if you planning a theme shoot, prolly have to do planning and preparation work before the shoot. After getting someone to be the model, you have to look for;
1. costume/clothing/shoes/accessories. (including doing a fitting with the model)
2. Props (chair, fan, boxes, sword, etc.)
3. decide on the hairstyle and makeup and engage a hairstylist and makeup artist.
4. read up and discuss with the model the poses for the shoot.
5. and the usual lighting and camera equipment.
sounds like a wedding shoot.
Wah sounds too serious for us liaoOriginally Posted by coolthought
I figured 2 x Carlsberg each should get the mood nice and relaxed hehehehe
I'm interested too... let me know k?
Dunno yet. Just thinking up possible dates. If you're interested to join in, just put down what dates you prefer in Feb. I suggested 7th, but seems that is not popularOriginally Posted by MGohzxc
HeheheOriginally Posted by daredevil123