6th June 2002, 04:09 PM
6th June 2002, 04:40 PM
wah u come here to ask also ah
6th June 2002, 04:49 PM
dun believe the 5mp bs..... take it at 3.2 mp only. Depends on ur budget. If urs is below 600, u might be better off with the epson. the nite capabilities of the fuji cam aint that gd so i'll give that a miss. Dun know abt the epson one tho. U got to go read some reviews to verify. The canon's a gd buy but provided u are willing to spend more to get the cf card, batts and wat have yous......
6th June 2002, 05:04 PM
The Epson has a 2.0 lens and a minimum shutter speed of 8 secs. Enough to do night shots. I was reading on the net, some claim that it's a Carl Zeiss lens although it is not shown anywhere on the camera. So, not sure.
I think the price is $699 with printer promo.
There are some nice things which I like on the Epson:
1. Aperture and shutter priority
2. Comes with 49mm lens adapter
3. Hotshoe for external flash
4. Built-in speaker so can hear audio when playback video clips
5. Can add voice notes to all pics taken
Things I don't like on the Epson:
1. Slow processing especially on video clips
2. No automatic lens cap - has a "manual" lens cap
6th June 2002, 11:01 PM