Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1006

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

  1. #41

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 / SUNCHASERS TCSS/MAKAN Outing:

    Date: January 07 (Friday) 2011
    Venue: Blk 203 Toa Payoh North (near to SPH News Centre - click for location)
    Time: 7.30 pm onwards


    1) Jeezuinn
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    ....

    Changed the date to Friday 07 Jan. Any better? I am assuming that Friday may be better seeing as Sat is a non working day

  2. #42

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Tmr morning I try to wake up at 0445hrs and see if the weather is good. If it's good I don't send sms. If it looks like it's gonna rain or if it's alrdy raining, I'll sms jeezuin, DD, ZCA, Jacobs and quizesilver.

    Is this ok??
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Sounds like a good plan tks!
    Say already means must do leh. Don't "tua" us
    Cannot try. Must do it liao

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn

    Cannot try. Must do it liao
    TRY to wake up at 0445 ah. Haha. But might not be sleeping tonight. May go over to a friend's house to drink.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  4. #44

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    TRY to wake up at 0445 ah. Haha. But might not be sleeping tonight. May go over to a friend's house to drink.
    Better not. Later you drink then got new excuse again liao. Somemore you go friend house to drink then what about sharing cab!?!?

  5. #45
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Uh-oh...I think I can hear the twin engines of F14B firing up tomorrow... Afterburner mode switched on when the aircraft is still sitting on the runway...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #46
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten
    Uh-oh...I think I can hear the twin engines of F14B firing up tomorrow... Afterburner mode switched on when the aircraft is still sitting on the runway...
    Maverick's in the seat
    Exploring! :)

  7. #47

    Default

    jeezuin if I stay over at my friend's house I'll let you know.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  8. #48

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    jeezuin if I stay over at my friend's house I'll let you know.
    SMS me hor, cos i'm slping earlier today. Past two days slept real little, now much catch up

  9. #49
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Happy New Year!!! This year's Mount Faber fireworks
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #50

    Default

    haiz I become the F16 totally nv hear alarm while I set it at 430am... Biggest regret now...miss the 1st shot tog with a grp same interest n gd frds...

  11. #51
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    haiz I become the F16 totally nv hear alarm while I set it at 430am... Biggest regret now...miss the 1st shot tog with a grp same interest n gd frds...
    it's ok... there'll be other opportunities

    The light was ok.
    Good company though
    Exploring! :)

  12. #52
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Happy New Year!!! This year's Mount Faber fireworks
    the ones at Marina Bay quite spectacular... different effects this time.

    found the accompanying music a bit weird though... thought it was CNY celebrations
    Exploring! :)

  13. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver
    haiz I become the F16 totally nv hear alarm while I set it at 430am... Biggest regret now...miss the 1st shot tog with a grp same interest n gd frds...
    VROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM Aiyo, dun worry lah bro. Still got other shooting opportunities one. So we wait for the next!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  14. #54

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    haiz I become the F16 totally nv hear alarm while I set it at 430am... Biggest regret now...miss the 1st shot tog with a grp same interest n gd frds...
    Bro don't worry. The topgun position quite hard to attain. You're not there yet. So far only S88 managed to reach that position

  15. #55
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    the ones at Marina Bay quite spectacular... different effects this time.

    found the accompanying music a bit weird though... thought it was CNY celebrations
    You went to MB to watch? Or on TV? I watched the MB on TV... Not bad, of course can't beat being actually there - then again, you'll be beat among the thick crowds...

    As for Mount Faber, we didn't have to go any where... my kitchen window is the vantage point. Wanted to shoot but no point - the tripod will take up all the necessary watching space, plus the roof of our flat will definitely interfere... So just watch and enjoy lor... But nice, better than the last few years overall... more pizazz and variety!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #56
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You went to MB to watch? Or on TV? I watched the MB on TV... Not bad, of course can't beat being actually there - then again, you'll be beat among the thick crowds...

    As for Mount Faber, we didn't have to go any where... my kitchen window is the vantage point. Wanted to shoot but no point - the tripod will take up all the necessary watching space, plus the roof of our flat will definitely interfere... So just watch and enjoy lor... But nice, better than the last few years overall... more pizazz and variety!
    I watched on TV...
    If I had gone down personally, I think no need to go home zzz... can go straight for sunrise
    Exploring! :)

  17. #57
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    So somebody didn't pull the ejection seat cord this morning eh?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #58
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    My today sunrise shot:
    wah so fast... I haven't yet uploaded anything
    Exploring! :)

  19. #59
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    So somebody didn't pull the ejection seat cord this morning eh?
    someone gave me morning call some more!
    I'm so touched !!!!!!
    Exploring! :)

  20. #60
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah so fast... I haven't yet uploaded anything
    Had transfer the picture to Sunchaser thread.

    Aiya..my shot was suck and not much PP can do, so can post faster loh..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •