Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's die together: 3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

Default Let's die together: 3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

A report by the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) in the United States said that there are three giant spaceships which are heading towards Earth.

According to the Russian Pravda news, the SETI, a non-commercial organization said that the largest one of the three spaceships is 240 kilometers wide, and the two others are smaller.

It further stated that currently, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto and will reach Earth in December 2012.

The report claims that the spaceships were detected by the HAARP search system, based in Alaska, which is designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights.

According to the SETI researchers the objects are nothing but extraterrestrial spaceships, and will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars' orbit, reported the Pravda news.

David's source: http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...27-254977.html
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: Let's die together: 3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

Default Re: Let's die together: 3 giant spaceships will attack Earth in 2012: researchers

very obvious........ the person who do this fail in science
    http://library.thinkquest.org/C00592...plutLocOrb.htm
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

... in a way related to the Mayan prediction ... 22122012..

And Stephen Hawking was right in his warnings @ http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7107207.ece
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

LOL. LOL!

what next.

after the movie 2012, all these things are starting to pop out all over the place. sooner or later, people are gonna sell "space pods" to escape the earth in 2012 when it starts to crumble from within. then they'll float in space and hope aliens will pick up their beacons and rescue them.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    LOL. LOL!

what next.

after the movie 2012, all these things are starting to pop out all over the place. sooner or later, people are gonna sell "space pods" to escape the earth in 2012 when it starts to crumble from within. then they'll float in space and hope aliens will pick up their beacons and rescue them.
    sekali ultraman also come to save earth..... haha

then we will see monster eating bubble gum.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

The beginning of Macross!

今朝有酒今朝醉,明日愁来明日愁

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    after the movie 2012, all these things are starting to pop out all over the place.
    Technically speaking, the only thing that the movie 2012 did was the increase the amount of who knows of the end of the world as written in the Mayan calender. This "End of the world" theory has been around for years, and frankly speaking, I don't buy it(The bit where the end is gonna be on 22/12/2012, I mean). However, I do believe that the world we know may just come to an end? Who knows?

We'd not know if there are any beings living on other planets, so who's to say that nobody would be saving us and what not??
    | Nikon D3100 |

No fear... Everyone die along with me

Scuba & Father... For Life

maybe optimus prime will show up!

Time to BBB Underground Bunkers

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    maybe optimus prime will show up!
    So will Megatron, who is lying deep in the seabed, waiting for the correct date.

I am digging an Underground Bunker complete with Alien Welcome Package.

When they arrive and all of you are sorry, I will welcome them and suck up to them. They will let me have all the girls I want.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I am digging an Underground Bunker complete with Alien Welcome Package.

When they arrive and all of you are sorry, I will welcome them and suck up to them. They will let me have all the girls I want.
    ... FAT HOPE... Only in your 86 wet dreams

Even SATAN himself will die when they attack Earth... Lol
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    ... FAT HOPE... Only in your 86 wet dreams

Even SATAN himself will die when they attack Earth... Lol
    Sorry I just read the rules I think no good to have religious discussion so please don't talk about what He Who Shall Not Be Named else people will report you to Mods and they will be unhappy...

Sorry I just read the rules I think no good to have religious discussion so please don't talk about what He Who Shall Not Be Named else people will report you to Mods and they will be unhappy...
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Where?
    Some Clubsnap Idol say one, think he is very important so you best listen to him otherwise not happy everyone no good

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15393

Some Clubsnap Idol say one, think he is very important so you best listen to him otherwise not happy everyone no good

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15393
    Thanks for the link

that's federation spaceship commanded by Captain James T. Kirk coming home from future...
    Canon Kiss X4 | 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS II Kit lens | 50mm f1.8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast