Hi all, not sure if its alright for me to join the thread...
A little about myself. I'm 20 this yr, and am waiting to finish my national service in Jan 2011. Currently clearing Offs and leaves, and trying to shoot more to brush up my skills.
I dont really take photos... so here is my most recent one
* Mulu Caves - UNESCO World Heritage Site, largest known natural chamber, caves & karst formations.
* Niah Caves - Caves and forest trails, the oldest human remains in Southeast Asia & other relics.
* Lambir Waterfalls - Popular picnic spot, series of waterfall, tropical fauna & flora and hill summit
* Loagan Bunut Lake is Sarawak's largest natural lake. Water level fluctuates throughout the year.
* Miri-Sibuti Coral Reefs National Park (Sarawak's largest offshore national park)
* Grand Old Lady (Malaysia's first oil well) & Petroleum Science Museum
* Miri Crocodile Farm & Mini Zoo
* Tamu Muhibbah (jungle produce market)
* Taman Awam Miri / Miri Public Park (hilltop recreational park)
Top 5, have opportunity, go.
Latter 4, can forget it unless you like to shoot streets and culture.