Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1028

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

  1. #421
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I made mine from two small pieces of wood, a nut and 2 screws.

    Total cost = $0.

    Anyone gets his cheaper than that let me know.
    Wah uncle, is it made of pinewood?

    Can I mass order? I want 500 peices

    Last edited by Numnumball; 27th December 2010 at 11:44 AM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  2. #422
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    We saw the male one, but our lady guide keep nagging that we should stay on the boardwalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Our lady guide very pro 1 hor...
    That say you all also tell me not going down to mangrove swamp.
    Not that I don't allow you all to go down but that place got heavy traffic and also under NParks care.
    The forest part of the trail I'm still ok, cos juat by the side of the trail.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  3. #423
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL....

    You can ask Bryan....he on leave......i very lazy.
    Today Stuck with CFO whole day.. Today bu Ke Yi la
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #424
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Can lower a bit using level or shadow/highlight......a few area are burn up.

    The below perch can be clone off too.

    Noted. Thanks.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  5. #425
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    That say you all also tell me not going down to mangrove swamp.
    Not that I don't allow you all to go down but that place got heavy traffic and also under NParks care.
    The forest part of the trail I'm still ok, cos juat by the side of the trail.
    I scare I go down and can't come out.

  6. #426
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Oh... Kanringpoche 1 got no gap to allow the cable release... Cause canon cable release connection at the side, not like nikon's is in front....

  7. #427

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Hi all, not sure if its alright for me to join the thread...
    A little about myself. I'm 20 this yr, and am waiting to finish my national service in Jan 2011. Currently clearing Offs and leaves, and trying to shoot more to brush up my skills.

    I dont really take photos... so here is my most recent one


    Hope i am doing this correctly

  8. #428
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Oh... Kanringpoche 1 got no gap to allow the cable release... Cause canon cable release connection at the side, not like nikon's is in front....
    Or this one, can use on your leica also.
    http://shop.phototoolkit.com/sg/acra...bracket-a.html

  9. #429
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Faintz..... Suddenly so many ppls jump ship just to join outing......

  10. #430
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Hi all, not sure if its alright for me to join the thread...
    A little about myself. I'm 20 this yr, and am waiting to finish my national service in Jan 2011. Currently clearing Offs and leaves, and trying to shoot more to brush up my skills.

    I dont really take photos... so here is my most recent one


    Hope i am doing this correctly
    Welcome.

  11. #431
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Or this one, can use on your leica also.
    http://shop.phototoolkit.com/sg/acra...bracket-a.html
    Faints... Did u see how much it cost...

  12. #432
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Faints... Did u see how much it cost...
    Can use on leica mah, things that can use on leica must pay for a premium.

  13. #433
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Faintz..... Suddenly so many ppls jump ship just to join outing......
    Must be coz pple spotted u with ur wooden tripod la...

  14. #434
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Forecast saying it will rain everday, I left 1.5 days leaves to clear.....now must guess which day will have clear sky.

  15. #435

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Faintz..... Suddenly so many ppls jump ship just to join outing......
    All wanna see the power of your wooden 3 in 1 sword.

  16. #436

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Must be coz pple spotted u with ur wooden tripod la...
    Wah lau, we think alike!!

  17. #437
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Can use on leica mah, things that can use on leica must pay for a premium.
    My leica don't need L bracket la, although RRS got, the weight I tilt here tilt there also no difference...

  18. #438

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Forecast saying it will rain everday, I left 1.5 days leaves to clear.....now must guess which day will have clear sky.
    Can always use your wooden sword to burst a hole in the sky and remove the rain clouds.


  19. #439
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Hi all, not sure if its alright for me to join the thread...
    A little about myself. I'm 20 this yr, and am waiting to finish my national service in Jan 2011. Currently clearing Offs and leaves, and trying to shoot more to brush up my skills.

    I dont really take photos... so here is my most recent one


    Hope i am doing this correctly
    Welcome

  20. #440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Can always use your wooden sword to burst a hole in the sky and remove the rain clouds.

    Wah like Harry potter 7 last scene like that ar...( pai seh if uncle aunties here never watch )

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •