Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Flickr Photostream

  1. #1
    Member hope107fm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,002

    Default Flickr Photostream

    I have created a flickr web address which I want to include in my signature line on photographic forums. I have seen some members on Clubsnap showing their flickr web address simply as "My Flickr", "Flickr" or "Ardrewine", for example.

    How do I rename the address http://www.flickr.com/photos/rich-tan/ to, say, "Visit my Flickr" or something similar?

    Appreciate any help and Happy New Year to all of you!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Flickr Photostream

    edit your signature,
    1) type the words you want others to see in your signature
    2) hyperlink it to the website address by highlighting those words and clicking the icon with the "metal chain"

  3. #3
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Flickr Photostream

    click this link:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/profi...=editsignature

    then use the [ url=http://www.your-flickr-url.com ]My Flickr[ /url ]

    remove those spaces in [ url ] and [ /url ]

  4. #4
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Flickr Photostream

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    click this link:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/profi...=editsignature

    then use the [ url=http://www.your-flickr-url.com ]My Flickr[ /url ]

    remove those spaces in [ url ] and [ /url ]
    you can use the following code to Ignores bbcode formatting for better illustration.
    [noparse] [/noparse]

    example


    [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/keeptouch"]keeptouch's Flickr photostream [/url]
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #5
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Flickr Photostream

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    you can use the following code to Ignores bbcode formatting for better illustration.
    [noparse] [/noparse]

    example


    [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/keeptouch"]keeptouch's Flickr photostream [/url]
    thanks!

  6. #6
    Member hope107fm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,002

    Default Re: Flickr Photostream

    Quote Originally Posted by jgjonathangoh View Post
    edit your signature,
    1) type the words you want others to see in your signature
    2) hyperlink it to the website address by highlighting those words and clicking the icon with the "metal chain"
    Thanks a lot, Jonathan. I managed to do it, though not in Clubsnap as it limits me to 200 characters only.

    Also to others who have responded.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •