Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    I believe the purpose is to just distract the goal keeper, the flashers of light can be quite annoying.
    next time build gundam. they shoot baby laser i kaboom them.


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    1,479

    Default Re: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

    Think l have also seen lasers being used in Europe Soccer as well. Pretty poor sportsmanship, most probably theirs fans have no confidence in their own team as well, therefore have to resort so low. Haa

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    1,479

    Default Re: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchRival View Post
    lose Liao then start finding excuses. So typical of them....

  5. #25

    Default Re: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by scramblur11 View Post
    lose Liao then start finding excuses. So typical of them....
    he'll make a good UMNO politician

    ok edit: that was an oxymoron.

    he would make a perfect UMNO leader
    Last edited by kei1309; 31st July 2011 at 11:57 PM.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    hahaha looking at the spread of the laser..... nah it aint gonna even do eye damage to the person hahaha
    May be we can try shoot it at ur eyes then see is there any damage

  7. #27
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

    typical kampung behavior ..... i did not expect any less from those who did it

    but we have our own kampung idiots too from the Jalan Besar episode
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    I believe the purpose is to just distract the goal keeper, the flashers of light can be quite annoying.
    Once I played in Kuala Lumpur.

    After we won the first half, Malaysian fans threw Char Siew Bao at us.

    Some players stepped on it and fell missing scoring goals.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Once I played in Kuala Lumpur.

    After we won the first half, Malaysian fans threw Char Siew Bao at us.

    Some players stepped on it and fell missing scoring goals.
    why char siew bao?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  10. #30

    Default Re: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

    I trhink I know what the "astonishing" features of new made in Malaysia Nikons will be - the lasershield, to protect your DSLR camera and eye behind the VF.

  11. #31
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Laser Beam Attacks On Indonesia

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    typical kampung behavior ..... i did not expect any less from those who did it

    but we have our own kampung idiots too from the Jalan Besar episode
    haha kampung style football. all 10 up, all 10 down. chiong together!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •