Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    so the 2footed tackle by their rightback is legal? why not redcard that webb guy?
    becos webb sleeps with SAF, so he won't red card their rightback

Blog Entries

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    My thoughts on the game.

If Berbatov is gonna lost his momentum because of that slight touch like the way he claims, then i'm damn sure he should be flying off his feet when he walk pass and brushes the ground stewards along the way to the tunnel.

From the slow motion replay, even if there was the slightest of touch from Agger, it certainly did not cause him to lost his momentum and lost his balance. But rather, it was his instinct that tells him to to drop to the ground once he felt contact.

And that is diving.

As for Gerrard's tackle, some days he gets a yellow, some day he gets a red. Gerrard probably was over zealous in trying to win the ball in that instance. That said, I feels that to a certain extend, he expected Carrick to come in just as hard and probably trying to protect himself by showing his stuts.

What is disgusting to read is the Berbatov's statement after and Fergie backing him when it was clear from replay what happen. Blatant lies.
    Its not as if liverpool has no players who dived while wearing the red shirt. Truth is, many if not most teams have players who dived in crucial matches. And ur telling me liverpool players NEVER dived?

Maybe old news:

Liverpool are planning to offload a number of their squad as they look to freshen their squad with new additions this month. Caretaker boss Kenny Dalglish and Damien Comolli have identified a number of players they believe can be sold to help trim costs at the club ahead of potential additions. The likes of Ryan Babel, Glen Johnson, Emiliano Insua, Milan Jovanovic, Paul Konchesky and Christian Poulsen will all be made available either for permanent exits or loan deals.
    There is as apparent interest in Dutch winger Babel who has failed to impress this season and the likes of West Ham and Ajax have reportedly taken an interest in the 24 year old. Glen Johnson will also be offloaded if any interested party is willing to make an offer within the same ball park as the £18m that was invested in his services, which may be a big ask, and Juventus are reportedly trailing the England international.
    Emiliano Insua’s move to Fiorentina fell through in the summer and is also apparently a West Ham target and he may be a player that Liverpool chooses to farm out on a loan deal rather than sold off as the young Argentine has shown he has the potential to be a quality full back.
    However it may prove difficult to find potential suitors for Milan Jovanovic, Paul Konchesky and Christian Poulsen, all of whom have not proven themselves to be worth first team consideration.
    Serbian attacker Jovanovic is though apparently the subject of Bundesliga interest and Fulham may elect to bring Konchesky back to the club as Mark Hughes looks to strengthen his side as they look to push away from the relegation zone.
    One player seemingly safe from the axe is Joe Cole who will hope to prove that his move to the club was not a failure. Liverpool’s owners are keen to freshen things up at Anfield and whilst they can see that the club needs improvement and that their squad is decidedly average it is however not a small squad and they feel that a clear-out is needed before any significant player purchases can be sanctioned.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nitewalk View Post
    Its not as if liverpool has no players who dived while wearing the red shirt. Truth is, many if not most teams have players who dived in crucial matches. And ur telling me liverpool players NEVER dived?
    thanks for diving into our thread

LOL! Lucas is a Diver but to Dive in the very first minute is Coward behaviour Ok be honest was that a dive???
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

I'm not Howard Webb!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

I think you miss the point completely. Was there any part whereby I mentioned that Liverpool players are of sure pure breed that none of them dive?

The point is he DIVED and yet he comes out to say he didn't. Come'on he could have shut his mouth and just rode his luck. But it is an utter disgrace.

And for the record.

Robbie Fowler famously stepped forward to admit that he wasn't touched after the ref deem he was fouled in the box and awarded a penalty.

Such integrity can only come out from a Liverpool player.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    thanks for diving into our thread
    A great nosedive

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post

I'm not Howard Webb!
    U want Howard Webb to do that?? maybe 100 yrs later if he ditch his lover.

LOL! Lucas is a Diver but to Dive in the very first minute is Coward behaviour Ok be honest was that a dive???
    He has great faith in HW

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    I think you miss the point completely. Was there any part whereby I mentioned that Liverpool players are of sure pure breed that none of them dive?

The point is he DIVED and yet he comes out to say he didn't. Come'on he could have shut his mouth and just rode his luck. But it is an utter disgrace.

And for the record.

Robbie Fowler famously stepped forward to admit that he wasn't touched after the ref deem he was fouled in the box and awarded a penalty.

Such integrity can only come out from a Liverpool player.
    every team has got players who dive from time to time...but manure has got famous players down the road who constantly dives...cristina regina...he left for madrid..now bearbuttock......please name me a LFC player as famous as those 2...

I'm not Howard Webb!
    if webb did those during the last game...he will not be the epl ref again for sure...

We welcome humorous comments from our neighbouring friends in our thread...unlike some thread who openly unwelcome others in theirs...

Blog Entries

every team has got players who dive from time to time...but manure has got famous players down the road who constantly dives...cristina regina...he left for madrid..now bearbuttock......please name me a LFC player as famous as those 2...
    of course i don't know. i'm not a liverpool fan anyway, you should be in a better position to tell me, barring some self-denial perhaps. i think a better whole picture would be, not everyone who dived is a diver. not everyone who dived will admit to diving, as well as not everyone who dived will deny diving. i think that pretty much sums up every thing.

i don't know if birdbirdtov dived, i couldn't care less. but watching tv replay, i thought he wasn't well balanced before the contact was made. there was contact from behind by pushing, not a big push, but when a person is off balanced, it doesnt take much of a push to throw him off.

as for the red card, i think a minority liverpool fans have also admitted that under the rules, it warrants a red. of course, some other ref might have given a yellow or nothing at all. if it was inconsistency, then it happens all the time. it just sucks to happen in such a big match. put urself in the shoe of howard webb, in such a massive match, do u red the player or what. the on-the-spot judging is really difficult, i can tell u that. its just unfortunate.

like what i told any united or pool fans, u win some, u lose some. there isn't any need for bitterness. doesnt leave a good taste in the mouth to lose under controversial circumstances.

of course i don't know. i'm not a liverpool fan anyway, you should be in a better position to tell me, barring some self-denial perhaps. i think a better whole picture would be, not everyone who dived is a diver. not everyone who dived will admit to diving, as well as not everyone who dived will deny diving. i think that pretty much sums up every thing.

i don't know if birdbirdtov dived, i couldn't care less. but watching tv replay, i thought he wasn't well balanced before the contact was made. there was contact from behind by pushing, not a big push, but when a person is off balanced, it doesnt take much of a push to throw him off.

as for the red card, i think a minority liverpool fans have also admitted that under the rules, it warrants a red. of course, some other ref might have given a yellow or nothing at all. if it was inconsistency, then it happens all the time. it just sucks to happen in such a big match. put urself in the shoe of howard webb, in such a massive match, do u red the player or what. the on-the-spot judging is really difficult, i can tell u that. its just unfortunate.

like what i told any united or pool fans, u win some, u lose some. there isn't any need for bitterness. doesnt leave a good taste in the mouth to lose under controversial circumstances.
    bro..its normal for manure and LFC fans to pull each other's legs... look as their thread...its the same... its what i call friendly rivalry...

bro..its normal for manure and LFC fans to pull each other's legs... look as their thread...its the same... its what i call friendly rivalry...
    the person we lpool fans miss most is Mrbig.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    the person we lpool fans miss most is Mrbig.
    maybe he changed nick liao...

Last edited by roadrunner_552; 11th January 2011 at 02:05 PM.

I am good with loosing to man u, if everyone will get pissed with Howard Web (personal feelings all censored, not right to swear on line I understand), unite behind the manager and the team.. FA Cup.. nah.... if Babel gets fined and punished because he got angry because the ref was such an ........ (fill the blanks on your own) that's good too.. heck they played for so long with no soul and no passion... make sure you put Babel in for the next game, he will be all fired up. Heck it was worth it.

As for man u

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast