Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CI

  1. #901
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Tried liao wor.. But not so nice.. Cos not like same direction and pattern wor..

    Oh man, i was so near to this place!!!

    龜吼景觀公路

    If tomorrow light's good, i go back again.
    Wow, nice!!!!!

  2. #902

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wow, nice!!!!!
    I found a link which disclose all the locations.. Hohoh.

    PM you guys.

    Yea, even Taiwan must keep secret.

  3. #903
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post

    took this too, but i hated the green so i converted it to bnw.

    my bnw conversion sucks though, need to do again. and got distortion zzz



    i like yehliu a lot, but too many people, and there was a slight drizzle when i was there. the sky all grey
    Last edited by riotvan; 5th January 2011 at 12:54 AM.

  4. #904
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I found a link which disclose all the locations.. Hohoh.

    PM you guys.

    Yea, even Taiwan must keep secret.
    PM ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i going again next year!!!!

    lol

  5. #905

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    took this too, but i hated the green so i converted it to bnw.

    my bnw conversion sucks though, need to do again. and got distortion zzz



    i like yehliu a lot, but too many people, and there was a slight drizzle when i was there. the sky all grey
    Haha, this stretch right in front of the path to the Queen's Head and nobody give a damn there..

    Oh, you were on the left.. I went to extreme right.

    Ya lor.. crowded like mad.. Mine also raining..
    Last edited by Yapster; 5th January 2011 at 12:57 AM.

  6. #906

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    PM ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i going again next year!!!!

    lol
    PM you liao man~

    I send to night86mare, your ex... as well.

  7. #907
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Haha, this stretch right in front of the path to the Queen's Head and nobody give a damn there..

    Oh, you were on the left.. I went to extreme right.

    Ya lor.. crowded like mad.. Mine also raining..
    yeah the queen's head quite lame. so small, then got queue... zzz i didn't bother.

  8. #908
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    If i go, my girl confirm don't let me go near water and shoot........

  9. #909
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If i go, my girl confirm don't let me go near water and shoot........
    you'll get stuck there? haha
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #910

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    yeah the queen's head quite lame. so small, then got queue... zzz i didn't bother.
    I would love to take the queen's head, before it breaks off.

    But not pose with it.. Ji Tao boring lor...

    Queue to take somemore..

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If i go, my girl confirm don't let me go near water and shoot........
    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    you'll get stuck there? haha
    How about an Exposers outing?

    Jia Jia Jia plus Shoot Shoot Shoot!

    Last one before i go shower (yea, it was so cold today, i didn't even sweat at all...)



    Pardon the hot pixel... 6 minutes exposure with NDX400.. I confirm need lesser stops ND..

  11. #911
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    you'll get stuck there? haha
    She scare of this and that one......

  12. #912
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Good night... still stoned from the cold/flu...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #913

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Good night... still stoned from the cold/flu...
    Goodnight~

    Hoho, i just wrote a slip to the guesthouse host. Telling her, tomorrow i will miss breakfast again...

    Tomorrow hoot Danshui!!

  14. #914
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    die... my flight tomorrow is 650am and i'm still awake...

  15. #915

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    die... my flight tomorrow is 650am and i'm still awake...
    Means 450 must checked in?

    You might as well don't sleep liao...

    The night before i flew, i didn't sleep more than 2 hours also..

    Was smoking downstairs just now, seems like the sky is clearing up...

    You are bringing good weather around this region!!

  16. #916
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Means 450 must checked in?

    You might as well don't sleep liao...

    The night before i flew, i didn't sleep more than 2 hours also..

    Was smoking downstairs just now, seems like the sky is clearing up...

    You are bringing good weather around this region!!
    yah lor... by the time i start to fall asleep have to wake up already... but cannot la...at least must sleep a bit... otherwise tomorrow stone.... go Zzzz... liao... hope tomorrow gd weather for you

  17. #917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    yah lor... by the time i start to fall asleep have to wake up already... but cannot la...at least must sleep a bit... otherwise tomorrow stone.... go Zzzz... liao... hope tomorrow gd weather for you
    Haha, hope so~

  18. #918

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Hungry...

  19. #919
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Hungry...
    Same.
    Going off to sleep now to sleep off the hunger.

    Oyasumi.

  20. #920
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster
    Hungry...
    Go eat! U r in Taiwan! Good food, open till late!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •