Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 982

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

  1. #21
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #22

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Deschamps.... pls lah... these Yanks don't know how to say cheesecake with a sing accent and instead say deschamps with a French accent... aio..... say cheescake lah.... if can't say that then just say prata also can... what's the worst that can happen???

  3. #23
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    we get stuck with Roy lo, tas the worst.

    by then we would've been relegated.



    anyway, regardless, torres will leave in the summer, tas for sure.
    reina, highly likely.



    seems like yet another major rebuilding.

    i wouldn't mind seeing carragher move on and stevie G sold, if this is to prevent the club from sinking into oblivion.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #24

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i wouldn't mind seeing carragher move on and stevie G sold, if this is to prevent the club from sinking into oblivion.
    we're gonna have to send cc over to keep goal..
    (and to encourage kitie)
    with bro rodz running things fr the sideline..

  5. #25

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    You are probably right... If they don't want to play for LFC then so be it.. Fergie got rid of so many big name stars and they survived... .... Poor Roy.. can't find the door and the exit sign?????!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we get stuck with Roy lo, tas the worst.

    by then we would've been relegated.



    anyway, regardless, torres will leave in the summer, tas for sure.
    reina, highly likely.



    seems like yet another major rebuilding.

    i wouldn't mind seeing carragher move on and stevie G sold, if this is to prevent the club from sinking into oblivion.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    scared sh|tless at the thought we're playing the clowns of manchester this weekend at the current plight of my beloved LFC.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #27
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    You are probably right... If they don't want to play for LFC then so be it.. Fergie got rid of so many big name stars and they survived... .... Poor Roy.. can't find the door and the exit sign?????!!!!
    if i'm not wrong, he will leave regardless of the result this weekend.

    a deal has been struck, i believe.

    January 12th will be the day a new CEO steps in, whom i believe is bro rodz.

    he will then set a Jigsaw Trap for Roy, telling him that he wants to play a game with him, failing which, will result in him being kicked hard in the balls out of Anfield.

    so, RH will leave and King Kenny will step in as a temporary charge.

    highly likely our new gaffer at the summer will be.... *drums-roll*














    someone young and promising... with a big reputation...


    we can remove bro rodz from this list...

    we can remove didier deschamps...



    i can sexclusively reveal to u that our new gaffer in the summer will be..


    Josie MoaningRhino.



    remember u read it first in this thread.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #28
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    we're gonna have to send cc over to keep goal..
    (and to encourage kitie)
    with bro rodz running things fr the sideline..
    i was a fast and furious striker in my heyday, which was like when i was 8 years old!

    now i'm 18yo and i'm no longer fast and furious but fat and feeble!


    but i will still roll on my tummy and knock the opponents out if need be for my beloved LFC!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #29
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    scared sh|tless at the thought we're playing the clowns of manchester this weekend at the current plight of my beloved LFC.
    Pls off your hp, dont read newspaper and internet the next day will be a much better day for you.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    there seems to be quite a few fans over in redandwhite, pissed off with stevie G n carra.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #31
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Pls off your hp, dont read newspaper and internet the next day will be a much better day for you.
    tomolo 100000% i will receive 'frenly' smses informing me of the game n asking me out to watch the game together with the gang.








    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #32
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.


  13. #33
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #34

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tomolo 100000% i will receive 'frenly' smses informing me of the game n asking me out to watch the game together with the gang.








    look forward to the game, u can wave with them.
    as in "wave rh bye bye"..
    he deserves that much at the very least..

    btw, game is wat time?

  15. #35
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    look forward to the game, u can wave with them.
    as in "wave rh bye bye"..
    he deserves that much at the very least..

    btw, game is wat time?
    it is sunday 9.30pm. See liao will get monday ultra blue.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Sexclusively I can guarantee to you that Jose will stay away from LFC....

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    if i'm not wrong, he will leave regardless of the result this weekend.

    a deal has been struck, i believe.

    January 12th will be the day a new CEO steps in, whom i believe is bro rodz.

    he will then set a Jigsaw Trap for Roy, telling him that he wants to play a game with him, failing which, will result in him being kicked hard in the balls out of Anfield.

    so, RH will leave and King Kenny will step in as a temporary charge.

    highly likely our new gaffer at the summer will be.... *drums-roll*














    someone young and promising... with a big reputation...


    we can remove bro rodz from this list...

    we can remove didier deschamps...



    i can sexclusively reveal to u that our new gaffer in the summer will be..


    Josie MoaningRhino.



    remember u read it first in this thread.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    LEAGUE TABLE

    1). cheesecake -> 38pts <-Kelong King! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! WOOT WOOT!!
    2). sunnyday --> 24pts
    3). Canew --> 16pts!
    4). blazer_workz --> 15pts
    5). coolsigg ---- > 14pts
    6). kelccm --------> 12pts
    7). domdomino --> 12pts
    8). zhapchit --> 12pts!
    9). grumpy --> 12pts! (amended for last scorer of the ill-fated match against blackburn)
    10). zaren -------> 7pts
    11). bro rodz ---- > 5pts
    12). shunzi ---> 4pts!
    13). eejal ----> 4pts!
    14). archlover --> 4pts
    15). adilexas ---> 4pts!
    16). taurean ----- > 3pts!
    17). fotoudavid --> 3pts
    18). marios -----> 3pts
    19). obfuscate ---> 1pt!


    League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

    1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

    2). Napoli 0. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 --> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

    3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL


    9/1/11

    FA Cup

    manCircle utd clowns vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!

    old toilet.


    1). 2-1 to LFC!!! (dirty kite, torres) CC --> for love of the club!
    2). 4-2 LFC win! (gerrard, gerrard) blazer_workz
    3). 2-0 Lose ----> roadrunner -----final nail into Roy Hodgson coffin
    4). 1-1 Draw (Vidic o.g., Nani) zhapchit
    5). 2-1 liverpool lose (gerrard) currycrab
    6. 1-0 liverpool win (torres) sunnyday
    7). 2-1 Liverpool lose. (S. Gerrard) Canew.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Liverpool Will Appoint Owen Coyle as New Manager On Sunday as Roy Hodgson Prepares for the Sack


    Liverpool want Bolton boss Owen Coyle to replace Roy Hodgson, according to reports.

    Stories claim the former Burnley manager has shot to the top of the Anfield shortlist after Marseille boss Didier Deschamps and former Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard ruled themselves out.

    Coyle has won admirers for an attractive style of passing football at Bolton, where predecessors Sam Allardyce and Gary Megson were noted for the direct play.

    Hodgson is believed to be expecting the sack after Sunday’s FA Cup third round tie at Manchester United and is even claimed to have made a farewell speech to players after their midweek defeat at Blackburn. (Daily Mirror)
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #39
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    Liverpool Will Appoint Owen Coyle as New Manager On Sunday as Roy Hodgson Prepares for the Sack

    Liverpool want Bolton boss Owen Coyle to replace Roy Hodgson, according to reports.

    Stories claim the former Burnley manager has shot to the top of the Anfield shortlist after Marseille boss Didier Deschamps and former Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard ruled themselves out.

    Coyle has won admirers for an attractive style of passing football at Bolton, where predecessors Sam Allardyce and Gary Megson were noted for the direct play.

    Hodgson is believed to be expecting the sack after Sunday’s FA Cup third round tie at Manchester United and is even claimed to have made a farewell speech to players after their midweek defeat at Blackburn. (Daily Mirror)
    Testing frm clubsnap apps for android.

    We love LIVERPOOL F.C!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #40
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Testing frm clubsnap apps for android.

    We love LIVERPOOL F.C!
    hello guys, u can download the ClubSnap apps for ur fancy iphone or android phones.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •