Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1003

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

  1. #581
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,310

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    This guy here is innocent though


    EDIT: Reedited Innocent rock. Was not pleased with the previous one haha
    Helo bro. jeezuinn, be careful when you are using gradient in pp. There is quite obvious banding. Nice shot.

  2. #582

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Helo bro. jeezuinn, be careful when you are using gradient in pp. There is quite obvious banding. Nice shot.
    Hello Manita, thanks for the C&C. Care to explain more on banding? I did not use the gradient in pp. Did the bnw conversion in silver efex, but i did add in a little vignetting. How do you think it could have been done better?

  3. #583
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,310

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Hello Manita, thanks for the C&C. Care to explain more on banding? I did not use the gradient in pp. Did the bnw conversion in silver efex, but i did add in a little vignetting. How do you think it could have been done better?
    Hi bro. jeezuinn, I cannot explain clearly but you can see it in your photo. Ok then it is actually because of the vignetting effect that cause this banding. You can see it like a circular form around the edges of the photo. If you using laptop, you can tilt your screen and you should be able to see it. you can google and check. this is one example of banding effect.

  4. #584

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  5. #585

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hi bro. jeezuinn, I cannot explain clearly but you can see it in your photo. Ok then it is actually because of the vignetting effect that cause this banding. You can see it like a circular form around the edges of the photo. If you using laptop, you can tilt your screen and you should be able to see it. you can google and check. this is one example of banding effect.
    Thanks for examples. I don't know why i don't see it on my desktop, but when i was viewing through my handphone it was very evident. I'll go re-reedit my photo and see how it goes.

  6. #586

    Default

    interesting on the fist. Yet to finished

  7. #587

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  8. #588

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    wah nice DIY

  9. #589

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    anyone caught sunrise today?the whole sky's on fire.wished i had the chance to shoot it Haha

  10. #590
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn
    anyone caught sunrise today?the whole sky's on fire.wished i had the chance to shoot it Haha
    Nope!
    Was far far away (pardon the pun) in dreamland.
    hahaha
    Exploring! :)

  11. #591
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default

    So sad I intend to take
    Sunrise this morning . But overslept .

  12. #592
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    So sad I intend to take
    Sunrise this morning . But overslept .
    wah you very on hor, sis?

    to you!
    Exploring! :)

  13. #593
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah you very on hor, sis?

    to you!
    This is so called "Spirit of SunChasers"..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  14. #594

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    So sad I intend to take
    Sunrise this morning . But overslept .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    This is so called "Spirit of SunChasers"..
    can start a routine like this loh.
    10pm sleep
    5am wake up
    6am leave house
    630am reach shooting site and start shooting
    730am pack and go
    8am reach office and start work.
    Shoot longer in weekend.
    Then you will have at least a photo a day.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  15. #595

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    anyone caught sunrise today?the whole sky's on fire.wished i had the chance to shoot it Haha
    I thought there isn't any sunrise when I woke up this morning. All hazy.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  16. #596
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    so how? studio outing ai mai?

    I still got leftover credit.
    Exploring! :)

  17. #597
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    can start a routine like this loh.
    10pm sleep
    5am wake up
    6am leave house
    630am reach shooting site and start shooting
    730am pack and go
    8am reach office and start work.
    Shoot longer in weekend.
    Then you will have at least a photo a day.


    Your plan is actually very realistic and do-able...

    Mine is more like
    1am sleep
    7am alarm ring. Press 'snooze'
    715am stumble out.
    8am leave home. Drop my mum at her workplace on the way.
    845am start work

    Exploring! :)

  18. #598
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Best if can

    10pm sleep
    5am wake up
    6am leave house
    630am reach shooting site and start shooting
    730am pack and go
    8am reach office and start work.
    530pm leave office
    6pm reach shooting site and start shooting
    715pm pack up dinner

    2 pics a day


    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    can start a routine like this loh.
    10pm sleep
    5am wake up
    6am leave house
    630am reach shooting site and start shooting
    730am pack and go
    8am reach office and start work.
    Shoot longer in weekend.
    Then you will have at least a photo a day.

  19. #599
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    so how? studio outing ai mai?

    I still got leftover credit.
    If the model is Yi Lin , then count me-in..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  20. #600
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part X)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    If the model is Yi Lin , then count me-in..
    not your lovely daughter meh?
    Exploring! :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •