will be going to Miri early next year for project meeting... went this year april but didn't bring my proper setup, just brought my D700, fisheye and a 50mm... was looking through the pictures i anyhow took there... this time i must bring my tripod!!!
the GM told me almost every evening the sunset is like that or nicer... i was like
Last edited by andrewtansj; 27th December 2010 at 03:18 PM.
don't know about the rates though... i didn't pay for it thinking of extending my stay there... you look at the attractions there...
* Mulu Caves - UNESCO World Heritage Site, largest known natural chamber, caves & karst formations.
* Niah Caves - Caves and forest trails, the oldest human remains in Southeast Asia & other relics.
* Lambir Waterfalls - Popular picnic spot, series of waterfall, tropical fauna & flora and hill summit
* Loagan Bunut Lake is Sarawak's largest natural lake. Water level fluctuates throughout the year.
* Miri-Sibuti Coral Reefs National Park (Sarawak's largest offshore national park)
* Grand Old Lady (Malaysia's first oil well) & Petroleum Science Museum
* Miri Crocodile Farm & Mini Zoo
* Tamu Muhibbah (jungle produce market)
* Taman Awam Miri / Miri Public Park (hilltop recreational park)
Last edited by andrewtansj; 27th December 2010 at 03:46 PM.
Ok, i on leave tmr le.....left only 1/2day......
Hopefully the weather is kind for me to shoot IR.