Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Talk about play acting...carrick wayang to get SG sent off...i think for the penalty...their striker shld get yellow card for cheat rather than getting a penalty...fortunately for them its webb...SMH...

their rightback rafael i think shld also get redcard for 2footed tackle? but we are no cheat who fall easily to the ground...thats why i told my manure frens that their 1-0 win is nothing to crow about...they cant add more goal to the only goal even when we play with 10 men...they need reff help to win...

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how many more matches we need to give him to regain his confidence?

I dunno whether it is just me, he just don't seem to be giving 100%. Oh, and I didnt arrive at the conclusion based on Sunday's match alone.
    he needs assurance that the team will improve...hes good enough to score on a regular basis again...

liverpool need a tough manager. roy was just too soft, hopefully dalglish will instill some steel back in the squad.

bro Rodz, relax

10 against 12, they need a dubious refereeing/pk to win 1-0 from the 1st minute

we did well for the rest of the match, we did even better after the sending off which is another dubious decision

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    he needs assurance that the team will improve...hes good enough to score on a regular basis again...

our most expensive player leh
    he need assurance that team will improve?

he should be working his butt off to improve the team

he's been quite crappy since World Cup

Liverpool battle for 20 million Luis Suarez

Liverpool have been told exactly how much it will take for them to land Ajax striker Luis Suarez.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media...on-luis-suarez

bro Rodz, relax

10 against 12, they need a dubious refereeing/pk to win 1-0 from the 1st minute

we did well for the rest of the match, we did even better after the sending off which is another dubious decision
    thats why i said theres nothing to crow about... the result would be different if another person officiate the game...

he still not fully fit since before the worldcup lah bro...give him chance lah... ok lah...if manC wanna buy him for 50 million can sell...buy someone else...who u wanna buy?

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    liverpool need a tough manager. roy was just too soft, hopefully dalglish will instill some steel back in the squad.

not sure how tough he will be

but I am hoping for more flow and attacking football rather than the boring defensive stuff by RB and RH

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool battle for 20 million Luis Suarez

Liverpool have been told exactly how much it will take for them to land Ajax striker Luis Suarez.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media...on-luis-suarez
    even though i doubt we would sign him...or he wanna come to play for LFC

See our King Kenny stylo photos

More here !!!!!
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...ack-at-anfield

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    he still not fully fit since before the worldcup lah bro...give him chance lah... ok lah...if manC wanna buy him for 50 million can sell...buy someone else...who u wanna buy?

not many wanna come to us right now

not many wanna come to us right now

but then again, with Kenny at helms... you never know

but then again, with Kenny at helms... you never know
    grumpy seems rather grouchy today..
    hope a new days makes him less grumpy..

oh, bro rodz, replay shows stevie 2-foot off-the-ground tackle.
    think i havent seen him done that since he was 23.
    the book says thats a red, as long as the ref (or his buddies) sees him touch carricks leg hair..

why he never saw the others, u gotta check the color of his undershirt.. (or get cc to if u need _more_ expert)

It wasn't a tackle. Both went for a loose ball... Gerrard went in hard with both feet.... It is at most yellow for dangerous play.... How the hell was that a red?

It wasn't a tackle. Both went for a loose ball... Gerrard went in hard with both feet.... It is at most yellow for dangerous play.... How the hell was that a red?
    nope, unfortunately it is considered as a 'uncontrolled' tackle and by the rules a red card offence

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    grumpy seems rather grouchy today..
    hope a new days makes him less grumpy..

oh, bro rodz, replay shows stevie 2-foot off-the-ground tackle.
    think i havent seen him done that since he was 23.
    the book says thats a red, as long as the ref (or his buddies) sees him touch carricks leg hair..

why he never saw the others, u gotta check the color of his undershirt.. (or get cc to if u need _more_ expert)
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    nope, unfortunately it is considered as a 'uncontrolled' tackle and by the rules a red card offence
    so the 2footed tackle by their rightback is legal? why not redcard that webb guy?
    Last edited by roDz; 11th January 2011 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

Understand he's been struggling with form and fitness since his operation. Problem is his attitude on the pitch says a lot of his body language as if quite reluctant to play for the club. With RH's nonsensical defensive tactics, can u fully blame him?

But set that aside, I think I have to start putting down my Torres shrine at work already. The LFC scarf will stay though.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

My thoughts on the game.

If Berbatov is gonna lost his momentum because of that slight touch like the way he claims, then i'm damn sure he should be flying off his feet when he walk pass and brushes the ground stewards along the way to the tunnel.

From the slow motion replay, even if there was the slightest of touch from Agger, it certainly did not cause him to lost his momentum and lost his balance. But rather, it was his instinct that tells him to to drop to the ground once he felt contact.

And that is diving.

As for Gerrard's tackle, some days he gets a yellow, some day he gets a red. Gerrard probably was over zealous in trying to win the ball in that instance. That said, I feels that to a certain extend, he expected Carrick to come in just as hard and probably trying to protect himself by showing his stuts.

What is disgusting to read is the Berbatov's statement after and Fergie backing him when it was clear from replay what happen. Blatant lies.

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast