Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Low Waist Jeans

hmmmm.. i tink its ok just dat most gals would wear g's under it and u can see it!!! hahahaha mostly unsightly leh!!

low waist jeans and the type sheikh haikel (hip hop) wear is different.

Hip hop fashion involves a more roomly cut. usually 2 to 3 sizes bigger, they do not use low cut styles but being bigger, the waistline usually sits on the hips as well, that why sometimes you see they show underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by spraylord
    hmmmm.. i tink its ok just dat most gals would wear g's under it and u can see it!!! hahahaha mostly unsightly leh!!

they fit it with shot crop tops that show the lumps on the BIG scale!

I think people should just wear what they're comfortable in. Doesn't matter how people think because it's your personal choice to wear whatever you want. So if they want to show of their ass crack or love handles, so be it. They don't mind showing it off, so why shld we?

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    they fit it with shot crop tops that show the lumps on the BIG scale!
    wooohoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suyi_84
    I think people should just wear what they're comfortable in. Doesn't matter how people think because it's your personal choice to wear whatever you want. So if they want to show of their ass crack or love handles, so be it. They don't mind showing it off, so why shld we?
    exactly!!!

i just need to make sure my cam is ready when the jeans fall off

cos it does not flatter them, just a personnal thought. You spend on money to dress yourself well dun you?

hey, B&S makes lotsa sense in his/her post.. haha

sort of remember that there was a news report on health issues associated with wearing hipsters... but still, maybe its safer than wearing heels

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_kiwi
    sort of remember that there was a news report on health issues associated with wearing hipsters... but still, maybe its safer than wearing heels

yap, not good for the health

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    hey, B&S makes lotsa sense in his/her post.. haha

thks! i'm in the fashion line.

Miss that news about health, what was it about?
    hipsters are fine if you can pull it off. combined with an awesome cleavage and you are a walking menace to MANkind

My 800th post and its used for this

Quote Originally Posted by tmc17479
    Miss that news about health, what was it about?
    hipsters are fine if you can pull it off. combined with an awesome cleavage and you are a walking menace to MANkind

can't remember, cuts off blood flow or something.

My 800th post and its used for this
    dun worry abt it... still got 900th....1k......

Guys,

Can post some pictures of you wearing low waist jeans or not?

I'm sure gals in CS here like to see them.

cos it does not flatter them, just a personnal thought. You spend on money to dress yourself well dun you?
    Yup, you spend money to dress yourself well and they feel they look good in them! Haha.. As long as they are still contributing to the economy, we shouldn't hinder their freedom to dress themselves..

Lightbulb

really the only gals who look good in the low waist and super low waist are the ones who have less than 25" on the waist and 34"on the hips. SG gals, mostly flat bumed, do not look very sexy in them. If you have a BIG WAIST and HIPS, Please do not display it in the public!
    25 divide by 34 = 0.73529411764705882352941176470588. ie the recommender waist-to-hip ratio is clsoe to 0.7 . and this number (0.7) is a scientifically proven ration that makes he female human form register as being most visually attractive n desirable .

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_kiwi
    the locaton of the low-hanging jeans is such that it exerts extra pressure on some particular vein/group of veins; which can lead to a sensation of numness in some other region of the legs.

that is ok..but the problem is, there will always be others who are not comfortable with it. its almost impossible to please everybody, in this world. =)

Default Joke on panties

In the Seventies, you had to pull down the panties to see the buttocks.
    Now, you have to seperate the buttocks to see the panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Aim
    In the Seventies, you had to pull down the panties to see the buttocks.
    Now, you have to seperate the buttocks to see the panties.

LMAO (laughing my ass off)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast