Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1006

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

  1. #621

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    ignore the lady.....look at the thing she is holding.


    and check out this link. pew pew pew!!
    http://ardrone.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/usa/
    sorry hard to ignore chrissie chau.... hehehehee..

    ooo ahhh, come all iphoners... lets buy this contraption and have our own league, hehehe..
    if this offend others, i aint saying sorry, i dont see the harm in this
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #622

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    come on iphone users.....BBB!!
    pew pew pew....!!!
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  3. #623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought
    come on iphone users.....BBB!!
    pew pew pew....!!!
    Huh android user can't ah... haha we oso got angry bird.

  4. #624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver

    Huh android user can't ah... haha we oso got angry bird.
    I saw a girl playing angry birds on her LG hp... Doesn't look like one of the newer models of LG leh...

  5. #625
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    I love angry birds!

    Kriegs, those iPhone covers are cute!!!

    (but not for me la...)
    Exploring! :)

  6. #626
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought
    ignore the lady.....
    hehehehe
    You're joking right? Kinda hard to ignore. Haha
    Exploring! :)

  7. #627
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I love angry birds!

    Kriegs, those iPhone covers are cute!!!

    (but not for me la...)
    Why? You prefer the formal, no-nonsense "you" isit? You can hear them already... "C'mon! C'mon!...ark! ark! C'mon....!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!" Beckoning you to get it...

    Oi! Me no iphone user dun have angry bird covers, me ANGRYYYY....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  8. #628
    Member makolit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    144

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    ignore the lady.....look at the thing she is holding.
    ehm ... this thing is expensive! (how much more the lady?)

    selling this in TRU if i'm not wrong ...

    hey! i love angry birds! my son loves 'em to bits and pieces ...
    is using a digital camera that works ...

  9. #629

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quizsilver bro, show timings for the water world show is 12.30, 2,30, 5.30. May subject to changes but will be around that period. Do try to catch it. Also, don't say i never warn you, blue and green zones are wet zones, will get splashed one. Red one is safe. If you wanna get splashed, buy a poncho. Park closes at 7, but 1 zone will be opened till 10, as there is a fireworks show at 9.30 pm. If you are still around then can consider as well.

  10. #630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez

    I saw a girl playing angry birds on her LG hp... Doesn't look like one of the newer models of LG leh...
    haha dun noe lei... Nv like LG phone...

  11. #631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn
    Quizsilver bro, show timings for the water world show is 12.30, 2,30, 5.30. May subject to changes but will be around that period. Do try to catch it. Also, don't say i never warn you, blue and green zones are wet zones, will get splashed one. Red one is safe. If you wanna get splashed, buy a poncho. Park closes at 7, but 1 zone will be opened till 10, as there is a fireworks show at 9.30 pm. If you are still around then can consider as well.
    jee, thks alot!

  12. #632
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    I saw a girl playing angry birds on her LG hp... Doesn't look like one of the newer models of LG leh...
    I think some LG phones use the Android OS as well, right?

    * seems like online poker apps are pretty popular. I see a large number of people playing them.
    Exploring! :)

  13. #633
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Why? You prefer the formal, no-nonsense "you" isit? You can hear them already... "C'mon! C'mon!...ark! ark! C'mon....!! weeeeeeeeeeeee!" Beckoning you to get it...

    Oi! Me no iphone user dun have angry bird covers, me ANGRYYYY....
    who ask you purposely no buy iPhone?
    Wanna be part of the "resistance", ya?
    Exploring! :)

  14. #634
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    who ask you purposely no buy iPhone?
    Wanna be part of the "resistance", ya?
    Just because of Angry bird cover I buy iPhone.... Doesn't make any sense... ya?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #635
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

    Just because of Angry bird cover I buy iPhone.... Doesn't make any sense... ya?
    Ya doesn't make sense

    But you've "inspired" me to download the full version of angry birds
    Exploring! :)

  16. #636

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Ya doesn't make sense

    But you've "inspired" me to download the full version of angry birds
    you'll get sick of it after a while

  17. #637
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn

    you'll get sick of it after a while
    Probably...
    Hahaha.
    Will try to pace myself.
    How's your first week of work?
    Exploring! :)

  18. #638

    Default

    Guys thks a lot for advise!

    Glad I went with PnS. Had great fun with family on the rides and show. Saw so many ppl with dslr... some with tiny tripod... so cute. Haha as usual lotza eos user. Think a low range focal length would be juz nice. Nv stay for firework, juz that it rain and family got tired.

    Juz a word of caution. When go mummy ride. Pls bring a few $1 coin out. Cause no return of change... nt sure how much but maybe at least $5 change.

    Suppose payment of $3, put in $5 note end up no return of change. Also Didn't know need to pay end up borrow money from other behind the q n return them when take out wallet. So paisei...

  19. #639

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Probably...
    Hahaha.
    Will try to pace myself.
    How's your first week of work?
    Information overload. Still got about 12 tests to go. Probably will not be shooting till my training is over. But i must say it is quite fun being here.

  20. #640

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    Guys thks a lot for advise!

    Glad I went with PnS. Had great fun with family on the rides and show. Saw so many ppl with dslr... some with tiny tripod... so cute. Haha as usual lotza eos user. Think a low range focal length would be juz nice. Nv stay for firework, juz that it rain and family got tired.

    Juz a word of caution. When go mummy ride. Pls bring a few $1 coin out. Cause no return of change... nt sure how much but maybe at least $5 change.

    Suppose payment of $3, put in $5 note end up no return of change. Also Didn't know need to pay end up borrow money from other behind the q n return them when take out wallet. So paisei...
    Glad you had fun. I'm so sorry i couldn't advise you better, am still learning myself. Did you manage to catch the waterworld show? I found it pretty good. On a side note, i thought the mummy ride locker was free for the first 30 mins?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •