Thread: Looking to become an apprentice to an Arizona photographer

Red face Looking to become an apprentice to an Arizona photographer

I'm looking to become an assistant or apprentice to a photographer in Arizona. I have no interest in getting paid, my goal is to gain as much knowledge as I can. I've been into photography for about 3 years now and I'm at the point where I've decided I'd like to persue a career in it. I feel I would benefit greatly from an apprenticeship which is why I'm on here posting a request! I would be "shadowing" you for about a year, as I am a senior in high school and will be going to college (hopefully for photography) in the fall of 2005. I would greatly appreciate it if Arizona residents who are interested in this request would leave me an email at: Jackpot125@hotmail.com.

Melina

i doubt you would find an arizona based photographer here... most people here are based in singapore...

Haha..whoops

I searched the internet for an arizona based message board geared toward photographers with no avail..so I then tried "photography forums" and stumbled upon this one, it seemed nice enough so I posted.

I guess I should have looked more closely, I didnt realize it was based in Singapore

It still seems like a forum that will be beneficial to me, Ill stick around

Thanks anyway! Buy hey, you never know..I may get lucky and a photographer from Arizona may be reading this forum!

Good luck in finding your Arizona-based photographer, and welcome to Clubsnap! Stick around for as long as you can, cos you may just pick up some tips and tricks on photography!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website