Thread: WTSell: DSLR - Canon 500D + 17-85 IS USM lens, minty condition with 2 years warranty

Default Theamazingcrew290 WTSell: DSLR - Canon 500D + 17-85 IS USM lens, minty condition with 2 years warranty

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
    Equipment Brand: Canon
    Equipment Model: 500D + 17-85 IS USM lens, minty condition with 2 years warranty
    Price (S$): $1150
    Description:
    Hi snappers, I have a canon 500D with 17-85mm IS USM lens for sale.

This set was bought in late 2009 as a gift for my brother but it has since been left almost untouched in my dry cabinet. Shutter count is definitely less thank 2k and the cosmetic condition is as good as brand new. ABSOLUTELY no scuffs/scratches/marks at all, even on the camera base and hotshoe. Working condition is, needless to say, also perfect.

I also purchased an extended warranty for an extra 2 years which will last through DECEMBER 2012. All items that came with the set are intact; strap, cables and even the charger have not been used (I used the charger from my other camera). All paper documents will also be given. Screen protector applied since the day of purchase.

The 17-85mm lens has seen slightly more action but it is also in mint condition. Warranty card is UNFILLED. Lens comes with a tokina HD UV filter.

In my opinion this set makes a killer combo for all-purpose usage. Too bad my bro isn't into it, and I'm using the even-more-killer-combo 7D and 17-55 haha. Will throw in a free canon bag and memory card for the buyer as well.

Interested, please SMS me at 9836 2992, thanks!!!

Contact Number: 9836 2992

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
    Warranty Status: 2 years

Default Re: Theamazingcrew290 WTSell: DSLR - Canon 500D + 17-85 IS USM lens, minty condition

Lens sold.
    Will open a new thread to sell the body alone.
    This thread is now closed.