1

  12. #512

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Opening 4 mins already got 2 good chance. Hotcakes nearly score in 20 seconds kick off
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  13. #513

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    yay, never buang.
    sleep easy tonite guys.

  14. #514

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Opening 4 mins already got 2 good chance. Hotcakes nearly score in 20 seconds kick off
    Jose Gomez,in Spain, makes this interesting point. "To all Man U. fans and pundits who claimed Steven Gerrard's sending-off last week was fair... Was Rafael's yellow in the 27th minute fair as well?"

    Tony, in Ontario, makes a similar point. "Well, well, well, last week Gerrard was sent off for a similar tackle to Rafael's who only gets booked. Please advise what the difference is two feet off the ground, studs showing, player injured.....total intent yet stays on...."
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  15. #515
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by nitewalk View Post
    Lucky got the penalty if not sure blame phil dowd.
    lucky not webb if not no penalty...yellow card for attempting cheat...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Jose Gomez,in Spain, makes this interesting point. "To all Man U. fans and pundits who claimed Steven Gerrard's sending-off last week was fair... Was Rafael's yellow in the 27th minute fair as well?"

    Tony, in Ontario, makes a similar point. "Well, well, well, last week Gerrard was sent off for a similar tackle to Rafael's who only gets booked. Please advise what the difference is two feet off the ground, studs showing, player injured.....total intent yet stays on...."
    the difference was the match official...

  16. #516
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Still looking for the elusive win

  17. #517

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Jose Gomez,in Spain, makes this interesting point. "To all Man U. fans and pundits who claimed Steven Gerrard's sending-off last week was fair... Was Rafael's yellow in the 27th minute fair as well?"

    Tony, in Ontario, makes a similar point. "Well, well, well, last week Gerrard was sent off for a similar tackle to Rafael's who only gets booked. Please advise what the difference is two feet off the ground, studs showing, player injured.....total intent yet stays on...."
    As far as I read, there was too much complaint from Liverpool's fans with regards to the red card shown to Gerrard. The key point was that Rafael committed a similar offence was escaped without any card. Such was the inconsistencies with Howard Webb when he officiate at Old Trafford.

    Let not forget the blatant dive by Berbatov.

  18. #518
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    KOPTALK sources are reporting that both clubs have opened talks as the Reds hope to negotiate a deal for the 23-year-old striker this month.

    Liverpool have been linked with Suarez in recent weeks but most of the chatter has until now been paper talk. However, it would now appear that Liverpool officials have made a firm offer following John Henry's visit to Merseyside this weekend.

    Meanwhile, former Reds defender Stephen Warnock has agreed personal terms with the Reds ahead of a proposed loan move until the end of the season.

    But Liverpool could be about to miss out on a proposed move for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain as Arsenal remain favourites to land him. Liverpool officials were "hopeful" that a deal to bring in the youngster could be concluded last week but Arsenal then launched their offensive.

    Mark Van Bommel (33) has also been linked with the Reds.

    Sauce

  19. #519

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Sir Alex Ferguson is planning to rest his star performer Howard Webb to
    prevent 'a needless injury' after his tireless work in Saturday's FA Cup
    victory over Liverpool . Webb awarded his own side a penalty, but he
    stood aside to allow a team mate to take it.

    Mr Webb who secured his team's passage into the 4th round of the FA cup
    is said to be 'exhausted' following his Herculean efforts in providing
    his side with the winning goal by awarding them a 'completely deserved'
    penalty after Liverpool's Daniel Agger 'viciously kicked Berbatov in the
    head with a knife'.

    Man United's 12th man Howard Webb, whose dressing room locker is right
    next to Rio Ferdinand's, said: "Yeah, it's a massive win for the me and
    the lads. The gaffer told us all in his pre-match talk to get in their
    faces, and work hard for each other. He reminded me to wait at least an
    hour before giving us a penalty or it could look suss, but I was just
    too excited and went for it a few seconds after I blew the starting
    whistle, however, I did wait a little longer than usual to send Stevie G
    off, to make up for it.

    "I was thinking about taking the penalty myself, but then thought I
    should let one of the other lads take the glory for a change. It's a
    team sport after all, and I get embarrassed when people tell me I
    single-handedly win all the games I get picked to play in."

    However, his boss, Alex Ferguson is concerned that if he continues
    playing his star man in every game he'll pick up a serious injury or may
    get exhausted towards the business end of the season.

    "Howard's a great servant to the club, " said Sir Alex. "And he's a real
    role model for the younger lads. He's always first on the training pitch
    in the morning and the last to leave. He practices pointing at the spot,
    and sending opponents off for hours on end. But I fear if he carries on
    at the same intensity he'll pick up an injury that could see him out for
    months.

    "And that's a risk we can't take. He's just too important for us, his
    ratio of games played to penalties given is almost one per match, which
    are amazing stats."

    Manchester United's club shop has just released its sales figures which
    indicate that 'Howard Webb' is now the most requested name on the back
    of their replica shirts, and that if his popularity grows they may be
    forced to rename the Stretford End in his honour by changing it to the
    'Massive-Bell End', or MBE for short.

  20. #520

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by elgkh View Post
    Sir Alex Ferguson is planning to rest his star performer Howard Webb to
    prevent 'a needless injury' after his tireless work in Saturday's FA Cup
    victory over Liverpool . Webb awarded his own side a penalty, but he
    stood aside to allow a team mate to take it.

    Mr Webb who secured his team's passage into the 4th round of the FA cup
    is said to be 'exhausted' following his Herculean efforts in providing
    his side with the winning goal by awarding them a 'completely deserved'
    penalty after Liverpool's Daniel Agger 'viciously kicked Berbatov in the
    head with a knife'.

    Man United's 12th man Howard Webb, whose dressing room locker is right
    next to Rio Ferdinand's, said: "Yeah, it's a massive win for the me and
    the lads. The gaffer told us all in his pre-match talk to get in their
    faces, and work hard for each other. He reminded me to wait at least an
    hour before giving us a penalty or it could look suss, but I was just
    too excited and went for it a few seconds after I blew the starting
    whistle, however, I did wait a little longer than usual to send Stevie G
    off, to make up for it.

    "I was thinking about taking the penalty myself, but then thought I
    should let one of the other lads take the glory for a change. It's a
    team sport after all, and I get embarrassed when people tell me I
    single-handedly win all the games I get picked to play in."

    However, his boss, Alex Ferguson is concerned that if he continues
    playing his star man in every game he'll pick up a serious injury or may
    get exhausted towards the business end of the season.

    "Howard's a great servant to the club, " said Sir Alex. "And he's a real
    role model for the younger lads. He's always first on the training pitch
    in the morning and the last to leave. He practices pointing at the spot,
    and sending opponents off for hours on end. But I fear if he carries on
    at the same intensity he'll pick up an injury that could see him out for
    months.

    "And that's a risk we can't take. He's just too important for us, his
    ratio of games played to penalties given is almost one per match, which
    are amazing stats."

    Manchester United's club shop has just released its sales figures which
    indicate that 'Howard Webb' is now the most requested name on the back
    of their replica shirts, and that if his popularity grows they may be
    forced to rename the Stretford End in his honour by changing it to the
    'Massive-Bell End', or MBE for short.



Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •