Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1006

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

  1. #181

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    krieg... let me try this poison on you know who.

    http://www.tokinalens.com/products/t...5-135dx-a.html
    at the wide end, it is almost at the uwa range. Maybe a few more years they might just create a 12-100? F4 maybe? Then 10-100...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  2. #182
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    *yawn*.... I never thought the beginning of the new year can be this boring... Jump start Poison, also kena slumpy by mid day.... no energy man... party too much already har? No leh... not me...
    come come and help me!

    me busy busy sia...
    Exploring! :)

  3. #183
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    krieg... let me try this poison on you know who.

    http://www.tokinalens.com/products/t...5-135dx-a.html
    at the wide end, it is almost at the uwa range. Maybe a few more years they might just create a 12-100? F4 maybe? Then 10-100...
    who who?

    16.5 sounds interesting. Like they're trying to beat the 16-85VR
    My set on the T11-16/2.8

  4. #184
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    come come and help me!

    me busy busy sia...
    And do what? Watch you work?

    Going to bring kid to badminton class soon... and it's raining meow-meows and bow-wows now...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #185
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    And do what? Watch you work?

    Going to bring kid to badminton class soon... and it's raining meow-meows and bow-wows now...
    saturday come and join us at Safra Mt Faber 3-5pm...
    recently seem to be short of manpower. Run and jump until legs sore.
    Exploring! :)

  6. #186
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    saturday come and join us at Safra Mt Faber 3-5pm...
    recently seem to be short of manpower. Run and jump until legs sore.
    Thanks bro! Will try to make it! How many are you short of?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #187
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Thanks bro! Will try to make it! How many are you short of?
    We usually have maybe 4 or 5 ppl... I suppose 6 is best for 2 hours. Otherwise not enough rest. Damn tiring.
    Exploring! :)

  8. #188

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    saturday come and join us at Safra Mt Faber 3-5pm...
    recently seem to be short of manpower. Run and jump until legs sore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    We usually have maybe 4 or 5 ppl... I suppose 6 is best for 2 hours. Otherwise not enough rest. Damn tiring.
    IPPT? o.0
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  9. #189
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover

    IPPT? o.0
    Hahaha you've been away from the thread for too long

    Badminton la. What for ask kriegs to joon me for ippt?
    Exploring! :)

  10. #190

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha you've been away from the thread for too long

    Badminton la. What for ask kriegs to joon me for ippt?
    er.. ya.. way too long.. lolx.. enjoying my holiday

    oh.. cool badminton..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  11. #191
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    er.. ya.. way too long.. lolx.. enjoying my holiday

    oh.. cool badminton..
    you went on holiday? where to? far far away??
    Exploring! :)

  12. #192

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you went on holiday? where to? far far away??
    Should be, since he MIA so long

  13. #193
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Should be, since he MIA so long
    you next week also going "Far Far Away" mah!!!
    Exploring! :)

  14. #194

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you next week also going "Far Far Away" mah!!!
    Ya loh, farfar to an 'island'

  15. #195
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    no... really... there is a 'Far Far Away' there....

    so you are literally going to 'Far Far Away', geddit?
    Exploring! :)

  16. #196

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    no... really... there is a 'Far Far Away' there....

    so you are literally going to 'Far Far Away', geddit?
    Haha! Didnt know there is a 'far far away' there. Is it a ride there? Never been in

  17. #197
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Haha! Didnt know there is a 'far far away' there. Is it a ride there? Never been in
    After you has "Migrate" to the "far far island", do remember to give me a "special pass" for entering "USS"..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  18. #198

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you went on holiday? where to? far far away??
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Should be, since he MIA so long
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you next week also going "Far Far Away" mah!!!
    I went Taiwan for a long long holiday.. hahahah..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  19. #199
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I went Taiwan for a long long holiday.. hahahah..
    got Taiwan gal there har?
    Taiwan XMM beri kawaii (かわいい).....
    Exploring! :)

  20. #200
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    After you has "Migrate" to the "far far island", do remember to give me a "special pass" for entering "USS"..
    we can go there for some photography and TCSS one weekend. Quite nice.
    Entry after 6:30pm is $2 or $3 or something like that.
    Exploring! :)

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •