Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1028

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol, i went market for shopping.

    BBB chair rubber leg cover for tripod HAHA so cheap

    then BBB boots

    later going to conquer the sea
    i feel like poking a whole in the rubber leg so won't collect water...have fun in the waters

  2. #22

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    don't have experience with P size filter... never have this problem though...
    P size is shorter? Like Tianya? Paiseh huh, noob.

    I wanna buy your type one.

  3. #23

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Wah, nice~ Most important is the sole la.



    Should have time.

    Andrew and i met at 5. And we took the long path.. And we are still on time.

    But that is, provided you take the clear route and you have time to choose your sexiest rock.
    hrm, ok i think i shoudln't sleep, maybe sleep on the bus there...

    might as well stay awake and chat with people who think that toilet paper is promotional material.

  4. #24

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hrm, ok i think i shoudln't sleep, maybe sleep on the bus there...

    might as well stay awake and chat with people who think that toilet paper is promotional material.


    You can chat with them during the journey with your iphone as well.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hrm, ok i think i shoudln't sleep, maybe sleep on the bus there...

    might as well stay awake and chat with people who think that toilet paper is promotional material.
    go earlier lor... there so big... walk around to choose subject lor...

  6. #26

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    go earlier lor... there so big... walk around to choose subject lor...


    but so many, i want to shoot all.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    P size is shorter? Like Tianya? Paiseh huh, noob.

    I wanna buy your type one.
    yah la... just buy the big 1 la...save the trouble...

  8. #28

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    yah la... just buy the big 1 la...save the trouble...
    if use FF should buy big one la...


    aps-c ok leh.

  9. #29

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    go earlier lor... there so big... walk around to choose subject lor...
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    but so many, i want to shoot all.
    Need 3-4 trips to covered ALL man.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    yah la... just buy the big 1 la...save the trouble...
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    if use FF should buy big one la...


    aps-c ok leh.
    Oh? Err, though the perspective the same?

    Ya lor.. will buy..

    But...

    2010 budget no more.

  10. #30

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post

    Oh? Err, though the perspective the same?

    Ya lor.. will buy..

    But...

    2010 budget no more.
    hrm , come to think of it.. true.

    i dunno, z series means everything also larger.. means more $$$

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hrm , come to think of it.. true.

    i dunno, z series means everything also larger.. means more $$$
    if you don't have problem with the current setup that mean no problem lor...

  12. #32

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    if you don't have problem with the current setup that mean no problem lor...
    it's ok when you use one filter all the time. if want more than one, i.e. stack like leong does, then need z series

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    it's ok when you use one filter all the time. if want more than one, i.e. stack like leong does, then need z series
    BBB!!!

  14. #34

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    long time no BBB liao....

    any nice cams to recommend?


  15. #35
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lol, i went market for shopping.

    BBB chair rubber leg cover for tripod HAHA so cheap

    then BBB boots

    later going to conquer the sea
    Muhaaaa.. Great bbbs

    Ltr don b surprised if u see me there
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #36

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hrm , come to think of it.. true.

    i dunno, z series means everything also larger.. means more $$$
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    if you don't have problem with the current setup that mean no problem lor...
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    it's ok when you use one filter all the time. if want more than one, i.e. stack like leong does, then need z series
    Hmm, for me is at 17mm sure can see my holder.

    And the ND so easy to slot in and out when light falls.

  17. #37

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    long time no BBB liao....

    any nice cams to recommend?

    buy my camera k-r!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Muhaaaa.. Great bbbs

    Ltr don b surprised if u see me there
    then what your wife going to do?

  19. #39
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    heart-shaped rock

    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #40
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XCIV

    Oh no WK...

    I at Vivo now...

    Rain rain rain...

    Very black sky
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •