Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Canon DSLR Course

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanz73
    U managed to get 7-9 pm slot? How come dslr slot only 2-4 pm
    Ya dslr only got 2 to 4 pm slot ...

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Malaysia, Singapore
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Canon DSLR Course

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanz73 View Post
    U managed to get 7-9 pm slot? How come dslr slot only 2-4 pm
    Yes. I registered for the 7-9 slot on Jan25. I see the got 2 slot for Jan7 2-4 now

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weisiong

    Yes. I registered for the 7-9 slot on Jan25. I see the got 2 slot for Jan7 2-4 now
    Your are dslr cam ?

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Malaysia, Singapore
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: Canon DSLR Course

    Yes. I double check and this is the schedule..

    Session to Attend: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 , 7:00 PM-9:00 PM

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weisiong
    Yes. I double check and this is the schedule..

    Session to Attend: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 , 7:00 PM-9:00 PM
    That good .. I never notice got 7 to 9 pm slot ... If not I will book it ...

  6. #26
    Member Yanz73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere near the equator
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: Canon DSLR Course

    Quote Originally Posted by weisiong View Post
    Yes. I registered for the 7-9 slot on Jan25. I see the got 2 slot for Jan7 2-4 now
    I cant attend on the 7 Jan... Need to wait for the new schedule, hopefully able to secure another 7-9 pm slot

  7. #27
    Member Yanz73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Somewhere near the equator
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: Canon DSLR Course

    Quote Originally Posted by Yanz73 View Post
    I cant attend on the 7 Jan... Need to wait for the new schedule, hopefully able to secure another 7-9 pm slot
    Managed to secure the last slot on 27 jan 7-9 pm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •