Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CII

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    mr edutilos pls c&c my picture

You have such a beautiful subject here. The lips are the most prominent feature and they are beautifully shaped and subtly parted in a very genuine, twinkly smile. You have captured the appropriate moment where the lips are parted just the right amount. Mark of a top portrait photographer.

The goat is in a very graceful pose here that shows the structure of this wonderful animal. The exposure is well done with the blown out highlights showcasing the outline of this creature in its full glory.

The shadows cluttering up the bottom actually add a bit of subtle chaos to break the monotony of this clearly minimalistic picture.

Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    What about this, oh great master?

'

This photo shows great meaning - it is a brilliant example of the perversion of the human mind.

With just a deceptive looking drawing on what seems to be a lesson booklet about information systems, the photographer has captured the darkness of the human soul. What seems to be a student has quickly penned down the first thing comes to mind during class, which is a duo of unhappy rabbits being strung through their paws with a piece of string or perhaps a skewer.

A third rabbit is happily dancing in glee.

This is so psychologically powerful that I cannot contain my amazement.

thank you master!

this last one:

Jaw drop.....

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    This photo shows great meaning - it is a brilliant example of the perversion of the human mind.

With just a deceptive looking drawing on what seems to be a lesson booklet about information systems, the photographer has captured the darkness of the human soul. What seems to be a student has quickly penned down the first thing comes to mind during class, which is a duo of unhappy rabbits being strung through their paws with a piece of string or perhaps a skewer.

A third rabbit is happily dancing in glee.

This is so psychologically powerful that I cannot contain my amazement.
    LOL! Can't stop laughing.
    Midnight entertainment ftw.

This??

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post

Jaw drop.....
    OMG So cute!!

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    thank you master!

this last one:

This is an obvious Photoshop job, but I am inclined to forgive the Photoshop on this one because it is so reminiscent of Andy Warhol's work.

This seems to be a toddler whose head has been replaced by a Koala's head. This is so surreal and the concept is so simple but powerful. It also brings to mind Dali. The fading of the ribbon indicates strongly that this is the dream-state in the photographer-artist's mind.

Looking at this photo it is obvious that the photographer-artist is expressing a fervent wish to transform into a koala. To lose his/her humanity slowly, starting with the head.

Who won't want to be a Koala? Ah, to hug trees all day long and chew on leaves and crap out fragrant faeces.

This is an obvious Photoshop job, but I am inclined to forgive the Photoshop on this one because it is so reminiscent of Andy Warhol's work.

This seems to be a toddler whose head has been replaced by a Koala's head. This is so surreal and the concept is so simple but powerful. It also brings to mind Dali. The fading of the ribbon indicates strongly that this is the dream-state in the photographer-artist's mind.

Looking at this photo it is obvious that the photographer-artist is expressing a fervent wish to transform into a koala. To lose his/her humanity slowly, starting with the head.

Who won't want to be a Koala? Ah, to hug trees all day long and chew on leaves and crap out fragrant faeces.
    Andy Warhol's works are very colourful one........

Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    LOL! Can't stop laughing.
    Midnight entertainment ftw.

This??

This is good capture of work of art. The artist has done a brilliant job. The rough edges of the outline here suggest the fraility of human life. How we fade in and out of existence in the blink of an eye, when it comes to eternity. The distorted features and the huge presence of overgrown nose pisai shows that the sketched man is very much alive and probably has a poor sense of hygiene. It shows reality in its starkest form.

The man's face is twisted into that of anger, the greatest Fury of mankind. So silent, yet so loud. In the background, a spectre hangs behind. Leading us to question: who is this She? What is her power over the man that compels him to scream silently so?

It is noted that the woman seems to have Mickey Mouse feet. Perhaps a statement that we are all slaves to cartoons today.

The photographer has captured the most appropriate angle on this one. Bravo!

Andy Warhol's works are very colourful one........
    It is work in progress.

You are obviously not an Artist at heart. If you were, you would understand my statements.

This is a great picture that depicts a child's creativity when designing dream computer of future. When I look at it I dream of a time in the future when the child will become the next Big Thing and take the world by storm.

There is a good mix of colors and color is the main composition here. The words add a bit of human interest to the picture and the rings at the bottom of the picture add a good sense of scale.

What a great photo.
    Wah! Like that also can?!?!
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

I think this Leong23 should give people their right to post picture and not comment. After all riotvan and crystal1993 obviously earn money from the photos they have posted. They only need to please client, their pet cat and the pet cockroach in the refridgerator. They don't need to please you.

I also earn living from making people feel good about their photos. I don't need to care what you think

I think this Leong23 should give people their right to post picture and not comment. After all riotvan and crystal1993 obviously earn money from the photos they have posted. They only need to please client, their pet cat and the pet cockroach in the refridgerator. They don't need to please you.

I also earn living from making people feel good about their photos. I don't need to care what you think

Please, refrain from commenting on the photo or my comments.

Don't forget I have power to lock this thread or ask my khakis to come in to slam you together.

Jaw drop.....
    SO CUTE!!!!! omggg

Remember, I never say your comments are wrong. In fact I think they are right, Andy Warhol art is very colorful. I was making a point that it is work in progres. That is a point I want to prove. That is all.

I did not ask for comments on my post when I made the post. If I did I would have been prepared for all sorts of words. Good-minded people want to pen down their thoughst on my comments that's all, but I did not ask for it.

Please, refrain from commenting on the photo or my comments.

Don't forget I have power to lock this thread or ask my khakis to come in to slam you together.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Went to roll cats after my supper.

This is good capture of work of art. The artist has done a brilliant job. The rough edges of the outline here suggest the fraility of human life. How we fade in and out of existence in the blink of an eye, when it comes to eternity. The distorted features and the huge presence of overgrown nose pisai shows that the sketched man is very much alive and probably has a poor sense of hygiene. It shows reality in its starkest form.

The man's face is twisted into that of anger, the greatest Fury of mankind. So silent, yet so loud. In the background, a spectre hangs behind. Leading us to question: who is this She? What is her power over the man that compels him to scream silently so?

It is noted that the woman seems to have Mickey Mouse feet. Perhaps a statement that we are all slaves to cartoons today.

The photographer has captured the most appropriate angle on this one. Bravo!
    Thank you master! Last photo.

rapper girl says
    i wanted to google
    why does my ice cream feel sticky and powdery
    then i type until*
    "why does my"
    then got popular searches come out
    then got
    "why does my mom turn me on"
    WHY DO PEOPLE SEARCH THAT

edutilos- says
    your ice cream turn sticky and powdery cos bread bake bread already then add special ingredient in ice cream when you not looking. so got flour and... stickiness.

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast