Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1006

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

  1. #121
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I like small numbers in front of "mm"

    240-600 doesn't do anything for me
    For now.... As you've said... never say never...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #122
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    For now.... As you've said... never say never...


    yeah true... never say never.
    Exploring! :)

  3. #123
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post


    yeah true... never say never.
    I've always believe in not using strong words like "never!"... coz when you do need it one day, you'll be limiting yourself to your words...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #124
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I've always believe in not using strong words like "never!"... coz when you do need it one day, you'll be limiting yourself to your words...
    ok yes boss!


    oh btw my Yongnuo flash arrived at my office this morning.
    Will test it out tonight
    Exploring! :)

  5. #125
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    ok yes boss!


    oh btw my Yongnuo flash arrived at my office this morning.
    Will test it out tonight
    Who's your boss? I boss myself, and nobody else...

    Yeah, give us feedback on the flash when you're done!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #126
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    Who's your boss? I boss myself, and nobody else...

    Yeah, give us feedback on the flash when you're done!
    Ya must compare WB with the SB600. sekali very different, then siao liao. Cannot use em together.
    Exploring! :)

  7. #127

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Hohoho, mom gave the ok for BBB in shanghai. No need to face the wrath of nagging liao

  8. #128
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Hohoho, mom gave the ok for BBB in shanghai. No need to face the wrath of nagging liao
    ok no use... got give $$$ for BBB or not?

    when are you going?
    Exploring! :)

  9. #129

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    ok no use... got give $$$ for BBB or not?

    when are you going?
    Never give : (. But its ok since i alr put aside money before hand hehe. Think she's paying for the TTSW since i will be carrying stuffs for them also

    Going in march!

  10. #130
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Never give : (. But its ok since i alr put aside money before hand hehe. Think she's paying for the TTSW since i will be carrying stuffs for them also

    Going in march!
    wah... when you getting the TT SW?
    I wonder when I'll be getting mine
    hehehehe...
    Exploring! :)

  11. #131

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah... when you getting the TT SW?
    I wonder when I'll be getting mine
    hehehehe...
    Get when stocks come in i guess. No idea when though. Keep a lookout on TK's webbie hehe

  12. #132
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Get when stocks come in i guess. No idea when though. Keep a lookout on TK's webbie hehe
    Looks like after CNY I suppose.
    Exploring! :)

  13. #133
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    started the review thread for Yongnuo 460II thread, but still waiting for mod approval.
    So far only posted a couple of pictures.
    Exploring! :)

  14. #134
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    started the review thread for Yongnuo 460II thread, but still waiting for mod approval.
    So far only posted a couple of pictures.
    Congrats bro, it's up!!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #135

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    started the review thread for Yongnuo 460II thread, but still waiting for mod approval.
    So far only posted a couple of pictures.
    I have a question. Does it produce a very consistent colour temperature flash? I was holding back from getting the Nissin Speedlite because I heard it sometimes produce an inconsistent colour temp flash.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  16. #136
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Congrats bro, it's up!!
    Thanks!
    Trying to fill up the review now.

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    I have a question. Does it produce a very consistent colour temperature flash? I was holding back from getting the Nissin Speedlite because I heard it sometimes produce an inconsistent colour temp flash.
    Will have to try over an extended period of time to find out... just got it today.
    I got a feeling that unless I shoot repetitively in a controlled environment, I won't be able to detect the colour temperature shift. I will probably use this flash only sparingly.
    Exploring! :)

  17. #137
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    I can hear the sound of crickets ......



    Exploring! :)

  18. #138
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Wad to do? No interesting Nikon rumours, no new announcements, dpreview nothing also, nada, zilch! And ClemC not getting bamboo (at the moment)... What's there to poison when there is none to use?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #139

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wad to do? No interesting Nikon rumours, no new announcements, dpreview nothing also, nada, zilch! And ClemC not getting bamboo (at the moment)... What's there to poison when there is none to use?
    Poison topgun to get macro lens

  20. #140
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Poison topgun to get macro lens
    Thats..... YOUR job!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •