Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 982

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

  1. #241
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Talk about play acting...carrick wayang to get SG sent off...i think for the penalty...their striker shld get yellow card for cheat rather than getting a penalty...fortunately for them its webb...SMH...

    their rightback rafael i think shld also get redcard for 2footed tackle? but we are no cheat who fall easily to the ground...thats why i told my manure frens that their 1-0 win is nothing to crow about...they cant add more goal to the only goal even when we play with 10 men...they need reff help to win...

  2. #242
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    how many more matches we need to give him to regain his confidence?

    I dunno whether it is just me, he just don't seem to be giving 100%. Oh, and I didnt arrive at the conclusion based on Sunday's match alone.
    he needs assurance that the team will improve...hes good enough to score on a regular basis again...

  3. #243

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    liverpool need a tough manager. roy was just too soft, hopefully dalglish will instill some steel back in the squad.

  4. #244

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    bro Rodz, relax

    10 against 12, they need a dubious refereeing/pk to win 1-0 from the 1st minute

    we did well for the rest of the match, we did even better after the sending off which is another dubious decision

  5. #245

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    he needs assurance that the team will improve...hes good enough to score on a regular basis again...

    our most expensive player leh
    he need assurance that team will improve?

    he should be working his butt off to improve the team

    he's been quite crappy since World Cup

  6. #246
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Liverpool battle for 20 million Luis Suarez

    Liverpool have been told exactly how much it will take for them to land Ajax striker Luis Suarez.

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media...on-luis-suarez

  7. #247
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    bro Rodz, relax

    10 against 12, they need a dubious refereeing/pk to win 1-0 from the 1st minute

    we did well for the rest of the match, we did even better after the sending off which is another dubious decision
    thats why i said theres nothing to crow about... the result would be different if another person officiate the game...

  8. #248
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    our most expensive player leh
    he need assurance that team will improve?

    he should be working his butt off to improve the team

    he's been quite crappy since World Cup
    he still not fully fit since before the worldcup lah bro...give him chance lah... ok lah...if manC wanna buy him for 50 million can sell...buy someone else...who u wanna buy?

  9. #249

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    liverpool need a tough manager. roy was just too soft, hopefully dalglish will instill some steel back in the squad.

    not sure how tough he will be

    but I am hoping for more flow and attacking football rather than the boring defensive stuff by RB and RH

  10. #250
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool battle for 20 million Luis Suarez

    Liverpool have been told exactly how much it will take for them to land Ajax striker Luis Suarez.

    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media...on-luis-suarez
    even though i doubt we would sign him...or he wanna come to play for LFC

  11. #251
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    See our King Kenny stylo photos



    More here !!!!!
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...ack-at-anfield

  12. #252

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    he still not fully fit since before the worldcup lah bro...give him chance lah... ok lah...if manC wanna buy him for 50 million can sell...buy someone else...who u wanna buy?

    not many wanna come to us right now

  13. #253

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.


  14. #254

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    not many wanna come to us right now

    but then again, with Kenny at helms... you never know

  15. #255

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    but then again, with Kenny at helms... you never know
    grumpy seems rather grouchy today..
    hope a new days makes him less grumpy..

    oh, bro rodz, replay shows stevie 2-foot off-the-ground tackle.
    think i havent seen him done that since he was 23.
    the book says thats a red, as long as the ref (or his buddies) sees him touch carricks leg hair..

    why he never saw the others, u gotta check the color of his undershirt.. (or get cc to if u need _more_ expert)

  16. #256

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    It wasn't a tackle. Both went for a loose ball... Gerrard went in hard with both feet.... It is at most yellow for dangerous play.... How the hell was that a red?

  17. #257
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    It wasn't a tackle. Both went for a loose ball... Gerrard went in hard with both feet.... It is at most yellow for dangerous play.... How the hell was that a red?
    nope, unfortunately it is considered as a 'uncontrolled' tackle and by the rules a red card offence

  18. #258
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    grumpy seems rather grouchy today..
    hope a new days makes him less grumpy..

    oh, bro rodz, replay shows stevie 2-foot off-the-ground tackle.
    think i havent seen him done that since he was 23.
    the book says thats a red, as long as the ref (or his buddies) sees him touch carricks leg hair..

    why he never saw the others, u gotta check the color of his undershirt.. (or get cc to if u need _more_ expert)
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    It wasn't a tackle. Both went for a loose ball... Gerrard went in hard with both feet.... It is at most yellow for dangerous play.... How the hell was that a red?
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    nope, unfortunately it is considered as a 'uncontrolled' tackle and by the rules a red card offence
    so the 2footed tackle by their rightback is legal? why not redcard that webb guy?
    Last edited by roDz; 11th January 2011 at 07:49 AM.

  19. #259
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

    our most expensive player leh
    he need assurance that team will improve?

    he should be working his butt off to improve the team

    he's been quite crappy since World Cup
    Understand he's been struggling with form and fitness since his operation. Problem is his attitude on the pitch says a lot of his body language as if quite reluctant to play for the club. With RH's nonsensical defensive tactics, can u fully blame him?

    But set that aside, I think I have to start putting down my Torres shrine at work already. The LFC scarf will stay though.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  20. #260

    Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

    My thoughts on the game.

    If Berbatov is gonna lost his momentum because of that slight touch like the way he claims, then i'm damn sure he should be flying off his feet when he walk pass and brushes the ground stewards along the way to the tunnel.

    From the slow motion replay, even if there was the slightest of touch from Agger, it certainly did not cause him to lost his momentum and lost his balance. But rather, it was his instinct that tells him to to drop to the ground once he felt contact.

    And that is diving.

    As for Gerrard's tackle, some days he gets a yellow, some day he gets a red. Gerrard probably was over zealous in trying to win the ball in that instance. That said, I feels that to a certain extend, he expected Carrick to come in just as hard and probably trying to protect himself by showing his stuts.

    What is disgusting to read is the Berbatov's statement after and Fergie backing him when it was clear from replay what happen. Blatant lies.

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •