Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1028

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

  1. #121

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV


  2. #122

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Woo... The cloud movement so nice~ The smoke also ~

    You are really good with the rocks placement in your framing.

  3. #123

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Woo... The cloud movement so nice~ The smoke also ~

    You are really good with the rocks placement in your framing.
    thanks, i really enjoyed myself today.

    you not online? today actually very funny hahaha

  4. #124
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Wow..hohoho.. WK, u got wad ya wan, cud be better the lighting but gd enuff
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #125
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Sunrise anyone tml? can still go for me cos wife need beauty sleep i don't
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #126

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    thanks, i really enjoyed myself today.

    you not online? today actually very funny hahaha
    Cheong PP lor...

    Haha, but i wanna know. Coming~

  7. #127

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wow..hohoho.. WK, u got wad ya wan, cud be better the lighting but gd enuff
    lol, yar, i like this set of rocks.. the rest a bit not protruding enough.

    ok la, the lighting i like pastel sort, so this is fine for me.

    when setting up got god's rays leh... then i missed it...

  8. #128

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol, yar, i like this set of rocks.. the rest a bit not protruding enough.

    ok la, the lighting i like pastel sort, so this is fine for me.

    when setting up got god's rays leh... then i missed it...
    Ya, i was trying hard to find protruding rocks too..

    I didn't see that taller rock you have in your image wor...

    But yea, shiok place huh~

  9. #129
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Tis Mor's.. Snap snap snap until lighting becum supa flat..pretty siaz..so tok **** frm 7 all the way..

    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #130
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol, yar, i like this set of rocks.. the rest a bit not protruding enough.

    ok la, the lighting i like pastel sort, so this is fine for me.

    when setting up got god's rays leh... then i missed it...
    There's always next time.. 31 Dec also still can shoot if half day..

    bt u mus buttcrawl somemore, damn emo mus be..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #131
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Still feeling pretty full....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol, yar, i like this set of rocks.. the rest a bit not protruding enough.

    ok la, the lighting i like pastel sort, so this is fine for me.

    when setting up got god's rays leh... then i missed it...
    you got go to further right side? that side difficult to move around...

  13. #133

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    you got go to further right side? that side difficult to move around...
    never....

    thinking of going during high (and receding tide)

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    never....

    thinking of going during high (and receding tide)
    so today the tide still quite low? think that side when the tide is slightly higher will be very nice... the rocks stretching out to the sea 1...

  15. #135

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    so today the tide still quite low? think that side when the tide is slightly higher will be very nice... the rocks stretching out to the sea 1...
    very low. sunset timing too messy, so i left.

    yes, i have a feeling that photo i showed you guys is taken that side..

  16. #136

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    never....

    thinking of going during high (and receding tide)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    you got go to further right side? that side difficult to move around...
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    so today the tide still quite low? think that side when the tide is slightly higher will be very nice... the rocks stretching out to the sea 1...
    The right one, confirm nice~~

    But background must clean clean away~

  17. #137
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    never....

    thinking of going during high (and receding tide)
    Tis Sun time will be slightly higher..

    maybe 1m -1.3m ard 630pm..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #138
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    The right one, confirm nice~~

    But background must clean clean away~
    Wan to walk further down this Sun.. Tis Sun tide is gg down from 4pm .. hohoho..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #139

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Tis Sun time will be slightly higher..

    maybe 1m -1.3m ard 630pm..
    Confirm WET!!!

    1.3m, if waves come, our gears gone..

  20. #140

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Confirm WET!!!

    1.3m, if waves come, our gears gone..
    no la, my tripod very tall one.

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •