Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    what kind of trouble?
    think he tweed the pic of the referee
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    think he tweed the pic of the referee

he has got the Red Army behind him, f*c* off Howard Webb

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    this is good ^^

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    King kenny is the right one to lead the troop. We just need a few good players for him!!!!!
    can sign Ian Rush, John Barnes, Steve McManaman

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    can sign Ian Rush, John Barnes, Steve McManaman
    Seat on the bench oso song!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz

Seat on the bench oso song!
    The strongest bench we ever had. Lol

Steve Clarke joins Anfield boot room

Former Chelsea coach Steve Clarke has replaced Mike Kelly as first team coach for Liverpool FC.

The former Scottish footballer was part of Jose Mourinho’s title winning backroom team at Chelsea, and has coached alongside Gianfranco Zola, Ruud Gullit and Avram Grant.

The 47 year old spent his playing career at St Mirren and Chelsea before retiring and taking up coaching in 1998.

Roy Hodgson had brought Mike Kelly with him from Fulham, but there have been widespread rumours that he did not gel with the Liverpool playing staff. He leaves the club with Roy Hodgson.

New manager Kenny Dalglish said:

“Steve is a great addition to our backroom team and I’m delighted we’ve been able to bring him into the club.

“I am looking forward to working with Steve alongside Sammy Lee (assistant manager) and our other technical staff.”

€10m Dutch ace to be King Kenny's 'first signing'

Ricky van Wolfswinkel will be the 'first signing' of the new Kenny Dalglish reign at Anfield, according to Metro

The FC Utrecht frontman is one of the hottest prospects in Dutch football and has hit the ground running this year with 11 strikes in 17 starts; adding to his tally of 10 goals last season in his debut campaign at the Stadion Galgenwaard.

It had initially been reported by talkSPORT last month that Liverpool had made a formal bid for the 21-year-old and now Metro suggests that, despite competition from Napoli, a deal could soon be concluded.

During his brief tenure at Liverpool, Roy Hodgson was adamant the club needed to bring in attacking reinforcements during the January transfer window and Reds owners New England Sports Ventures look likely to heed his advice - albeit too late for the former Fulham boss.

Van Wolfswinkel would certainly provide Liverpool with the added potency they so crave in the pursuit of Premier League salvation and could make for a dynamic partner for Anfield star Fernando Torres.

The Spaniard has failed to hit the previous heights he enjoyed with Liverpool in the seasons preceding this and is likely to benefit from having the goalscoring burden removed from his shoulders.

But temporary Liverpool boss Dalglish believes the 26-year-old will soon be back to his sensational best.

"Fernando Torres has got a magic wand. We have great aims to build on and it is up to us to get him going," said Dalglish after Liverpool lost to Manchester United in the FA Cup.

"He wants to do it, you can see he wants to do it, and we'll get him going sooner rather than later."

When I first saw this photo I thought there was something strange about it.. like not real, as if someone manipulated it with photoshop or something.. after looking and looking at it for the last 20 hours or so I got it.. The background lah.. doesn't fit the colour of his shirt... fire the photographer....

Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    When I first saw this photo I thought there was something strange about it.. like not real, as if someone manipulated it with photoshop or something.. after looking and looking at it for the last 20 hours or so I got it.. The background lah.. doesn't fit the colour of his shirt... fire the photographer....
    This one must photoshop meh? I tot he wear it under he's referee uniform?

I know right... Lighting also like ****. Must be the photographer is also man u fan, then get so overwhelmed coz shooting howard webb leh like idol. So bo bian for background, lighting etc.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

I know right... Lighting also like ****. Must be the photographer is also man u fan, then get so overwhelmed coz shooting howard webb leh like idol. So bo bian for background, lighting etc.

background should be an old toilet .... epic fail photography

Can webb be banned from officiating any manure game in future? He singlehandedly gave manure the game right from the start...blardy bus3rd...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Can webb be banned from officiating any manure game in future? He singlehandedly gave manure the game right from the start...blardy bus3rd...

start a petition

I think we will start kicking ass in our next game... everyone seem to have that bit extra drive to play for the King...

start a petition
    thats bro CC forte...

I think we will start kicking ass in our next game... everyone seem to have that bit extra drive to play for the King...

seem promising but torres still seem the same and instead of working his socks off and try to score, he waste a lot energy complaining and arguing with referee. I think he does not really care anymore.... haiz

seem promising but torres still seem the same and instead of working his socks off and try to score, he waste a lot energy complaining and arguing with referee. I think he does not really care anymore.... haiz
    Torres needs confident...then he'll be back to his best...atleast he complaints and arguing to the reff rather than dive and get penalty...i thot cristina left for good...manure always have someone to play act...

Torres needs confident...then he'll be back to his best...atleast he complaints and arguing to the reff rather than dive and get penalty...i thot cristina left for good...manure always have someone to play act...

how many more matches we need to give him to regain his confidence?

I dunno whether it is just me, he just don't seem to be giving 100%. Oh, and I didnt arrive at the conclusion based on Sunday's match alone.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast