Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's die together: 3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

Default Re: Let's die together: 3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

... another interesting read with photos @ http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordp...earth-in-2012/

and their locations in space http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...3&postcount=40
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 2nd January 2011 at 03:09 PM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Default Re: Let's die together: 3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

Pls lah... if all using same tools then it doesn't debunk the fact that the things seen are defects from the tools...
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    location and photos of the 3 UFOs as extracted from another forum:

"I've seen these images and I've also played with http://www.sky-map.org and I've found a lot more 'BLUE' odd looking images all over the map.

Check co-ordinates:

11 29 27 -87 23 30
    13 03 31 -87 01 10
    20 53 54 -84 26 59

Therefore its either a lot more than just 3 large objects 'heading towards earth' or sky-map.org is adding in weird 'BLUE' objects. Probably the latter since all the weird objects are all blue. But we'll see come 2012 which is correct "
    I think they are on their way to buy a used D3 each... there should be enough for each one of them, even if there is more than 3 UFOs, especially by 2012, since D4 should be around by then...

@ PaulKami: whatever lah... just need to play our Starcraft or any space shooter games well so that when they come we can defend Earth

@ marios_pittas: yeah man!!! By then i should be able to get myself a second-hand cheap and good D700 instead
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

First there was Independance Day then came 2012 and now 3 gigantic spaceships heading
    Earth's way must be the work of Roland Emmerich
    5D/5D3/Zeiss/28-85/100 F2/200 F4/50 F1.4/70-200/24-85/85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeisser/

Its just a front used to release new alienware gaming products !!!!
    Kenji

i feel it doesnt matter if it's real or just a hoax... its how people will react (if its real) when they do come calling. Would it be a hostile welcome? a cautious welcome? One wrong move could actually change the whole fate of the world.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    i feel it doesnt matter if it's real or just a hoax... its how people will react (if its real) when they do come calling. Would it be a hostile welcome? a cautious welcome? One wrong move could actually change the whole fate of the world.

Yeah... i agreed!

Still it's best to be prepared and be ready... just in case..

... remember Stephen Hawking's warnings

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99 View Post
    I disagree to a certain point.

If people tend to believe without even making the effort to find out what actually happening, worse when they do so and spread it mindlessly, how many silly people around would be able to 'react' rationally? I don't have to quote a few examples from the past do I?

Whole idea is to take it skeptically. Yes, indeed how we should react if certain 'hoax' become 'real'. However, find out more, rather than blabbering more about the hoax, supporting it with pseudo-science, and bring it out of the context when the damn truth is already out, I find it a sad case -_-;;

Anyway, see it for yourself here:

What does it look like to you? Mind you this image is a magnification of a much larger image... think again if you think you saw an alien...

Lastly, about the 'scientist' they quoted:

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread....04#post1828804

Anyway, my last post here... No point debunking people if they don't wish to find out anything else anyway (the irony) -_-;;
    Last edited by PaulKami; 3rd January 2011 at 12:24 PM.
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

OMG!!!

imperial troops are coming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    OMG!!!

imperial troops are coming!!!
    Yay... and The Returns of the Jedi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    I disagree to a certain point.

If people tend to believe without even making the effort to find out what actually happening, worse when they do so and spread it mindlessly, how many silly people around would be able to 'react' rationally? I don't have to quote a few examples from the past do I?

Whole idea is to take it skeptically. Yes, indeed how we should react if certain 'hoax' become 'real'. However, find out more, rather than blabbering more about the hoax, supporting it with pseudo-science, and bring it out of the context when the damn truth is already out, I find it a sad case -_-;;

Lastly, about the 'scientist' they quoted:

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread....04#post1828804

Anyway, my last post here... No point debunking people if they don't wish to find out anything else anyway (the irony) -_-;;
    The 3 ships was debunked much earlier before your posts, but thanks anyway for sharing your links. I don't think the telescope images were related to the "3 ships hoax", people just put them together and claim its 'real'.

What im trying to say, is peoples's reaction when things do happen, doesnt matter skeptic or not. Both camps got to learn to respect each other's beliefs, and not be overly 'evangelistic' (as in zealously advocating) their cause or beliefs...that's all i feel. Just need to be rational and empathic.
    One-North Explorers

Season 2 of V returns on TV tomorrow.
    Catch it on your nearest "open source" network.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 3rd January 2011 at 10:19 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

One-North Explorers

My fave classic sci-fic series from the 1980's...

Maybe it's them for REAL coming 2012...

Let's play harder, and defend EARTH!!!

try stand sleeping for 3 days you will be able communicate with the alliens

Quote Originally Posted by jopel View Post
    try stand sleeping for 3 days you will be able communicate with the alliens
    I dreamt the half-elephant-half man with a flying disc floating around the tip of his right index-finger... PRICELESS
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 4th January 2011 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    I dreamt the half-elephant-half man with a flying disc floating around the tip of his right index-finger... PRICELESS
    Waahaahaa this is funny.

Ok, 3 spaceships... are we expecting something like Skyline, Independence Day or District 9. I would certainly be ok if its just "Prawns" running around our streets.
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123