Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actual Day Wedding Photography 9th intake

you are welcome

btw i actually came with 2 friends...but total of 5 signed up

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you are welcome

btw i actually came with 2 friends...but total of 5 signed up
    Oh ya! But anyway I still have to thanks you!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Toto38; 11th July 2004 at 01:28 AM.

Default Actual Day Wedding Photography 9th intake

Dear Clubsnappers,

Thank you for the overwhelming response for our Actual Wedding Day Photography courses. Our 9th intake is tentatively full. (we'd appreciate those who have reserved a spot to submit their deposits as soon as possible, as there are many on the waiting list)

As our 10th intake starts only in November, we'd like to extend an invitation to those who are anxious to begin their journey into Wedding Photography, to join us for our Wednesday classes. The wednesday classes will begin either in August OR September, depending on the response. We will commence the Wednesday class once we reach a minimum of 6 participants.

Those who would like to sign up for the Wednesday class, please contact me or Joanne at 9858-3502 to book your place. We encourage you to bring your friends along, or even seek out fellow potential participants, so that we can get cracking really soon! :-)

Once again, thank you for your fantastic support, and we look forward to hearing from everyone

Default Actual Wedding Day Photography Course

Hello all,

We have 2 reserved spots for the Wednesday session at this time. Remember that we only need 6 confirmed participants to launch this course, so let's rock and roll!

At the same time, for those who have not paid their deposits for the 9th intake, please be reminded that the places will only be reserved until Monday, 19th July 2004. We'll have no choice but to let those on the waiting list take up those spots on Monday.

The response of the 9th intake has been excellent.

Currently, 3 places have been reserved. Could those people contact Joanne as soon as possible to confirm the reservation (latest by Monday 19/07/04)? There are several others on the waiting list who will be placed in those slots if the 3 persons fail to contact Joanne at the stipulated date above.

Finally, Joanne and Stanley will to like to thank everyone for their overwhelming support.

Quote Originally Posted by NiVleK
    The response of the 9th intake has been excellent.

Currently, 3 places have been reserved. Could those people contact Joanne as soon as possible to confirm the reservation (latest by Monday 19/07/04)? There are several others on the waiting list who will be placed in those slots if the 3 persons fail to contact Joanne at the stipulated date above.

Finally, Joanne and Stanley will to like to thank everyone for their overwhelming support.
    Currently, 7 places have been confirmed. Could those reserved please contact Joanne or me as soon as possible to confirm the reservation.
    Thank you!

yo me confirmed!!! just no time to go down...

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    yo me confirmed!!! just no time to go down...
    Don't "cry" I had resvered a slot for you. Hope to see you soon.

Default Actual Day Wedding Photography 9 th intake

Update:

1)confirmed
    2)confirmed
    3)confirmed
    4)confirmed
    5)confirmed
    6)confirmed
    7)confirmed
    8)confirmed
    9)reserved
    10)reserved

Thank you very much, without your support we can't success. So do continue to give us you best support.Any way hope the two reserved can call PM me or call Joanne at 98583502 to confirm the course cos we have long waiting list.
    Last edited by Toto38; 22nd July 2004 at 01:50 AM.

As we did not receive any confirmation from the two prospective students in the reserve space, the two reserve space will be allocated to people in the waiting list.

Will appreciate the understanding from the two prospective students.

Default Actual Day Wedding Photography 9th intake

Hi ! the 9th intake is full right now (friday class ) , thks everybody ! see you soon ------ ! for those who miss on this , you may joint the 10th intake ( wednesday class ) . call joanne at 98583502 for more information . YES ! YES ! YES !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12