Thread: WTSell: Lens - Tamron (CanonMount) 17-50mm F2.8 with warrenty (non-vc)

Default kenny888 WTSell: Lens - Tamron (CanonMount) 17-50mm F2.8 with warrenty (non-vc)

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
    Equipment Brand: Tamron (CanonMount)
    Equipment Model: 17-50mm F2.8 with warrenty (non-vc)
    Price (S$): 500 (fixed)
    Description:
    hi letting go a very well kept tamron lens 17-50mm F2.8. I no need to intro much about this lens as its famous for being fast and sharp. hot favourite lens.

letting go at 500 fixed. it was bought on 5/12/2009 with Tamron warrenty of 3 years. So there is still about 23 months of warrenty. Feel free to buy with confidence.

this lens has been caliberated on 24 feb 2010 to ensure that the lens in performing at its optimal sharpness condition. i have the caliberation slip to prove it also. comes with box, receipts and warrenty card of coz.

this is definitely a good deal considering the prices that others are letting it off at. many tamron lens in buy/sell are without warrenty and yet selling at high prices. my price is cfm reasonable. selling off coz i wanna move into prime lens.

Contact Number: 97475964

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
    Warranty Status: About 23 months

Package/Accessories/Extras:
    Box, caliberation slip, official receipt, warrenty card, lens hood.

Default Re: WTSell: Lens - Tamron (CanonMount) 17-50mm F2.8 with warrenty (non-vc)

Wau, can the lowballers stay far away pls. The prices u r offering me is so obvious that you yourself wouldnt wanna sell it for sure. Madness.