Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCVII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVII

Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I am drowsy...
    I am sick...
    Go and sleep, then can recover faster in time for your trip.

My ears are blocked...

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Don't think anyone of us want to claim to be master.

I do notice you have been around.

A familiar nick.
    I register only lah.... Dare not post too much then.

Always admired their composition/framing.... Still learning to compose like you all.

I "abandoned" PS and rely solely on Picasa and Lightroom to force me not to use too much PS tricks... Till now, still cannot compose as good.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Go and sleep, then can recover faster in time for your trip.
    Still looking around for place to stay in the city~

Aye, why newbie know my trip??? Who told him??

I am drowsy...
    I am sick...
    I am still hungry...
    My ears are blocked...
    You need to down a bottle of Johnny Walker.... NEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    i never bookmark hor!!!!!!
    I just remember the last page i left off.
    Damn whoever say i bookmark.

Now you all talk so fast, the thread appears on the main forum page. Just click and it will direct you to your last page view.
    bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark
    bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark bookmark

Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow!
    Last edited by cowmera; 29th December 2010 at 08:42 PM.
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post

Tomorrow work 1/2 day leh..

Johnny Walker not enough, he needs Absthine and 151 mix neat.

Tomorrow work 1/2 day leh..
    Then 1/2 bottle first... Tomorrow continue the other 1/2.

I am drowsy...
    I am sick...
    eat, take medicine and have a good sleep
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

I am drowsy...
    I am still hungry...
    I am sick...
    My ears are blocked...
    So cute!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    On a serious note, if you have a fever, drink a shot of vodka and rub some on your forehead.

I'm serious! <-serious look
    I'm a cow with a camera

Then 1/2 bottle first... Tomorrow continue the other 1/2.

eat, take medicine and have a good sleep
    Night still young leh...

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    So cute!
    Increase posts to go next thread ma!~

Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow! Damn the cow!
    roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang
    PBase || Blog

Si Mi Lai?

I only drink Kopi.

type everybody type!
    PBase || Blog

On a serious note, if you have a fever, drink a shot of vodka and rub some on your forehead.

I'm serious! <-serious look
    Not rub on forehead... Wash you hair with vodka... Direct alcohol to the brain.

one of the few strongest alcohol for drinking on this planet

roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang roll lalang
    roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai
    roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai
    roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai roll pisai
    I'm a cow with a camera