Thread: Missed a golden shooting opportunity just now!

Default Missed a golden shooting opportunity just now!

Weather was bad just now, and i was at Bukit Timah area. Overlooking the houses and 'Railway Mall' is the Bukit Timah hill. Clouds were hanging so low that the top half of the hill is behind the clouds, and it's opacity is around 60%. Very beautiful! It makes the area looks so much like some places in high altitude...

BUT the problem is, i don't have any camera with me at that moment! (Not even an camera phone!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    Weather was bad just now, and i was at Bukit Timah area. Overlooking the houses and 'Railway Mall' is the Bukit Timah hill. Clouds were hanging so low that the top half of the hill is behind the clouds, and it's opacity is around 60%. Very beautiful! It makes the area looks so much like some places in high altitude...

BUT the problem is, i don't have any camera with me at that moment! (Not even an camera phone!)

I do not comprehend the point of such a post...

If it is one of reflection, it would be better served in one's diary, journals or weblog and definitely not in general review and tech talk. All photographers would have experienced missed "golden opporunitiy" due to lack of gear, wrong setup, geographical constraints. Some things are just not meant to be.

Bring a compact camera with you (either digital or film) wherever. Otherwise go buy a disposable and shoot... If you really cant, call some people you know in the vicinity to shoot.. share the moment not after the moment.

oh sorry! sebastiansong, thanks for pointing out this is in the wrong section!

I thought i posted this in kopitiam, but it must be my error of opening too much windows and doing too much things concurrently.

Thus, thread close.