Thread: NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!!

Talking NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!!

Date: 23rd Jan, Sun

Time: 4pm-6.30pm (approx-no break time...)

Models: Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon

Ratio: 5:30 shooters (max)

Outfits: Glittery dresses (just one outfit) and silk gloves with Creative Hairstyle and Makeup (done by Lady Ezen aka me, the makeup artist)

Visit www.ladyezen.com (under collection) to view some of my works.

Cost: $39 for all (Lazy to calculate different rates!) but please book your slot fast! To book your place, email or msn me at ladyezen@ymail.com or sms at 9431 4941 with your CS ID! (Strictly SMS ONLY! No Bombings of calls, thanks!)

HONEY

ALEXIS

YUKIKO

GERMAINE

FON

ALL Credits to respective photographers & models

Default Re: NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!

Ups!

Check out my new group shoots!

Romancing Moment with Honey & Zahne (Trash the wedding gown couple theme) http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814083

Precious Moment with Honey & Zahne (The casual wedding gown couple theme) http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=814094

Cheong Sum Dollies with Irina & Germaine
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=818941

NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!!http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=821804

Old Ones:

Memoirs of a Geisha with Yukiko (Special Edition)
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=811705

GREEK GODDESS with FON and amber
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=809679&page=2

Sweety Santarina with Yukiko & Honey
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=805347

Drama Queen with Anne Yuki
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=800183

Cool Re: NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!!!

ups...

1. Reserved

Red face Re: NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!!!

ups...

1. Reserved
    2. Nate

Default Re: NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!

Upzzz for Yuikiko and organiser!!

Quote Originally Posted by redfish View Post
    Upzzz for Yuikiko and organiser!!

Hey RF! thanks so much for your support!!

Red face Re: NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!

Hello all!!

this sod be one of the last shoot that I gona organise.... I gonna concentrate on the opening of my shops, beauty stuffs and other make up productions!

First, I would like to thank those pgs who have been supporting me! I really appreaciate your encouragement,darlings!

I have learnt alot in organising these shoots... The most unique lessons that I have learnt is... serious pgs in CS? maybe 20%? And I am REALLY proud to know some of them!

The others? no bikini, no lingerie, no them! LOL.... Interesting facts, yeah? lol...

Oh... dun mistook my words... I support the exist of lingerie and bikini shoots.. just, most pgs dont view at the point of how I view these shoots! I meant the artistic way!

I have many ideas to do for shoots like the Burlesque, moulin rouge theme, the bollywood, belly dancer theme, the date with the vampire theme....many many many ideas...and i mean with REAL make up, hairdo and the RIGHT costume!! Not just makeup done by models themselves and mis-matching outfit...

I might want to organise these themes once in a while... (but not confirm tot, depends on my schedule) so if you are interested to join me... just add me in your facebook-Ezen Goh!

Lastly, lets have a blessful hare year ahead!

SMS me if u wana joing this wonder gals shoot!

UP FOR HONEY

I want nobody nobody but U...... :P

Up Up!!!!

Cool Re: NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!

ups for today...

I will try to get more pic of Alexis... which I have many of them but mostly implied..so, cannot put here tot...

meanwhile... FON!

[IMG][/IMG]

Wink Re: NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!

Hello hello all!!

ups for Alexis tonight and have a nice sweet dream!!

Hello hello!!! ups for today for Germaine!!

ONLY $39 to shoot these wonder girls!!!

Wink Re: NoBody but The Wonder Girls!!! With..... Honey, Alexis, Yukiko, Germaine & Fon!!!

Hello hello! ups for tonight...

I will be confirming this shoot with 17 pax! Need confirmation by thursday so I can confirm with the models!

SMS me to register for this shoot!

Credits to respective model and photographer

Hello hello.. its new yr season so I am busy with my facials and beauty biz, I apologise for the very little ups.. that I am 'upping'! LOL

js to furnish.. long feather furs for each models will be provided and 1 'old fashion' mic will be circulated during the shoot as props...

Will proceed to sheltered area in case of any rain!

Hello Morning!! Ups ups!

Ups for everyone! ^^