We're back again with...
SunChasersSG - Newbies Outing (PART 23)
The group of us have been quite fortunate in our journey in photography, meeting some very enthusiastic and helpful photographers who have guided us along. This is our way of "paying it forward" to those who were like us not so long ago.
DATE/TIME: 08 January 2011 (SATURDAY); 0630hrs-0800hrs
LOCATION: Esplanade waterfront (near the outdoor theatre)
THINGS TO BRING:
1) Camera + lens(es) if it's a DSLR. If not, any camera with manual control over shutter speed, aperture, etc.
2) Tripod. This is essential. If you don't want to bring, please don't waste a slot by putting your name down.
Things you may expect to shoot:
1) Prominent buildings in Singapore.
The format will be some "slightly more experienced" photographers providing guidance to relative newcomers into photography.
People attending this outing MUST fall into 1 of the above categories. Either you want to share, or you want to learn.
If you are fairly competent but not confident/willing to share your knowledge, may I kindly request that you not put your name down.
My definiton of 'newbie':
- started photography within the past couple of years.
- still feeling confused about setting up the camera for certain shots (eg. what is correct exposure; how to meter; what shooting mode to use, etc).
* Kindly use the 'Quote' function to retain the formatting (colours, fonts, etc) below
'Seniors': must be willing to guide the newbies
'Newbies': require some guidance/assistance.
=== stops at 15 newbies ===
Independent Shooters: own-time-own-target but still have to interact with rest
6) noob sniper
7) Daddy Bear (and wife)
==== stops at 8 ====
Reserves List: waiting patiently
=== stops at 5 reserves ===
Please only put your name down if you are quite sure you can make it.
Try not to put your name down then cancel. It makes life difficult for me. I like my life to be easy
Copy the name list, add your name in the appropriate section, and post. If you've not attended any outing before, please send me a PM with your name and mobile number.
DON'T expand the reserve list beyond the set limit! It's futile.. I will just ignore you.