Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Probably 2003's strangest photography book

  1. #1
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Probably 2003's strangest photography book

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...292069-6306450

    Only 4 copies left in stock... hurry....

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...292069-6306450

    Only 4 copies left in stock... hurry....
    Fetish Photography.

    p.s Seb, lend me your copy when you're done with it, ok?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...292069-6306450

    Only 4 copies left in stock... hurry....
    wah your taste is very special, wondering how did u come across this book?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    hi sebastian,
    wondering does national library carry this book ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    Only 4 copies left in stock... hurry....
    Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    wah your taste is very special, wondering how did u come across this book?

    probably sebastian bought one when there is 5 copies left ...

  6. #6
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    hi sebastian,
    wondering does national library carry this book ?
    No if you are referring to the National Library of Singapore

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    No if you are referring to the National Library of Singapore
    so you got it right?

  8. #8
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    wah your taste is very special, wondering how did u come across this book?
    Never doubt the Myth... never

  9. #9
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    so you got it right?
    if you mean personal copy... no

    what is this sudden interest in whether I bought this book or not? Even if I did, I wont be lending it. I rarely lend books and don intend to in the near future.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    if you mean personal copy... no

    what is this sudden interest in whether I bought this book or not? Even if I did, I wont be lending it. I rarely lend books and don intend to in the near future.

    just curious abt the content. heehee

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    Never doubt the Myth... never
    So I guess your home must have many such treasures. Am I right? ... since you never doubt me...

  12. #12
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    So I guess your home must have many such treasures. Am I right? ... since you never doubt me...
    As photographers we can choose our subjects and define our domain. We of all people should not act like schoolgirls and giggle at nudes or worse still condemn it without attempting to understand it.

    content that expands and inspire the reader's horizon are treasures, regardless of not if there are nudes inside.

    I do not understand your statement "your home must have many such treasures". Kindly do not make statements that you cannot backup nor verify. Thank you.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    As photographers we can choose our subjects and define our domain. We of all people should not act like schoolgirls and giggle at nudes or worse still condemn it without attempting to understand it.

    content that expands and inspire the reader's horizon are treasures, regardless of not if there are nudes inside.

    I do not understand your statement "your home must have many such treasures". Kindly do not make statements that you cannot backup nor verify. Thank you.
    My bad! sorry friend if my jokes hurt you. Sorry! Don't take it seriously pls.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    hi...sebatian,

    be easy......dun take it serious...

    regret if my reply on your thread had offended u..

  15. #15
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    My bad! sorry friend if my jokes hurt you. Sorry! Don't take it seriously pls.
    you're the Myth... I make case with you in public... no one will pm me for more info and ask me to MO for them...

    must pre empt.. hahahahahahaha

    ohhhh no.. now everyone know... aiyoh...

    anyway any PM on this matter will be automatically deleted
    Last edited by sebastiansong; 9th July 2004 at 04:45 PM.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebastiansong
    As photographers we can choose our subjects and define our domain. We of all people should not act like schoolgirls and giggle at nudes or worse still condemn it without attempting to understand it.

    content that expands and inspire the reader's horizon are treasures, regardless of not if there are nudes inside.

    I do not understand your statement "your home must have many such treasures". Kindly do not make statements that you cannot backup nor verify. Thank you.

    cheam...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •