Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1006

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

  1. #221
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC
    Chinatown.. will go and have a look.. Markins not good enough.. must be RRS now.. must buy online..
    This Sat will you pop-by to support ZCA or not?
    It's at Chinatown Point. Called Fotografix (not sure if spelt properly). Me and chilicrab went down once before. Lots of Gitzo and Manfrotto


    Wah, why markins not good enough???
    Exploring! :)

  2. #222
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Did 482 winks... awake now

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    oh ok, my bad. just testing the waters.
    Bro Pasay, u not bad.. me very thankful.. do help if you spot durian

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    It's at Chinatown Point. Called Fotografix (not sure if spelt properly). Me and chilicrab went down once before. Lots of Gitzo and Manfrotto
    Wah, why markins not good enough???
    Thanks ZCA, will go look look.. Akerue only mentioned RRS.. I just added salt/pepper.. for me all good..!!... money also good

  3. #223
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC

    Thanks ZCA, will go look look.. Akerue only mentioned RRS.. I just added salt/pepper.. for me all good..!!... money also good
    Hahaha gotta agree with the RRS comment though. It really is beri swee
    Exploring! :)

  4. #224
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post

    Bro Pasay, u not bad.. me very thankful.. do help if you spot durian
    Roger that.

    Speaking of which, anybody looking for a white bamboo? Although i dont get it why nikon (aka the "dark side") would come up with a white lens.
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  5. #225

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    Roger that.

    Speaking of which, anybody looking for a white bamboo? Although i dont get it why nikon (aka the "dark side") would come up with a white lens.
    its kinda of cool..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  6. #226
    Member pasay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    its kinda of cool..
    To some extent, i agree its cool to have a "rare" different colored lens. But it looks too much like trying to be an L lens from canon. Although, that might also be the appeal to some..
    a Nikon body, some lenses, a flash, and a whole lot of dusty photos

  7. #227

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    To some extent, i agree its cool to have a "rare" different colored lens. But it looks too much like trying to be an L lens from canon. Although, that might also be the appeal to some..
    hahha.. yap.. its kind of weird to have a white lens n ur body is black.. hmm..

    doesn't suit my taste bud as much as i find it cool..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  8. #228
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by pasay View Post
    Roger that.

    Speaking of which, anybody looking for a white bamboo? Although i dont get it why nikon (aka the "dark side") would come up with a white lens.
    I think the white exterior stems from the belief that excess heat in the barrel will affect the optics, hence white (reflect heat) for those long lenses that are likely to be used by sports photogs who are exposed to hot sun a lot.

    If I'm not wrong, Nikon did have a number of telephoto lenses with white exteriors, but slowly slowly the numbers have dwindled.
    Exploring! :)

  9. #229
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    hahha.. yap.. its kind of weird to have a white lens n ur body is black.. hmm..

    doesn't suit my taste bud as much as i find it cool..
    wah... want to start brand war again?
    Exploring! :)

  10. #230
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah... want to start brand war again?
    ah.. read this tooo late... I started war in other thread alreadi... WHITE!!!!!!!..

  11. #231

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah... want to start brand war again?
    no leh... i start color war..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  12. #232

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    ah.. read this tooo late... I started war in other thread alreadi... WHITE!!!!!!!..
    wah... start war at wherE?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  13. #233

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Chinatown.. will go and have a look.. Markins not good enough.. must be RRS now.. must buy online..
    then how about this gitzo head that can hold up to 21kg....

    and relatively light at 0.71kg
    http://www.gitzo.com/product/72038.7..._HEAD_QR_BLACK


    local authorised gitzo dealer.
    http://www.shriro.com.sg/gitzo_dealer.htm
    Last edited by coolthought; 6th January 2011 at 09:56 AM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  14. #234
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    wah... start war at wherE?
    sorrui.. miss the post.. no war la..

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    then how about this gitzo head that can hold up to 21kg....
    and relatively light at 0.71kg
    most impt.. is it light on pocket?.. guess not.. what is price in SG

  15. #235
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    then how about this gitzo head that can hold up to 21kg....

    and relatively light at 0.71kg
    http://www.gitzo.com/product/72038.7..._HEAD_QR_BLACK


    local authorised gitzo dealer.
    http://www.shriro.com.sg/gitzo_dealer.htm
    I think the RRS one is much much more sexy

    and should be slightly easier on the wallet
    Exploring! :)

  16. #236

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    sorrui.. miss the post.. no war la..


    most impt.. is it light on pocket?.. guess not.. what is price in SG
    call a few dealers to find out loh.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  17. #237

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I think the RRS one is much much more sexy

    and should be slightly easier on the wallet
    do you mean this one?


    similar load capacity and weight.

    http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductD...llhead-with-LR
    Last edited by coolthought; 6th January 2011 at 10:09 AM.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  18. #238

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Wa some massive poisoning in the morning haha

  19. #239
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    do you mean this one?


    similar load capacity and weight.

    http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductD...llhead-with-LR
    mmmmm....
    yummy......


    But hor, I still prefer the look of my Q3E...
    maybe I'm in denial... hahaha
    Exploring! :)

  20. #240

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Wa some massive poisoning in the morning haha
    tt is so tempting.. =X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •