* Mulu Caves - UNESCO World Heritage Site, largest known natural chamber, caves & karst formations.
* Niah Caves - Caves and forest trails, the oldest human remains in Southeast Asia & other relics.
* Lambir Waterfalls - Popular picnic spot, series of waterfall, tropical fauna & flora and hill summit
* Loagan Bunut Lake is Sarawak's largest natural lake. Water level fluctuates throughout the year.
* Miri-Sibuti Coral Reefs National Park (Sarawak's largest offshore national park)
* Grand Old Lady (Malaysia's first oil well) & Petroleum Science Museum
* Miri Crocodile Farm & Mini Zoo
* Tamu Muhibbah (jungle produce market)
* Taman Awam Miri / Miri Public Park (hilltop recreational park)
wah wah wah.. i want go.. bt when can i go~!?!?!?!