Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cost for Medium-format film

  1. #1

    Default Cost for Medium-format film

    elo... anyone knows how much would it cost to
    1. buy a medium format film,
    2. process the film and,
    3. print the film(say like 8R)? =)

    thankx

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default Re: Cost for Medium-format film

    Originally posted by harvestnow
    elo... anyone knows how much would it cost to
    1. buy a medium format film,
    2. process the film and,
    3. print the film(say like 8R)? =)

    thankx
    The film is cheaper than the equivalent 135 format ones (hey, only 10-15 exposure only mar). NPC 160 in 120 format costs $4 or so. Processing cost is the same. Printing cost is a bit more expensive. A 8R print from 120 format film is roughly $8 (vs $6 for 135).

    Regards
    CK

  3. #3

    Default Re: Re: Cost for Medium-format film

    Originally posted by ckiang


    The film is cheaper than the equivalent 135 format ones (hey, only 10-15 exposure only mar). NPC 160 in 120 format costs $4 or so. Processing cost is the same. Printing cost is a bit more expensive. A 8R print from 120 format film is roughly $8 (vs $6 for 135).

    Regards
    CK
    wha.. ok... so ex... erm... ok... cus was thinkin of investing on one medium format mamiya...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default Re: Re: Re: Cost for Medium-format film

    Originally posted by harvestnow


    wha.. ok... so ex... erm... ok... cus was thinkin of investing on one medium format mamiya...
    You can shoot slides. Anyway, the 645 MF cameras are rather affordable compared to high end SLRs and D-SLRs.

    Regards
    CK

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    431

    Default

    what abt 3R and 4R? what the charges

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Originally posted by nicholas1986
    what abt 3R and 4R? what the charges
    Not sure. I only printed 6x7 negs into 4x5", which is $0.70 a piece.

    Regards
    CK

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •