Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: An Evening with Joe McNally - My Journey, 30 years on by Joe McNally

Blog Entries

Default Re: An Evening with Joe McNally - My Journey, 30 years on by Joe McNally

A REMINDER HERE:

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    Please take note of the location for registration and Hall 1 :

Registration Procedures on day of Talk HERE
    Registration Procedures on day of Talk HERE

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    wrt http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=823559

please take note of the following:

a) ONLY for CLUBSNAP MEMBERS WHO HAVE SIGNED UP (see Chngpe01's final list in the above mentioned thread), please note that registration and collection of tickets will be from 5.30pm to 6.55pm. a number of CS moderators will be there to handle the registration and distribution of tickets. we will, as far as possible, be dressed in CS polo-tshirt. please look out for us at the entrance to GV.

b) please bring your IC along for verification. we will only issue tickets to you if your name matches the finalised name list.

c) registration queues will be in the ALPAHBETICAL order of your nicknames (A- F; G - L; M - S; T - Z). please stand in the appropriate line so that we can speed up the registration process.

d) IMPORTANT - the registration will close PROMPTLY at 6.55pm (barring major hiccups). the doors to the theatre will close at 7pm SHARP. all latecomers will be barred from entry until intermission (if any). this is to allow Joe McNally to begin his talk promptly at 7pm (he does have a series of workshops the following morning). besides, it is also polite for everyone to be on time. so, please cooperate and be there early.

and my own personal note to all - i know being shutterbugs, we would like to take photos of Mr McNally during his talk/demo. but please be considerate and SWITCH OFF YOUR FLASH, especially if he is doing to demo some strobing techniques.... you don't want to spoil everyone's anticipation by firing off your flash and triggering Mr McNally's flash remotely when he is doing his demo, do you?

see you all on 10/1!
    Last edited by chngpe01; 9th January 2011 at 11:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: An Evening with Joe McNally - My Journey, 30 years on by Joe McNally

]Please note registration open at 5.30pm

Can I have chance to go if any..?
    PM or SMS me 97561406..
    -Adnan Ahmad - Artbox

- Thank you
    ]Please note registration open at 5.30pm
    Last edited by artbox; 10th January 2011 at 08:48 AM.

Blog Entries

have fun, folks! unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, i can't join you all today!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by artbox View Post
    Can I have chance to go if any..?
    PM or SMS me 97561406..
    -Adnan Ahmad - Artbox

- Thank you
    NO Chance - Registration at the threatre is for those who had got a confirmed seat in the list. Please read previous posts.

Thank You

NO Chance - Registration at the threatre is for those who had got a confirmed seat in the list. Please read previous posts.

Thank You
    It's Ok thank you for the reply..

That's very detail for the registration for ClubSnap, but no news one for the Nikon Club We don't even know where to go, what to bring and what to do
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by jetlo
    Hi chngpe01,

I am giving up my place for this event. My grandma just passed away, need to fly to Malaysia tomorrow.....

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. pls take of my name : No 117 Jet Lo- jetlo

Thanks.
    My condolences. Take care
    http://www.EdmundPhoto.com
    for Weddings, Family Portraits, Executive Portraits, etc

Hi chngpe01,

Just pm on my full name to prevent confusion. Appreciate if you could drop a msg to acknowledge. Apology for the inconvenience. Thanks for the help.
    No.3 Simon Loh - orbcom.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by orbcom View Post
    Hi chngpe01,

Just pm on my full name to prevent confusion. Appreciate if you could drop a msg to acknowledge. Apology for the inconvenience. Thanks for the help.
    No.3 Simon Loh - orbcom.
    Noted

Just came across this event, may I know any available seat left from those people who cannot make it? Really wish to go, too bad the registration is already closed.

heard from allenleonhart that there were quite a few extra tickets! :/

if you all reaaaallly want to be there you would have gone and waited and see if any last minute spots.
    Dont be lazy

There was plenty of seats left i thought. Interesting talk given. There's still the workshop n seminar for those who have missed.
    You don't take a photograph, you make it. ~Ansel Adams

it was great listening to Joe,
    thanks for this opportunity and hardwork Clubsnap

Great talk, thanks alot for the event, really appreciate it >_<
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

Thanks Clubsnap and Nikon for the talk. Learnt a fair bit indeed
    Our pictures are our footprints. Its the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Thanks guys, it was a wonderful talk!

It was amazing to hear all the stories and hard work that goes behind each and every of his pictures.

Can see that he spared no expense and effort in creating his ideas. It really takes alot of guts to do that. In the end, his pictures are not only stunning but has a deeper meaning/story to it.

thanks for organising!
    was a great talk.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Junye View Post
    There was plenty of seats left i thought. Interesting talk given. There's still the workshop n seminar for those who have missed.
    must be the 'pilots' among those who signed up... sigh
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920 ... LastLast