Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CII

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    His wts thread above mine mah. He stalked me ah!
    WTS........Seriously, please stop patronising those duck club......

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball

Ok, i m seeing stars liao really
    Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars! Twinkle twinkle little stars! You need to BBB new lens to shoot the stars!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yes BBB Kate Spade Diapers Bag for laopo.. she hinted me openly liao.. Emoooooo ...
    Wah......Diapers Bag.......Kate Spade.....

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy
    Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence????
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

WTS........Seriously, please stop patronising those duck club......
    SSS to raise funds for more plantimum duck club membership
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy you buy
    OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb Later i go bbb ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106 ND106

Wah......Diapers Bag.......Kate Spade.....
    Luckily Miumiu do have any diaper bags
    My Flickr|My Son

Just use normal one lor...........

Quote Originally Posted by numnumball

can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence???? Can your jus type one sentence????
    ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません!ん!
    I'm a cow with a camera

I can tell your wife which brands have.
    I'm a cow with a camera

OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!OK! No problem! 没问题!
    Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce?

Just use normal one lor...........
    i ask her use NTUC bags she F me
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce? Royce?
    Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva!
    I'm a cow with a camera

ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません! ことはできません!ん!
    なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに !なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!な に!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに! なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに !なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!な に!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに! なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに !なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!な に!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに! なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに !なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!な に!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに! なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!
    My Flickr|My Son

I can tell your wife which brands have.
    Can u start from Kate Spade down, not up plssss...
    My Flickr|My Son

Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva! Godiva!
    Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me Treat me

Wah if eveining siaz like nw (flat n drizzling) i sure emo siao.. ...

And##@#$#$%$%^$%&%^&*^$%&^$%$&%& WTF%#$&^$%%%@#% like mad..
    My Flickr|My Son

なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに !なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!な に!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに! なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに !なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!な に!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに! なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに !なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!な に!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに! なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに !なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!な に!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに! なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!なに!
    Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas!

Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas! Je ne comprends pas!

I'm a cow with a camera

Can u start from Kate Spade down, not up plssss...
    Buy thinktank for her.