Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 3)

Default Re: Beginner shooters TCSS thread(Part 3)

Quote Originally Posted by jackyboyboy View Post
    Bro, your taste very good. Especially AFS 35mm F/1.4G.
    U also going to be serious Prime PG?
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sqroot View Post
    did u typo? as in u mean 35mm f1.8? hahahaha f1.4 IS SUPER EX SIA
    lolx. Jacky.. high percentage.. hehe..

sq: no.. nt typo.. changes are i might change to FX so planning ahead.. I need a lens that can work on DX and FX also.. like tt if i change to FX body still usable..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey 0ng View Post
    Wow Jacky now u always ask ppl buy FX Liao lo. Very bad lo. I believen is the person behide the camera not the camera lo. Hehe...
    Haha... bro, they have the desire to buy. Not I induce them to buy. But if its about $200 cheaper than retail, the SC is very minial use and brand new condition. I think its a good buy.

Cos I bought mine this way also which I find its a steal.
    D700|50 F1.4D|24-85|24-70 F2.8|Zeiss 1,4/85 ZF.2|SB900|MBD10

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post

sq: no.. nt typo.. changes are i might change to FX so planning ahead.. I need a lens that can work on DX and FX also.. like tt if i change to FX body still usable..
    Lens are good investment in long run. They should path the way for your Photography journey and inventory arsenal.

Deregistered

And you say you won't change?

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    And you say you won't change?
    due to some factor.. its been placed under consideration..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

due to some factor.. its been placed under consideration..
    SK, for people around the same age like you, it's understood. You will have lots of needs to take care of first before taking care of your wants. Unlike us without any needs, thus thinking of our wants.
    Think fast, aim for the best !

Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    SK, for people around the same age like you, it's understood. You will have lots of needs to take care of first before taking care of your wants. Unlike us without any needs, thus thinking of our wants.
    yap.. as you have not mature yet.. u dun find a need to think ahead nw.. when you come to my age you will love going back to school than work.. you will also realize a lot of things is not as simple as it seems to be.. Cleon n you will only feel the full force of the impact only when you start working full pledge in any industry be it your own company, work for others etc..

My advice is you try to save and study hard now.. by the time you reach my age.. each bowl of rice or noodle might even simply cost $10. The cost of living in SG is going up every year and its not showing any sign of slowing down.
    Last edited by skylover; 27th January 2011 at 09:01 PM.

yap.. as you have not mature yet.. u dun find a need to think ahead nw.. when you come to my age you will love going back to school than work.. you will also realize a lot of things is not as simple as it seems to be.. Cleon n you will only feel the full force of the impact only when you start working full pledge in any industry be it your own company, work for others etc..

My advice is you try to save and study hard now.. by the time you reach my age.. each bowl of rice or noodle might even simply cost $10. The cost of living in SG is going up every year and its not showing any sign of slowing down.

Very well say sky! I full agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey 0ng View Post
    lolx.. thanks thanks.. I still prefer go back school to study. Working world is super messy..

lolx.. thanks thanks.. I still prefer go back school to study. Working world is super messy..
    the grass on the other side is always greener. but i agree la, sch life less responsiblilty n esp less office politics
    Nikon D700 | AF-S 50mm f/1.8 G | SB900

Lens are good investment in long run. They should path the way for your Photography journey and inventory arsenal.
    not forgetting other things like external flash n battery grip.

Saw some of ur facebook shots for someone wedding, niceeee Not considering getting external flash?

Originally Posted by skylover View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yap guys,

totally agree.

Average mean salary of Singaporeans is $3000 monthly, annual income of $36k p.a.
    In order to just make a living, life is getting tougher everyday. Considering buying and owning a HDB flat is already $300k++, a humble 4 room flat in Punggol.

Education is the best investment. In general, people / candidates get better chances of securing a better salary pay and post. Given an opportunity many workers out there still hoping to upgrade themselves so that they could fetch a better job and wages.

In my parents days, O Levels gradate is something to show off.
    In 1996 - 2000, Diploma holders are doing well. (When I was studying Poly)
    In 2010, Every single resume I see is a U-grad.
    What do you think another 10-20 yrs time will be the standard???

Have a food of thought.

Cheers.

not forgetting other things like external flash n battery grip.

Saw some of ur facebook shots for someone wedding, niceeee Not considering getting external flash?
    Thanks for the compliments.
    Using D300s for that actual day shoot.

May get a flash but not so soon. Either SB900 or SB700. Haven't decide although most say SB900 still the king flash for Nikon

Thanks for the compliments.
    Using D300s for that actual day shoot.

May get a flash but not so soon. Either SB900 or SB700. Haven't decide although most say SB900 still the king flash for Nikon
    No budget for SB leh. i considering either at Yn560 or Yn465 with wireless trigger.

Cleon, got lobang or recommendations?

No budget for SB leh. i considering either at Yn560 or Yn465 with wireless trigger.

Cleon, got lobang or recommendations?
    Bro, save for SB900 better. Actually 2 things can't cut cost.
    1. Tripod
    2. Flash

Get good ones to last a longer journey till to fry and die. You won't need to change later already. That is the reason why so long I haven't buy flash. Cos I rather buy Sb900 than not buying. Its cost more to keep on upgrading. And lower quality are hard to sell and low in resale value. Invest in a good flash, its a long term investment.

Guys next time when you engage in Buy Sell activities, please do not put down ya numbers... These few days there's a few guys stalking me, keep asking me whether the stuffs I posted up is for sale....
    Think fast, aim for the best !

Guys next time when you engage in Buy Sell activities, please do not put down ya numbers... These few days there's a few guys stalking me, keep asking me whether the stuffs I posted up is for sale....
    wad were u selling? lol. heng i nv tio stalk
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

u too high profile liao tt ppl keep stalking u..

Good morning to everyone! Wish all of your "农历新年快乐"! Have a wonderful day with your family.

恭喜发财!红包拿来!身体健康!万事如意!

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 478910111419 ... LastLast