Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Studio Lighting Kit for Home

  1. #1

    Default Studio Lighting Kit for Home

    Hello all,
    I am thinking of getting a studio lighting kit for my stock photography.
    Any suggestions what should i get and where can i get it from?

    My budget is around $1K to $1.2K SGD.
    I was thinking of getting Elinchrom D-Lite-it 4, but i am not sure where i can get it in Singapore. I want to get the backdrop as well. Any suggestions are most welcome

    Ashwin.
    Ashwin

  2. #2
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Studio Lighting Kit for Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    My budget is around $1K to $1.2K SGD.
    I was thinking of getting Elinchrom D-Lite-it 4, but i am not sure where i can get it in Singapore. I want to get the backdrop as well. Any suggestions are most welcome

    Ashwin.
    u can try Cathay Photo, seen them carrying Elinchom products.

  3. #3
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Studio Lighting Kit for Home

    Cathy Photo is the local agent of Elinchrom.

    as for other items, you can check out the Mass Sales section
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  4. #4

    Default Re: Studio Lighting Kit for Home

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    u can try Cathay Photo, seen them carrying Elinchom products.
    Thanks will check Cathay..
    Ashwin

  5. #5

    Default Re: Studio Lighting Kit for Home

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Cathy Photo is the local agent of Elinchrom.

    as for other items, you can check out the Mass Sales section
    Thanks. Any other lighting kit suggestions?
    Ashwin

  6. #6

    Default Re: Studio Lighting Kit for Home

    Anyone used Fomex lighting kit? what is the price range like?
    I am interested in HD600 Softbox Kit.. Any ideas? http://www.fomex.com/

    I would still go for Elinchrom but i just want to find out if the above is good too.
    Ashwin

  7. #7
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Studio Lighting Kit for Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwin View Post
    Anyone used Fomex lighting kit? what is the price range like?
    I am interested in HD600 Softbox Kit.. Any ideas? http://www.fomex.com/

    I would still go for Elinchrom but i just want to find out if the above is good too.
    if u dun mind MIC... i think Jinbei is quite ok. Although personally i have not used before.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •