Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1005

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

  1. #161
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    so sad....
    why does it have to end this way.
    Why sad? I expected, just don't expect he leave earlier than me.

  2. #162
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Omg faint.
    See panda eat bamboo leaves and Cendol at Jonkers street later then you know
    Make sure you wear black skirt and a white cap so that I can recognize Panda.

    I'll be near Puchong.

  3. #163
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Luna, you can start brewing your coffee.

  4. #164
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    The sky and light don't look good for sunset.

  5. #165
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Why sad? I expected, just don't expect he leave earlier than me.
    Fortune teller also says he expects me to leave earlier than NM and Leong.

    I will go back and ask my $50 back and put it inside Ang Pow and send it to uncle Leong for Chinese New Year.

  6. #166
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Fortune teller also says he expects me to leave earlier than NM and Leong.

    I will go back and ask my $50 back and put it inside Ang Pow and send it to uncle Leong for Chinese New Year.
    Yeah, got $50 ang bao.

  7. #167
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Make sure you wear black skirt and a white cap so that I can recognize Panda.

    I'll be near Puchong.
    Go Puchong and play with the cows!
    I was there the other month to visit my cousin
    Next month is go Melaka.
    Buy lots of brown sugar home

  8. #168

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    oh dear.
    Is it a popular place or something thats why booked up?
    Guess the one Van intro, the location pretty good.

    Very near Shilin. Makan Makan Makan!

    There are some others available, but the facilities, location and reviews like off.

    Am checking with the other one Van intro in another place. That one power!!

    Ultimate seaview!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    On a side note, NM had his account dereg already and asked moddies to delete his threads.
    So far the threads not deleted yet but the post that he did in the feedback thingy the other day seems to have been deleted already.
    Maybe moddies are busy at the moment



    *Edit*
    oh wait nevermind that thread is still there, just that I didn't notice.

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    so sad....
    why does it have to end this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    maybe you'll see a new user appear in the forum.
    Dream86mer.
    Then the photos posted look suspiciously similar to NM style.
    Then C&C also similar complex english used also
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Why sad? I expected, just don't expect he leave earlier than me.
    I just saw it when i see tainted mentioned...

    Guess it's wk's decision, so i respect it.

    So ya, life goes on...

    We still got MSN and facebook.

  9. #169
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    So that those locked apad will have no more photo. I ta bao all photo back home.
    Tats awesome man!!!! Lol
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #170
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Guess the one Van intro, the location pretty good.

    Very near Shilin. Makan Makan Makan!

    There are some others available, but the facilities, location and reviews like off.

    Am checking with the other one Van intro in another place. That one power!!

    Ultimate seaview!!!
    Fwah sea view seems more awesome somehow.
    Open window can smell the salty air.
    Quite refreshing and cold at night

  11. #171
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Go Puchong and play with the cows!
    I was there the other month to visit my cousin
    Next month is go Melaka.
    Buy lots of brown sugar home
    Hey Panda,

    Can post latest portrait here to see or not?

    If see a panda in Melaka must make sure it's the right panda.


  12. #172

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Fwah sea view seems more awesome somehow.
    Open window can smell the salty air.
    Quite refreshing and cold at night
    I PM you the link~

  13. #173
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I just saw it when i see tainted mentioned...

    Guess it's wk's decision, so i respect it.

    So ya, life goes on...

    We still got MSN and facebook.
    and floaty?


  14. #174
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    453

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I PM you the link~
    I like how the pictures have the Ikea soft toy huggable heart there.
    I wonder if all the rooms have one
    But wow the view is damn awesome la.
    Would really nice to live there

  15. #175
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Wah, just realise that after I removed all my apad, my post drop to 2177. Later I go bbb tmr 4D, because I doubt the post count will change anymore.
    Huat ar!!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #176
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I just saw it when i see tainted mentioned...

    Guess it's wk's decision, so i respect it.

    So ya, life goes on...

    We still got MSN and facebook.
    Why miss nm? He is still alive wat,he is still updating his flickr and pbase. With or without CS, he is still my friend. So no diff for me.

  17. #177
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,608

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Why miss nm? He is still alive wat,he is still updating his flickr and pbase. With or without CS, he is still my friend. So no diff for me.
    But where his fanboys here going to find him?

  18. #178
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Jus finished massage ltr gg high tea

    Today spend whole day like Taitai
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #179
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Tats awesome man!!!! Lol
    CS is only one of my platform to post my works. One down and a few more to go.

  20. #180
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCV

    got coffee but no cups for brewing

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •