Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1012

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

  1. #541
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    tupi broke his heart because of car.
    cow broke his heart because of me.
    van broke his heart because of cow.
    nm broke his heart because of van.

    I broke his heart because of you all.

  2. #542
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    The main reason i choose somehow "leave" CS is slightly difference with nm......i do disagree the way they run it. But the main reason is the culture in CS is sucks......which the fault don't lie in the mod or admin, but most of the member here.

    Most members here just plainly shooting for attention or fames.....many xmm shooters are just wolves hiding behind the camera.

    They just really think of how to improve themselves, just want to quick quick post something different and quick quick got praises.

  3. #543
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    uncle......you very free meh.

    btw, i prefer the girl on the right one.....not left one.

  4. #544
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    uncle......you very free meh.

    btw, i prefer the girl on the right one.....not left one.
    Both also love you.

  5. #545
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    There are currently 3 main active photography group in CS

    Tangshooter
    Sunchaser
    Begineer shooter

    If you are free, you see from their first thread and study them......and get the insight on their thinking and direction. They have one thing in common.......fame, status and attention.

    For me.....photography is just a plain passion.

  6. #546
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Both also love you.
    but i so far away from her......and who is that kkj yellow t-shirt guy.

  7. #547
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    just shoot anything, not just landscape.......let you creative run wild.

    foundation and basic is important, it will enable you to achieve whats in your mind, but the essence is still what is in your mind, that make a difference in the end product.

    If you glue into too much technical.....you will be just a good technician, not a good artist.

    Not only photography, but also in dance........they just different medium for self-expression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Important thing is one must enjoy the process or connect to the scene or subject he/she is taking......many people just jump straight into it because he/she just one to have those image in their collection.

    Photography is a art.......art is expression.....if your heart can't connect......you can't express......the image will be lifeless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Sometime one should free his/her heart and follows it.......feel the scene the you want to captured.....not just rushing in and thinking on the best composition to have......
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Even for macro, study the subject, study the surrounding and study the light.......embrace them before jumping into it........
    Yes uncle Leong, self expression is very important and is just like dance too. Right now, I am quite confuse in photography. There is so many things in photography and to express myself or connect myself to it, again I am confuse too. I started in April this year and I think the biggest mistake is spend too much time on photoshop and like you say becomes too technical. I am always alone here doing all this and I need someone to guide me.. So sometime like NM, he will guide me and i learn something.. What I want to do next year is to improve the art and expression and you and others here can guide me through.. So thank you so much for your advise and I will take good note of this...

  8. #548
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Don't shoot for other, shoot for yourselves. many time, people will slowly got influence and start shooting for other.....

    Just like why nm can just leave, because he shooting for himself, no for other.......even if there are no more any type of photography in the world.....you will still see him shooting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i have so many macro shot taken but i did post in open forum......just hide it in my flickr.....becasue i took it for myself.

    All my holiday photo and portrait of my girl is under private, i still enjoy shooting those, although only a handful of ppls can see it.......because it is for myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Many people in CS are just shooting for other, wish to produce a wow image to leave a name and ride on it.......do they really enjoy photography, or just want to enjoy the fame.
    Yes I agree, this is what i want to do next year. Shoot to express the shots that is not to get fame but for myself expression and enjoy the art of photography..

  9. #549
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Something that many people in CS lacking of is DVS - Developing Vision and Style.

    What it point of going outing in a big group and form a straight line like firing squad, shoot the suject till it dead.

    It is a complement when someone tell you that they know the image is taken by you without seeing writeup below it.

  10. #550
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    So sometime you can see nm, yapster and me are very means.....always mock about those self proclaim masters that only want fame......andrew is more kind heart, he seldom mock ppls.

  11. #551
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    There are currently 3 main active photography group in CS

    Tangshooter
    Sunchaser
    Begineer shooter

    If you are free, you see from their first thread and study them......and get the insight on their thinking and direction. They have one thing in common.......fame, status and attention.

    For me.....photography is just a plain passion.
    Yes, passion.....

  12. #552
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Afternoon who want to shoot IR

    I got my last 0.5day leave
    i want i want bt i left my gears at home
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #553
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    lol, 4 more thread of crap to go..........maybe after that we close shop.

  14. #554
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    i want i want bt i left my gears at home
    i thot today you working?

  15. #555
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Wah, so many words of widsom from Leong
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #556
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    So sometime you can see nm, yapster and me are very means.....always mock about those self proclaim masters that only want fame......andrew is more kind heart, he seldom mock ppls.
    no la.. you all are nice people..
    Last edited by MGohzxc; 29th December 2010 at 10:57 AM.

  17. #557
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    lol, 4 more thread of crap to go..........maybe after that we close shop.
    i m abt to say tat.. 100th season cud mark the end of exposers era
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #558
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah, so many words of widsom from Leong
    They are all crap......if i want to post widsom, i will post many many weblinks.

  19. #559
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,328

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah, so many words of widsom from Leong
    Yes good to learn and improve lo...

  20. #560
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    i thot today you working?
    Ya lo, at office nw.. bt the weather looks tempting..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •